Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 11-15-2006, 12:49 AM   #1
DirtyLittleDiva

DirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Link to a segment of the Dr. Keith Show

Here is a link to view a segment of the show. In a few hours, I will post a link so you guys can download the entire show...commercial free, lol.

Nicole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhKir2tUjFc
DirtyLittleDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:50 AM   #2
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sweet. So cool.

I thought that it came across really well.

Last edited by 1300 Class; 11-15-2006 at 01:53 AM.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:47 AM   #3
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
i've been miffed about missing this all day, and that one clip just made me so happy. jennifer (?) is unbelieveably gorgeous and confident and i'm just really, really impressed.
good stuff.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:57 PM   #4
DirtyLittleDiva

DirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Entire Show...Commercial Free

http://download.yousendit.com/757BC3F0740BD28F

Here is the link to the entire show. Just download the file to your computer and enjoy!

Nicole
Old 11-15-2006, 04:47 PM   #5
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks, Nicole, you are a peach.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:23 PM   #6
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks very, very much DLD for not only putting this up on the web for us all, but for pulling out the ol' digital cam' and recording it. It wasn't until halfway through the show that I figured out all those sounds in the background were you in your room recording this! LOL! How sweet of you.

My review of the show? I liked Dr. Keith, I liked his audience, and I liked the guests. Dr. Keith was so cordial and concerned about not being judgemental that it makes me wonder how popular his show is thus far. He seems to be a kind man who doesn't have to work his audience and his guests in an emotional frenzy as Dr. Phil does, but I'm wondering how long this guy can have a show in which he's not ending each episode with a strong and sound message about health and happiness (be it pro or con the show's subject). I loved his message about basically pointing out the risks of certain habits and activities (like riding a motorcycle and gaining weight) to his patients as opposed to telling them not to do them, but our society prefers a loudmouth talkshow with an in-your-face opinion.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:31 PM   #7
DirtyLittleDiva

LOL...I know! The noises during the show in the background were of me cooking in the kitchen. LOL...It didn't click that it would pick it up that well, lol. And btw Les...Zik sent out your magazine today!
Old 11-15-2006, 07:43 PM   #8
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, I heard the dog barking, what I assumed to be you and your guy talking, and sounds of dishes maybe being washed and cooking going on. Made me wonder what you were cooking.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:33 AM   #9
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

thank you sweethart for the link...

you and the other ladies were great...

I am really proud of you...
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:29 PM   #10
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLittleDiva
http://download.yousendit.com/757BC3F0740BD28F

Here is the link to the entire show. Just download the file to your computer and enjoy!

Nicole
For some reason, I can't do it

I signed up for the service, but when I click the link now it gives me a message that says: "ERROR: The download limit for this file has been reached."

What does this mean?

Regardless, thanks Nicole for putting it up in full- I just wish I could see it!
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:48 PM   #11
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It means the download limit for the file has been reached. Apparently there is some sort of limit with that service, either in size or in numbers of downloads. When that size or that number of downloads has been reached, they cut off further downloads. In other words, you snooze, you lose!

Youtube does't have that sort of restriction, but you'd have to chop the file up into a bunch of smaller ones.

She might be able to upload it again? I'm not really familiar with yousendit.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:22 PM   #12
DirtyLittleDiva

Default New Link To Download Again!

Here is a new download of the whole show commercial free. Enjoy!

http://download.yousendit.com/609AA7750FA6B3A1
Old 11-16-2006, 01:27 PM   #13
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.

BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Here is a new download of the whole show commercial free. Enjoy!

http://download.yousendit.com/609AA7750FA6B3A1
I downloaded it and I have quicktime but it won't play...........any chance you have it in wmv?
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:37 PM   #14
DirtyLittleDiva

I will have to check...I'll let you know soon!
Old 11-16-2006, 01:41 PM   #15
-Michael-

-Michael- can now change their title

Here's the full show, encoded in DivX format:

http://danzig.lunarpages.com/~iseeno3/files/drk.avi
-Michael- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:55 PM   #16
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks Michael

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:31 PM   #17
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

"Here are our guests, on the Dr. Keith show, and I'm speaking with unusual word emphasises and arhythmic pauses."

Sorry, I just can't get over the way that guy talks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 02:53 PM   #18
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDREAMLOVER
I downloaded it and I have quicktime but it won't play...........any chance you have it in wmv?
It plays for me, but it's a pixelated color-warped distorted mess with occaisional flickers of a screenshot.

Quote:
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:26 PM   #19
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
And btw Les...Zik sent out your magazine today!
Hey Nicole sweetums, I just got my copy of Bodacious today!! Slick and gorgeous as ever! My fave section is the party pics--after the pics of the ladies...and the sweet drawings of Les Toil.

But seriously, great issue--and great exposure on the Dr. Keith show.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:18 PM   #20
Les Toil
On Timeout

Nicole, I've been trying to view the Dr. Keith show a second time but haven't been too successful. I was able to see it the first time but the second time you put it up it was all jumbly and impossible to see. Did anyone else experience the jumbled version??

I would have downloaded that first clean one on my computer but I didn't see any way to do that. I certainly don't want you to upload that sucka again, but I'm wondering if the unjumbled first one is still up somewhere.

Kissums,
Les
Old 11-29-2006, 05:35 PM   #21
Fuzzy Necromancer

I got the same problem here, but I could download the last one alright.

Quote:
Old 01-27-2007, 03:26 PM   #22
AndyF150

AndyF150 has said some nice things

Any chance of the file getting posted again so a few of us stragglers can download it?
AndyF150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #23
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That was great! I am proud of you guys going on there and representing for the big girls!!!

pssst....*whispers* I really wanna be in BODacious magazine...*nudge nudge* lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:44 PM   #24
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyF150 View Post
Any chance of the file getting posted again so a few of us stragglers can download it?
I second that request!!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:14 PM   #25
Tim_FA

Tim_FA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTim_FA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
I second that request!!
I uploaded the whole show to the server, just right click the link and save as:

FATABULOUS

I'm in love with an Aussie :smitten:
Tim_FA is offline   Reply With Quote