Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-15-2006, 10:23 PM   #76
Mr Biggles
On Timeout

Mr Biggles has said some nice things

ladies that was a great showing of all of our culture and I really enjoyed watching the whole thing and especially seeing the faces of all the downright skinny women with a look of shock on there face when you told them about gaining and FA's and all of that. Although I really didn't like that last little lady comparing gaining beauty's to that of anorexic and bulimics. That just wasn't cool. Every lady out there held there cool no matter what and I think thats all that matters really. Again everyone was amazing and Dream I am glad that things didn't really get out of hand there. It is really your choice not anyone else's and I didn't know that that Dan Guy existed but I really congratulate him for being an Honest FA/feeder and really an outstanding person. Really I am proud of our whole community for being so supportive and were almost mainstream because of this....Don't know if thats good or bad but whatever.

And a big final thanks to -Michael- for even with only 10 posts so far I congratulate him and in my mind is an outstanding member to even attempt to host it for everyone. Thanks all I am so proud of the Fat Community right now.

Signing Off
Mr Biggles
Mr Biggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:27 PM   #77
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just watched the programme, thankyou very much to the person who posted the link and codec here

I thought all of the guests did a great job.. WOW to Desire, what a spokeswoman she made, wonderful.

With regard to Rhonda's segment, she was told several times before going on stage what her questions were going to be, so she knew what to expect. She also did not expect her son to come on and ask those questions. When it came to the bit though, they asked her completely different questions. She was disoriented clearly, and no wonder. So I don't admire the show. Whatever anyone says about it being mainly positive etc, the fact is that they pulled a dirty trick on her and they did it so that they would catch her offguard and she wouldn't be prepared. Hooray to Desire again for commenting when Rhonda was becoming distressed at Ablow's constant "will you stop gaining if your son gives us smoking" question. Yes Rhonda has a son and they brought him on to do some emotional blackmail, I truly believe to "spice" the show up. He is 18, an adult. I felt it was awful how she was picked on in that way for wanting to gain. She said she has set her sights on 75lbs more, and Nikki said she has another 200 in sight. Nikki I believe has kids too, and very much younger, yet not a word was said about that. It was just... bizarre. I must point out here that I truly believe anyone can do whatever they want with their body and Nikki I am not getting at you! Just interested that Rhonda was picked on when her son is grown up and Rhonda has smaller weight goals. I suppose they decided beforehand what part each interviewee would play in the show.

If Leah comes back on the boards here, what I will be doing, is asking her why Rhonda was lied to and deceived, told false questions and had her son brought on to say what he did.

I thought the guests were all magnificent - so calm, composed - great ambassadors and Rhonda did very well given what they did to her. I also think its very sad that, due to past shows being turned into freak shows, that people here feel so grateful that this one only picked on one guest. I think it could have been better in that respect, why NOT expect a decent show? rant over :P

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 11-15-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:36 AM   #78
brookeadmirer

brookeadmirer has said some nice things
Default The girl in the couple lovin' food

Who is the girl in the couple at the show? Do you know if she has a site? Or there is a site with information about her? I hope there is somebody could help me in this search.
brookeadmirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:09 PM   #79
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

DebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot pics

I just today found the time to download and watch the show. It was great! It made me wish I had been there. Great job ladies and thanks so much Michael for making it accessible to those of us who has to miss it when it aired.

I started a new job the week it was on and have been super busy since then. I am a close personal friend of BodNicole and was just sick that I did not get to see it. All of you ladies looked great and did a wonderful job showing just how sexy big girls can be!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:28 AM   #80
bbwmichelle

bbwmichelle has said some nice things
Thumbs up

I was invited to be on the show by 2 people from the Dr. Keith crew. But they were looking for feedee's at the time! I am just a bbw that likes to eat chocolate and take pictures of me nude!!!!! LMAO!! HEHEHE

Old 12-01-2006, 06:47 PM   #81
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default youtube as an excerpt too

just thought i'd mention it.

btw nicki are you eating enough? haven't heard much from you lately.
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:38 PM   #82
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtobicokeFA
Copy from the main thread.

I did enjoy the show very much. It went a long way to being postive. And, I would like to thank Desire and Nikki and the other girls for going on and give size acceptance great representation. And, show the world that being fat and being obese is not always the same thing. I specially like it when they all talk about how being fat was a choice. One that they are happy with. Even though alot of the audience didn't seem to be able to get their head around it.
I know it's not exactly positive, but I was amused to know end on the shocked, horrified, and perplexed looks on their little faces

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote