Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-16-2006, 12:36 AM   #26
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Where's the guy who wanted to be "big like RV"?
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:40 AM   #27
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics
Default (o___o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
My mom used to eat soup and glare at me, too! meeeowwww?
Was it a creepy, up-beat sort of glare like this guy: ?
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 04:35 PM   #28
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
I think my mind would implode if I spent all my time at home, gorging. Howeva, a fun little fantasy would be to combine my three loves: bicycling, woodsy areas, and food.

Take that as you wish.

Although, I must relate to you that when my friend told me that bicycling with the intensity that the university cyclists do, you lose a lot of weight and then find it hard to consume the calories needed to keep you from passing out. I do intend to join the cycling team, but I Must avoid the loss at all costs.
Extra eclairs? ;-)
Old 11-18-2006, 06:03 PM   #29
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrman1980uk
Extra eclairs? ;-)
Oh, you, you're incorrigible!

Actually, I'm not a big fan of eclairs, despite my majoring in French! I do, however, enjoy ice cream ("Fossil Fuel" by Ben & Jerry's is divine, FYI) and various cakes. But, you already know this, Man, we've discussed it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:44 PM   #30
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think my mind would implode if I spent all my time at home, gorging.
Honey, it's fantasy for some of us. Mine would too, but I don't worry about that in the 30 second imaginary snapshots that're more than enough to git r done, so to speak.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:51 PM   #31
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For now mine involves Ana's bakery in Stranger Than Fiction. (That cookie scene, yes?)
Old 11-18-2006, 07:55 PM   #32
fanofdimensions

fanofdimensions can now change their title
Default I like accidental weight gain

I'm a fan of "accidental" weight gain as a result of saying "hasta la vista" to the diet and seeing a plump cute woman gain serendipitously as a result of her newfound sense of fun. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to "accidentally" fatten up myself at the same time, and we both end up very happy very well fed and large people. Sometimes I don't. It depends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
It would be my dream to be able to sleep until noon every day and wake up and have a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs, ham, croissants, pastries. Whatever my heart desired. Then I could just lay around all day getting the house all spick and span for my baby. Fattening myself up, stopping to eat every few minutes throughout the day. Then when my babe gets home he can fatten me up until we both pass out. Yes, that would be the life. I could embellish more on this idea of my dream life... and perhaps I will. But for now I am going to finish this box of mini chocolate eclairs.
fanofdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:35 AM   #33
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default I'll say what I usually say at a good picnic:

"More strawberry shortcake!"
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:11 PM   #34
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
Oh, you, you're incorrigible!
I like being incorrigible >:-)
Old 11-21-2006, 12:19 PM   #35
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Fantasy

Most of the above sounds pretty nice to me... but as someone that travels for work, I have to say the dream come true would be to come homen from a week long and find that the woman in my life was bored and did nothing but eat while I was gone. Adding some extra curves and barely fitting into her clothes.

I'd make her dinner and dessert, the whole time admiring what a week of treating herself has done. She'd of course know the effect it has on me and play it up the whole time... opening a button here and there to make more space for herself, finishing my dinner if I didn't have room... yeah, that's be nice.

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:29 PM   #36
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Honey, it's fantasy for some of us. Mine would too, but I don't worry about that in the 30 second imaginary snapshots that're more than enough to git r done, so to speak.
That's the first use of "git r done" I've found funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 07:21 PM   #37
SchecterFA

SchecterFA can now change their title

I've got a weight gain fantasy ... A short girl ( maybe 5'3" ) of about 150 pounds, short hair, colorful clothing style and zany personality, slowly putting on weight and realizing the changes in her body and growing to like it as we cuddle and spend long hours in the bed together. Something that does'nt necessarily start out as gainer/encourager but slowly grows to that point ... I'd love for that particular person to reach around 23-250 pounds.

Of course, fantasy ...
SchecterFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:56 PM   #38
yasuko_latexcat

yasuko_latexcat has said some nice things

My only wish is to have the ability to eat till letting my abdomen expand like a balloon without any pain.
yasuko_latexcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:58 PM   #39
Athena9950
On Timeout

Athena9950 can now change their title

for some reason, the thought of breaking a toilet makes me hot...LOL!!!
Athena9950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:32 PM   #40
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

floating around a pool eating gallons of ice cream and mounds of cake......naked of course....

Kinda like my own private birthday party...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:51 PM   #41
fatlilboy

fatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Chef Steve is Ready to Fatten You!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
It would be my dream to be able to sleep until noon every day and wake up and have a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs, ham, croissants, pastries. Whatever my heart desired. Then I could just lay around all day getting the house all spick and span for my baby. Fattening myself up, stopping to eat every few minutes throughout the day. Then when my babe gets home he can fatten me up until we both pass out. Yes, that would be the life. I could embellish more on this idea of my dream life... and perhaps I will. But for now I am going to finish this box of mini chocolate eclairs.
fatlilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #42
fatlilboy

fatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Chef Steve is Ready to Fatten You!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
It'd be my pleasure to fatten you to your heart's content!!
fatlilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:13 PM   #43
elggij

elggij has said some nice things

It is my fantasy to come home to a really fat wife who does nothing all day long but eat, sleep, and watch TV. We make love all evening.
elggij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #44
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool

Fantasy eh? Well mine is having a nice slightly chubby woman in my life who knows I like girls of size, up and tell me one day how she is so fed up with diets and how she just wants to let go and enjoy herself. She looks into my eyes and says in a soft sexy voice as she put her hand on my cheek "help me grow"!

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:52 PM   #45
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I agree with you find someone of 110lbs and fatten them up
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:41 PM   #46
Athena9950
On Timeout

Athena9950 can now change their title

how about me?

6'0''
130 lbs
toned and fit

i feel the urge to get huge!!! lol
Athena9950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:20 PM   #47
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

When I was younger, I used to daydream about being sent to an co-ed orphanage that specialized in overweight children. They would stuff me and put me in eating contests. The prize: a night with one of those curvaceous girls. This would go on until I too was huge and then when a new skinny girl would come in, I would make her my "apprentice." She of course would stare me at eat soup non-stop.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:58 PM   #48
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You sound delicious. I even like your name "Athena"
Rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena9950 View Post
how about me?

6'0''
130 lbs
toned and fit

i feel the urge to get huge!!! lol
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:09 AM   #49
feeder hound