Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-26-2005, 12:43 PM   #26
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownofswords
melissa aka large and lovely

tami and ivy are cuties

courteney is hot

bella is quite stunning imo

ooops that more than three

i'm betting i'll be adding Em to the list at some point, as i have a serious weakness for rock chicks, especially very curvy ones

Thanks for the mention, COS.

I have to agree with Buffie, though...all us fat chicks rock!

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-03-2005 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Sig removed per rules.
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 02:43 PM   #27
hawkeye

hawkeye can now change their title

my top 3 are
1. courtney ''plump princess''

2. stacey ''thik chic''

3.melissa ''largenlovely''

yes they all are my tops. for realz.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:52 PM   #28
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My three favorite SSBBWs all appeared on talk shows, and were never seen again... I never taped those episodes or else I'd know their names.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 08:44 PM   #29
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I remember that one. One was a comedienne, right?

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 08:54 PM   #30
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom
My three favorite SSBBWs all appeared on talk shows, and were never seen again... I never taped those episodes or else I'd know their names.
It might be that talk shows just turn you on and in your case are the trigger for erotic fulfillment. Try it with different guests or with the sound off and see if I'm right.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:59 AM   #31
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatGirlLover
Who would be in your top 3 sexiest fat babes and why?
Which ever ones like me the best.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 09:30 AM   #32
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Which ever ones like me the best.

Ahahahha! That is priceless

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-03-2005 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Sig removed per rules.
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 12:07 PM   #33
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default bbw awards

i've been meaning to do a "bbw paysite awards" type post for awhile but i don't want people to get offended or anything..so look at this list like an off-the-cuff arbitrary thing. if anyone i missed is seriously traumatized by this, moderators feel free to delete this post with no seething rage from this end (hey, i know this is pretty shallow). i change my mind about favorites just about every 2 hours, and these are hardly the only bbw models i dig. but here's my picks:

BEST LEGS - gwen. that amazing butt is the huge draw, but the reason it goes on and on is because it shifts into those big sexy thighs. check her tight jeans pics if you don't believe me.

BEST BOOTY - this is a tough one, because there's different levels of bootyliciousness i have to award here. the legendary april jasmine's pre-wls hips and booty get the pre-wls-lifetime achievement award. annmarie's bum has the best bubbleness (actually, her whole body is super well shaped), non-dimensions-attending lushes thunder has the best booty shelf, and if it's the biggest butt you want, i'm sure a random selection from anyone at mercedesbbw (especially vanilla pear) will please.

BEST BOOBS - oh do i really have to say? i'll give you a hint. it rhymes with "city puffy mat" and she's a total doll. big ups to our scene's very own pamela anderson..a knockout with a genius sense of comic timing, and plenty of boobage. honorable mention goes to juggmaster, the nicest and least-sleazy looking (and cute!) big bust site i've ever seen. also, if you haven't yet checked out monique from topheavy.com, allow yourself the pleasure, because she probably has the sweetest huge naturals i've ever seen.

BEST TUMMY - candy godiva. don't let the kinkier stuff mislead you...this tummy is astonishingly huge and soft looking once you look past the clothespins. arms ain't bad either, which brings me to..

BEST ARMS - goddess patty and cindy g have had the edge for a serious long time, but i'm gonna give this to newcomer natasha (prettyssbbw), who i'm finding cuter and cuter with each post. her upper arms are pretty sweet.

BEST SCHTICK - the ladies of bbwpinups. how long had i been waiting for a fat version of the suicide girls? my whole life. and tami, ivy, kellie, etc all have more personality in their ulna ridge than whole bandwidths of Girls Gone Wild-type college girls sites.

BEST FEEDEE - gaining goddess. always a smile on her face and new pounds on her waist, she's my number one argument for feederism not being a male-domination fantasy and she looks like she's enjoying herself to the max. if i'm totally wrong and she's loaded with health problems and such, just switch this award to "BEST ACTRESS." but she totally turns gluttony into sexual empowerment (not to mention pure hotness).

BEST CONCEPT - carrieland. she no longer inhabits these parts, but her site design, creative contests, and cute dress-up ideas are consistently inventive in ways i never thought webmodeling could go.

BEST SMILE - tami paige. tami's cuteness is symbolized perfectly by her stealing-from-the-cookie-jar grin that usually punctuates something naughty.

BEST EYES - aurora, kellie kay and ivy. aurora just wows me by looking like the bbw version of rock darling jenny lewis from rilo kiley and has the cutest glance. kellie's eyes are so bright i risk getting seizures every time i look. ivy makes my favorite expressions though. her gorgeous eyes can turn evil or coy or come-hither at a donut's notice. all 3 girls have significantly awesome bellies going on as well.

BEST HAIR - bewitching bella by a mile. the "ravishing red" goes a long way, and her whole photographic style is very colorful as well. actually, it was a tough call for 'best concepts,' but here it was no contest. melissa (large and lovely) is definitely up there too, with that amazing herbal essences commercial-ready blondeness.

BEST LIPS - pink. the betty boop expression gets me every time. so fucking cute.

