Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-13-2006, 07:50 AM   #1
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board
Default What's your cute weight gain fantasy?

It would be my dream to be able to sleep until noon every day and wake up and have a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs, ham, croissants, pastries. Whatever my heart desired. Then I could just lay around all day getting the house all spick and span for my baby. Fattening myself up, stopping to eat every few minutes throughout the day. Then when my babe gets home he can fatten me up until we both pass out. Yes, that would be the life. I could embellish more on this idea of my dream life... and perhaps I will. But for now I am going to finish this box of mini chocolate eclairs.
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:04 AM   #2
TS Monkey

TS Monkey can now change their title

I think your post just beat out most of my cute weight gain fantasies.

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

PS - of course, if during your delicious domesticated day you somehow found yourself locked out of the house, and perhaps tried to get back in by squeezing through a tiny window (kitchen window of course, so as to still be within arms reach of all your favorite sweets), then coming home to that sight would probably be the perfect day.

;)
TS Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 01:21 PM   #3
FillingOut
On Timeout

Location: Currently Orange County, CA...hopefully somewhere colder next
FillingOut has said some nice things
Default Sigh...

Your domestic fantasy sounds totally adorable. I'd absolutely love a woman who'd keep herself nice and well-fed during the day and would be waiting for me when I came home. Sigh...live near Orange County? *lol

Will
FillingOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:07 PM   #4
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

The scary part is that Strawberry basically decribed what an average American household was like up until the late 80's...to think that duel-income houses weren't always a necessity...

My cute little fantasy almost became a reality. My ex wanted to get a job in a supermarket bakery so that she could be around sweets 40 hours a week and get paid for it. She had to turn the job down due to the hours and the pay.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:27 PM   #5
FillingOut
On Timeout

A supermarket bakery...wow...*lol

I admit, I can't go into a grocery store or Best Buy without wondering how these people are making rent. I guess most of them live with family or a bunch of people.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:37 PM   #6
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes, yes...those are all high school jobs. So, if any of you young feeders and feedees want to give it a try, report back with your stories and we'll all live vicariously through you!
Old 11-13-2006, 04:02 PM   #7
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Opening a resteraunt and having my wife willingly taste test my entire menu before it goes to the customers, and i change my menu daily ^_^
Old 11-13-2006, 04:24 PM   #8
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

that sounds like the life to have, except i'd go nuts if i didn't have a job and earn a paycheck.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:29 PM   #9
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

That's a nice one, too, Nowhere Man...BUT, you can always do what I did and work in a pizza place, giving large portions and loads of free garlic bread to the young, cute, fat customers. There was one girl who came to our pizzeria once a week for nearly two years...went from around 300 to something like 450 (easily). And every week, she was with her friends, always smiling and giggling and wearing clothing that just didn't seem to cover a whole lot. One of her friends knew my younger brother, and it was nice to think that she may have been told about my orientation and that I may have been able to pursue something...but alas, I was spoken for at the time.

I miss that job...sometimes...
Old 11-13-2006, 04:52 PM   #10
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup
that sounds like the life to have, except i'd go nuts if i didn't have a job and earn a paycheck.
well i'd pay my taste tester
Old 11-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #11
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
It would be my dream to be able to sleep until noon every day and wake up and have a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs, ham, croissants, pastries. Whatever my heart desired. Then I could just lay around all day getting the house all spick and span for my baby. Fattening myself up, stopping to eat every few minutes throughout the day. Then when my babe gets home he can fatten me up until we both pass out. Yes, that would be the life. I could embellish more on this idea of my dream life... and perhaps I will. But for now I am going to finish this box of mini chocolate eclairs.
that sounds like a great fantasy.

i have several, but none really worth posting.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:30 AM   #12
comperic2003

comperic2003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescomperic2003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would love to open a pastry shop in france with my wife and indulge in some guilty pleasures daily. We would grow bigger and bigger right along with the shop.
comperic2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:29 AM   #13
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

^ kinda like mine ^_^
Old 11-14-2006, 12:02 PM   #14
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics
Default aw

strawberry shortcake, you are a sweetheart and the cat's meow

Now I'll eat soup while glaring at you:
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 03:31 PM   #15
FillingOut
On Timeout

In college, I worked in our school cafeteria part-time for a few semesters. I was often generous with the serving spoon, so to speak, but my finest moment was when I switched the skim and whole milk (they came in bags that sat in vats with spouts underneath). Nobody even noticed. *lol
Old 11-14-2006, 07:28 PM   #16
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i dont really have one set fantasy, just bits and piece i put together and switch around from time to time.

in most, if not all of them, i get fatter as i eat. sometimes its me being fed by a girl, me feeding a girl, or both.

a recent fav is going to the local all you can eat pizza place, and eating many pizzas, till the place closes. then i stuff myself into my car, and drive to an ice cream shop for desert.

another fun fantasy is sitting at the end of a conveyor belt, and as food rolls down i have to eat it all. sometimes its me eating on my own, sometimes im straped down with a girl feeding me, and sometimes im being fed by a machine, like in Pigs is Pigs.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:29 PM   #17
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

Pretty simple, really. Find someone completely skinny, about 110 pounds and fatten them up, day by day, to about 400 pounds. Cooking for them, whatever they wanted, and feeding them fattening snacks up until bedtime every night. I imagine this transformation would take place in 5 years, in a healthy way---plenty of veggies and fruits and things that are good for you, not just junk. I would LOVE to watch a completely toned set of abs give way to an absolutely enormous belly hanging down to the knees.

Last edited by ManOWar; 11-14-2006 at 08:32 PM.
ManOWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:13 PM   #18
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think my mind would implode if I spent all my time at home, gorging. Howeva, a fun little fantasy would be to combine my three loves: bicycling, woodsy areas, and food.

Take that as you wish.

Although, I must relate to you that when my friend told me that bicycling with the intensity that the university cyclists do, you lose a lot of weight and then find it hard to consume the calories needed to keep you from passing out. I do intend to join the cycling team, but I Must avoid the loss at all costs!

I'd look all bobble-head'd n' junk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:13 AM   #19
HEINEKEN

HEINEKEN can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
I think my mind would implode if I spent all my time at home, gorging. Howeva, a fun little fantasy would be to combine my three loves: bicycling, woodsy areas, and food.

Take that as you wish.

Although, I must relate to you that when my friend told me that bicycling with the intensity that the university cyclists do, you lose a lot of weight and then find it hard to consume the calories needed to keep you from passing out. I do intend to join the cycling team, but I Must avoid the loss at all costs!

I'd look all bobble-head'd n' junk.

FOOD, WOODSY AREA, BIKES...mmmmm...sounds like fun, Want to start a fire and make smores?
HEINEKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:37 AM   #20
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots
strawberry shortcake, you are a sweetheart and the cat's meow

Now I'll eat soup while glaring at you:
My mom used to eat soup and glare at me, too! meeeowwww?
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:23 PM   #21
metalheadFA
Setting fire to memories

metalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Pretty simple, really. Find someone completely skinny, about 110 pounds and fatten them up, day by day, to about 400 pounds. Cooking for them, whatever they wanted, and feeding them fattening snacks up until bedtime every night. I imagine this transformation would take place in 5 years, in a healthy way---plenty of veggies and fruits and things that are good for you, not just junk. I would LOVE to watch a completely toned set of abs give way to an absolutely enormous belly hanging down to the knees.
That is like the soundtrack to my mind for alot of extra curricular activity since I was about 12.
metalheadFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:39 PM   #22
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Hm. Most of the stuff is general pampering fantasies.

To take an example, one fantasy involves the girl of my dreams, lounging around on some plush bed or comfy couch, maybe in something lacy and revealing like langerie or in something soft and comfy like pajamas or sweatshirt and sweatpants, reading a trashy romance novel or watching a movie while I pop expensive chocolates into her mouth.

Another more close fantasy involves me and a special somebody cuddled up together on a couch with cinema-style snacks, her taking up a disproportionate amount of both, watching an episode of farscape, riffing a cheesey old scif movie, laughing at Mystery Science Theater 3000 or regaling ourselves in a classic fantasy film, enjoying each other's body heat and company. ^_^

*sighs wistfully*

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:30 PM   #23
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default The best job

I wish that I could have a job, that required we to eat all day, and that my bonus was related a weight gained KPI. I recall a Get Smart sketch that had a big man who had the job to taste food for control, he was so fat that he was not sure if he was sitting down, oh the joy.......
Old 11-15-2006, 09:40 PM   #24
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

eating so much that i blew up like the godyear blimp
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:54 PM   #25
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comperic2003
I would love to open a pastry shop in france with my wife and indulge in some guilty pleasures daily. We would grow bigger and bigger right along with the
shop.
Kinda like mine, only it would be my boyfriend opening a bakery in Chicago and I would indulge in a whole lot of cupcakes and cheesecakes daily and grow bigger and bigger right along with the shop.

Oh, and there would be pugs. Lots of pugs. For cuteness enhacements and shit.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote