Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-02-2006, 05:40 PM   #51
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala
Don't you just hate those booths that sit back to back and aren't attached to the floor so they can be moved by other patrons? Suddenly you find the table edge jammed into your tummy cutting off ALL circulation! Or the part I really hate......scooting over to get out and accidentally moving the entire seat so as to push the person's seat behind you too. I have this problem often cause I'm not only fat but rather tall with long legs.
I actually LOVE those booths because I can squeeze my fat ass in there and then just give a good SHOVE and make more room for myself. Of course, not if someone is on the other side... in that case I'd just avoid the booth completely.

Of course in the context of this thread, I'd sit in it... stuck helplessly until some nice FA comes along and helps me out. Yeah, that.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:46 AM   #52
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by San
One word, Em...

Turnstyle
hahahaha oh shit yeah. PS I hate you
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:42 AM   #53
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfcat
I have come to think of it as a form of restraint fetish, like stocks or binding. But I also think of it a little as a rescue role play, and also something that just exaggeratingly focuses the eye on a fat woman's curves.
Maybe even akin to Squashing/Smothering on the part of the female where she feels trapped, snug, secured.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:27 AM   #54
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

This has me thinking about times where I've found it difficult to "get out" of something. This past summer my sis & I went tubing on the Guadalupe in Texas. I'm pretty sure I put on quite the show getting my big ass in & out of that tube. I mean there is no leverage...you just sorta have to flop out. Very graceful I am sure.

Which also makes me recall being at Typhhon Lagoon in Disney World. They have these big family tubes where several people ride down a slide together. I love the part where you get to the end and there is this tiny little slip of a girl that is there to "help" me out. Girl please. I will only hurt you. So I again find myself doing the fat girl tube flop.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:58 AM   #55
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That reminds me of the time I was stuck in a different kind of way. I was in a doctor's waiting room and got stuck in a plushie sofa merely because I couldn't get up. I plunked down on it and sunk way deep into the sofa to the point where people looked at me strangely as they passed by. The only reason I didn't get up and change seats was because I physically could not. I played it off for a while until the room was semi empty. I dropped and rolled out of the sofa having to push myself up practically on my hands and knees. I chose another seat and then got a smug sense of satisfaction when a young skinny chick came and sat in the same sofa getting the same results. She had to shimmy her way up and catapult out of it like a ski jumper too. Nice to know it wasn't just me.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 11-03-2006, 09:01 AM   #56
TS Monkey

TS Monkey can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by San
One word, Em... Turnstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
Sounds like there might be a sexy story behind this banter?

- Tight Squeeze Monkey
TS Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 09:13 AM   #57
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS Monkey
Sounds like there might be a sexy story behind this banter?

- Tight Squeeze Monkey
Ok. I'll tell.. lol

I'll set the scene. Imagine me (310lbs at the time of the story, and a bit of a brat) and my ex boyfriend (who was an FA but not very careing) at a theme park. I had not wanted to go because I knew there would be a lot of walking and I doubted I'd get on many of the rides. But in the end my ex talked me into it. So we arrived there and he had fun going on all the rides but I didn't really go on any through fear of getting stuck or just not fitting. After we'd been there a good few hours I was getting really irritated because I was just not having fun but my ex found a ride that he assured me I would be able to fit on. In the end I believed him and we went on it. I managed to get on the ride ok. It was a tight fit but I squished myself in there.
I came off the ride really happy because I love rollercoasters and I was chuffed I got on one. We went to exit the ride and walked down a passage way but to my horror I saw a small turnstyle there. I figured maybe I would be able to just about fit through. I went to go in sideways because I thought I'd be less wide that way but after pushing about half of my body in I realised there was no way I would be able to get anymore of myself through and so I decided I'd try and back out so that I could wait for the queue to get passed and then I'd try again. But as I tried to pull myself out I realised that I was quite jammed in there. There was more people waiting to get off and after what seemed like 5 minutes (probably only 15 seconds or something) I managed to pull myself out but I still had the problem of how I was going to get through.
In the end I waited until this lot of people had gone passed and then managed to somehow put one leg through the bit where your body goes and heave myself upwards so my stomach and hips were above the turnstyle and pull the other leg over the top while scooting the leg that was inside through.

LOL

ETA: It was quite an old fashioned type one. One of those that goes up to about waist level and the bar is weird. Hang on i'll try and draw it in paint lol

A was the gate bit. There were many of those that turned around at a set distance apart. The whole of the gate moved.
B was the wall
C was the place I used to pull myself upwards

Last edited by Emma; 11-03-2006 at 09:26 AM.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 11:39 AM   #58
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

Quote:
*jiggle jiggle*

Last night I actually had problems getting into a booth while waiting for my food. I managed to squeese myself in but if I'd have relaxed my body I don't think it would have been a one person job getting me out :P
That's how I find it hot. She's her size because she enjoys her food... and she gets stuck... but she keeps eating. It's that theme of "keeps eating lots despite..."
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 11:41 AM   #59
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

Quote:
I remember that story...
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:49 PM   #60
Eak
On Timeout

Eak has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
This is such a good example of how fantasy is fantasy and very different than what I want in reality. It's fascinating because its such a fine line in my world.

So the thought of getting stuck somewhere totally completely turns me on. Oh, yes, that is the fodder for fantasy material. Something I've thought of often.

The reality of that? No way. Personally, I really value being able to fit into everything and go anywhere I want and not be slowed down by my body. I feel more independent that way.

So it also goes to say that I'd want someone to role play about being stuck somewhere, maybe whisper a little something something about it, but were I ever to actually get stuck/have trouble getting out of a car/booth/whatever, I'd want to reaction to be of concern, not eroticism.

But I can't expect others to react exactly the way I do...so interesting.

Perhaps, in real life, not being able to fit somewhere would be frustrating, and not much of a turn on. But I believe that a well planned experience (other person present and...yes TS Monkey... a significant amount of lubricant) could be pleasureable. The squeeze itself is of interest to me. The firmness of the grip on a soft body, I suppose.
And, much like in the Pooh story, I enjoy the notion of "Hey, didn't I used to be able to fit through here???"
Eak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:00 PM   #61
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

I've approached turnstyles at theme parks and here's the thing I hate....when the employee standing there sees me coming and assumes I won't fit. Then he opens the handicapped swinging door for me to walk through. How the hell does he know I won't fit???? Cause believe me, I've squeezed my big butt through many tight spaces in my life. For some reason it just really peeves me.....am I crazy for thinking that way?
Old 11-03-2006, 02:14 PM   #62
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala
I've approached turnstyles at theme parks and here's the thing I hate....when the employee standing there sees me coming and assumes I won't fit. Then he opens the handicapped swinging door for me to walk through. How the hell does he know I won't fit???? Cause believe me, I've squeezed my big butt through many tight spaces in my life. For some reason it just really peeves me.....am I crazy for thinking that way?
Yes. I get pissed when they DON'T open the gate when they see me coming. I'm thinking, "What? You want to get your jollies watching the ol' fat lady bobbing along through the turnstyle? Open the gate 'ya perv."

@~;~~
Old 11-03-2006, 02:19 PM   #63
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
Yes. I get pissed when they DON'T open the gate when they see me coming. I'm thinking, "What? You want to get your jollies watching the ol' fat lady bobbing along through the turnstyle? Open the gate 'ya perv."
Wow...I never thought of it that way. Thanks for the new perspective Lilly.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:06 AM   #64
TS Monkey

Em thank you thank you for sharing your story! I was out of town this weekend, but what a wonderful surprise to return home to!

:)

- Tight Squeeze Monkey
Old 11-06-2006, 08:54 AM   #65
sofaperuna
On Timeout

sofaperuna has said some nice things

I took our little guy to the local fall fair. Thankfully there were enough kiddy rides for him to go on for most of the day, but he wanted to then go on the ferris wheel. I accompanied him, but the attendant had to push hard three times to get the bar to close down over my belly. This whole operation was of course observed by a few laughing folk down on the ground including my wife who is not a FFA. Next year she can accompany him, as I'm sure to be too big.
sofaperuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 09:59 AM   #66
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Stuck, and scrubbed too!

Quote:
So some people here must get off on that? I think it's kinda kinky. Do you like it? What sort of things do you think about when you imagine someone stuck? Doorway? Chair? Booth? etc.. Go on.. tell me :P
Hey, you stuckees - you think you've got troubles?
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/4313413.html

Reminds me of an old WWII Navy joke. In a class for potential captains (including a female) the question was asked, "What signal would you give if you were backing out of your slip, slowly, stern first?" It is said that the female, blushing, immediately left the room.

How times change!

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:48 PM   #67
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed
Default Suspense

Quote:
Maybe even akin to Squashing/Smothering on the part of the female where she feels trapped, snug, secured.
To me I think what is most erotic about the narrow squeeze is the effort, exertion, and the sense of suspense. How far does flesh compress? How much wiggle room can one count on? It looks hopeless, but is there some single angle she can twist to to beat the odds?

Usually when I fantasize about it, there's always the feeling that the effort will pay off, either by finding the magic angle or just by going at it enough to break or bend whatever is gripping her, and there is I think a kind of orgasmic feeling if it does, as her body comes free of the narrowness and revives into open freedom.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:19 AM   #68
TS Monkey

Ok, so the intriguing posts of InsecureGirl, activistfatgirl and others (em?) means I can't let this thread drift away.

BBWs who have stuck fantasies, can you share your take on it? I know the FA fantasy of a BBW getting stuck, but I'd love to hear that fantasy from the BBW's point of view.

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

PS - AM this thread should be a sticky. And duplicated on the Paysite board as an ongoing "suggestion."

;)
Old 11-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #69
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well I have to say that the "typical" things big girls get stuck in so do I. Iam lucky that I'm tall so I can get past chairs that may be close if I tippy toe past them sideways that way the weight that I carry in my lower bellyis not in the way. I can do that with the turnstys too.

With my years of experiance at my advanced size I can look at something and know if I will fit or not, or if it is sturdy enough to hold me at my maximum density. LOL. I will sit in a tight squeeze seat but I have to say I don't care for it .. I like the flow free and have space for my "spaces"
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:50 AM   #70
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920
Well I have to say that the "typical" things big girls get stuck in so do I. Iam lucky that I'm tall so I can get past chairs that may be close if I tippy toe past them sideways that way the weight that I carry in my lower bellyis not in the way. I can do that with the turnstys too.

With my years of experiance at my advanced size I can look at something and know if I will fit or not, or if it is sturdy enough to hold me at my maximum density. LOL. I will sit in a tight squeeze seat but I have to say I don't care for it .. I like the flow free and have space for my "spaces"
How 'BOUT those bamboo seats we sat in at the Cheesecake Factory! Hunger clouded my judgement on those things. It's a wonder we weren't all critically injured that day.

@~;~~
Old 11-12-2006, 05:30 PM   #71
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

i've always had a fantasy of being stuck with them, like a woman and i shower together but once she gets in she can't get out and im just stuck there edged against the wall ^_^
Old 11-15-2006, 03:09 PM   #72
Shala
Let Love Rule.

I was in Walmart the other day and had to squeeze my way out of a very crowded checkout line full of customers and shopping carts to go get something I had forgotten. This act elicited a look of pure horror from an old b*tch in line who apparently feared I'd crush her on my way out. As I was excusing myself through the line she stopped me by putting her hand up and out at me and with a panicked voice snapped "Wait right there and let me get out of your way". It was said in such a way to be condescending and was followed with disapproving scowl. It pissed me off and hurt my feelings at the same time. Rudeness....
Old 11-29-2006, 02:18 PM   #73
stuckfan015

stuckfan015 has said some nice things

It's pretty easy to fudge a stuckage situation if you're interested in the squeeze without the risk. A perfect example (Though not necessarily a realistic one for some of our beauties!) is crawling under a bed. A tight squeeze with no risk because the bed can be moved to allow for more room to wiggle loose just by lifting it. Other things like moving chairs close together or trying to fit into a place you know you'll never fit into far enough to get stuck, are also great ways to live out your fantasies without worrying about the fire bregade having to cut you out.

For the record, I noticed some people here said they're interested in RPing a situation. If so, I'm more than willing to be either a male victim or a helper! Just send me a PM or an IM.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 04-06-2010 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Contact info removed
stuckfan015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:45 PM   #74
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
How 'BOUT those bamboo seats we sat in at the Cheesecake Factory! Hunger clouded my judgement on those things. It's a wonder we weren't all critically injured that day.
Yeah, they werent too bad but I think if you were shorter there was no place to put your feet and it made it hard to stay on the chair.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 11:32 PM   #75
TS Monkey

I brought it up on the Paysite Board to crickets, but have any ladies here have experience with hula hoops? Inner tubes maybe? Or any sort of thing a thinner person might easily wear or slip through?

I was also thinking about clothing stucks. I know it's possible, that a pair of pants or a skirt can be so tight that if you manage to button/latch it you can't undo it. In my fantasies it's usually a series of events, the BBW squeezing into a tight outfit, indulging and overindulging herself, and with the added inches is unable to get out of them.

So anyway...hula hoops eh? How 'bout em?