BEST MAKEUP - velvet. a one-woman moulin rouge for the FAs. the hair and bod ain't too shabby either.

BEST VET - heather. she's been in the scene for fucking ever, and brought us countless beautiful and intelligent gals via bigcuties. not so bad herself either..love the bangs and the tummy.

BEST NEWCOMERS - courtney (plumpprincess) and stacey (thikchic). absolutely gorgeous girls, and it's good to see my generation getting a piece of the modeling action. hope they stick around and model for a loooong time

again, if you're not on the list (and there's plenty of bbws who aren't), feel free to pm me and i'll gladly slobber over your features for you as well, because there's far too many sexy bbws, both modeling and non-modeling out there to narrow down for a list like this, and it was totally meant for a little fun and celebration, not to insult and neglect.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:24 PM   #34
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberboy767
....We all came here originally for this 'fetish (physical)' of ours....
Excuse me?
Old 11-27-2005, 05:30 PM   #35
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, a re-occurring theme, eh? One guy feels that he has a fetish for fat women, so what is actually a preference in most cases is labelled a fetish. Thing is, most people don't even really understand the true definition of the word...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:42 PM   #36
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
(and I'm sure you know where all the best Mexican restaurants are, Buff )
Heck yes! Why? You feeling Chips-And-Salsa-y tonight, Senorita?

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 05:43 PM   #37
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
all us fat chicks rock!
Can Tami get an AMEN???

AMEN!!!

Old 11-27-2005, 05:44 PM   #38
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Quote:
it rhymes with "city puffy mat"
Hee hee hee!!! No, seriously... who? LOL

Kisses to Dan. =)

Old 11-27-2005, 05:51 PM   #39
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffie
Heck yes! Why? You feeling Chips-And-Salsa-y tonight, Senorita?
Si, senorita. Me gusta las tortillas y salsa!

Actually, there is this little dive that makes some of the best Mexican food and I've been jonesing for their carne asada taco salad. Not sure how long I can hold out. I predict I'll be eating some within the next 48 hours! With plenty of guacamole y crema.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 11-27-2005, 06:07 PM   #40
autopaint-1
Manny Moe & Jack Fan Club

autopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default So True

Thing is, most people don't even really understand the true definition of the word...

Sadly, there's a total disrespect for the value and weight of words in our culture. Words are thrown around and misused with disregard. I can site many examples unfortunately.
When the tides of life turn against you and the current upsets your boat, don't waste your tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float - Edward L Norton, 328 Chauncey Street, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York
autopaint-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 06:31 PM   #41
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Tina... I'm totally droooooling. Why do the dives always have the best grub???

Old 11-27-2005, 06:43 PM   #42
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

... because if they're gonna get repeat business, it ain't gonna be from the atmosphere!

Old 11-27-2005, 06:56 PM   #43
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

"Atmosphere" does not put the chips in my tummy, now does it? Good point, FL!

Old 11-27-2005, 07:21 PM   #44
fatlane
Starting Arvist

No it does not.

And who wants to pay $300 for a dinner at some fancy place, when that can cover a lifetime supply of tacos from some cheap dive?

Old 11-27-2005, 07:46 PM   #45
Tina
Older and wiser now

Dunno why it's true but it is. There's another place here that is very modest in looks, but isn't what you could call a dive. On weekends they have mariachi playing, which is fun.

I'm not much for hot, hot, hot salsa, but dang do I love Mexican food. I'd love to try Tex-Mex one day.

Old 11-28-2005, 05:57 AM   #46
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Mariachis are awesome. I *will* pay more per plate for Mariachis.

Old 11-28-2005, 06:38 AM   #47
FatGirlLover

FatGirlLover has said some nice things
Question

AnnMarie and Cindy, would it be possible for me to use a picture of either of you beautiful gals for my avatar? It would be great to be able to look at you anytime I am reading through a thread that I have posted in!

Seriously though, if I ask you directly, is that enough to grant me permission or should I do anything else?
FatGirlLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 06:54 AM   #48
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

I think all of the girls here are sexy. It's so hard to choose.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:20 PM   #49
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Good thing it's not like Highlander in here... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Old 11-28-2005, 06:42 PM   #50
voidhead

voidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvoidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think people are too sensitive on this board. Why not list our favorite fat babes? What's wrong with that?

Oh boohoo if you didn't get picked. So what? Aren't the lists in and of themselves empowering to fat women? Isn't the idea that we would list 3 fat women as the most sexy women instead of someone like Paris Hilton a positive thing for this community?

That being said, I think it may be hurtful to actually rank the women in some kind of order...even though it still just boils down to personal preferences.

So here's my list (in no order)

Top 4 SSBBWs (over 300 Ibs)

- Largenlovely
- Lushes Thunder
- Voluptuous Cat Diva
- Gaining Goddess

Top 4 BBWs (under 300 Ibs)

- Plump Princess
- Thik Chic
- Carrie (from Carrieland)*
- Vixen Val

*she may be too big to qualify as a BBW but I wanted to do 4 and 4