Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-28-2005, 08:14 PM   #51
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Boo hoo. I didnt get picked.

FINE!

I'll just go and be my OWN favorite 3 BBWs! I'm an American! I can do anything I want to!

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 08:47 PM   #52
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Great impersonation of a Jenny Jones Out-of-Control-Teen, FatLane!!! ~Applause!~

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 08:52 PM   #53
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Now for the scary transvestite who's not really fooling anyone...

"I look GOOD in this, sucka! You WISH you were me!" (big ol' snapping finger Z) "You don't know me! You don't know me! I look GOOD! I'm HOTTT!!!"

Old 11-29-2005, 02:46 PM   #54
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I don't know who ya'll are talking about i'm not familiar with any of those people. But these are the beautiful women that I think are Beautiful and no guys i"m not a lesbian.
Monique: I love how she dresses she could be wearing things that are too small for her and just be looking a hot mess! But she carries herself very well and she keeps her makeup touched up and she dresses so sharp I just think she is beautiful she has the most prettiest skin I've ever seen she's down to earth and very much real and she doesn't sugarcoat anything.

Shannon- Well the first time I started watching The Biggest Loser I thought shannon was the most prettiest out of all of them. She kelp her hair combed nicely but I didn't like the fact that she was the only black woman on that show they need to work on that but she is just breath-taking
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 02:52 PM   #55
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can I say the same person 3 times?

#1 - Buffie
#2 - Buffie
#3 - Buffie

Very hot chickie!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 03:07 PM   #56
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sista, you're quite right. Not only is Mo'nique fab, she's an example of someone with who is beautiful (and has a full face too!). I love her attitude and I admit I've seen most of the episodes of the Parkers.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:32 PM   #57
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
BEST EYES - aurora, kellie kay and ivy. aurora just wows me by looking like the bbw version of rock darling jenny lewis from rilo kiley and has the cutest glance. kellie's eyes are so bright i risk getting seizures every time i look. ivy makes my favorite expressions though. her gorgeous eyes can turn evil or coy or come-hither at a donut's notice. all 3 girls have significantly awesome bellies going on as well.
Aw Dan, you're a sweetie. *hugs* I really enjoyed reading your post in it's entirety. It was a cute idea.

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 09:19 PM   #58
Mr. 23

Mr. 23 has said some nice things

I can see this thread has been pretty well worked over, but I'm going to throw in my buck-two-eighty anyway.

First, I've got to go with my lovely wife in spots one, two and three. In addition to being a babe, she appeals to me on many other levels. This is critical, because sexy is more about what happens between the ears and less between the legs.

Second, don't say fetish. It's unappealing to those of us with a preference. I feel lucky to have been born with a strong preference for women, and what's more, a preference for bigger women. I find women of all sizes attractive, but that attraction is stronger for bigger women (most especially the one I am married to). I savor that attraction. It is one of the things that makes me feel alive.

But don't say fetish. After all, one's partner wouldn't want to be a fetish object any more than she would want to you to hear the voices from ancient Egypt.
Mr. 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 10:40 PM   #59
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Boo hoo. I didnt get picked.

FINE!

I'll just go and be my OWN favorite 3 BBWs! I'm an American! I can do anything I want to!
I'm glad I made it to the day I learned that Howard Stern is a BBW.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 10:43 PM   #60
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 23
Second, don't say fetish. It's unappealing to those of us with a preference. I feel lucky to have been born with a strong preference for women, and what's more, a preference for bigger women. I find women of all sizes attractive, but that attraction is stronger for bigger women (most especially the one I am married to). I savor that attraction. It is one of the things that makes me feel alive.

But don't say fetish. After all, one's partner wouldn't want to be a fetish object any more than she would want to you to hear the voices from ancient Egypt.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Being thought of or treated like a fetish is the biggest turn-off in the universe to me.

Thank you.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:50 PM   #61
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Hmm... I honestly don't mind the fetish thing at all, but I understand where some could feel offended. I tend to embrace all that stuff, but there again I've got an interest in the subject and plan to go into sexology.

~Aurora
Old 11-29-2005, 11:06 PM   #62
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora
Hmm... I honestly don't mind the fetish thing at all, but I understand where some could feel offended. I tend to embrace all that stuff, but there again I've got an interest in the subject and plan to go into sexology.

~Aurora
The objection I have to being treated like a fetish is that I associate fetishes with things, not people. Shoes, leather, whips, chains, food, mud, whatever. They're things, and while my fat is certainly a THING, it's attached to my body and part of me, so I have a problem with being treated like a shoe. As though I am simply a vehicle for my fat - that's the point at which I'm being objectified, when I'm treated like a thing instead of a person.

An example - when I chat with a man and all he wants to know is how much I weigh, what are my measurements, do I have dimples here or there or whatever, this man has no interest in me as a person. To him I am simply a mound of fat that he finds physically attractive. If a man wants to know about me as a person AND is attracted to me physically, that to me isn't a fetish.

I love when a man is attracted to my fat body. It's awesome. But if all he sees when he looks at me is my fat, that's a turn-off.

It's late...I hope that makes sense.
Old 11-30-2005, 12:42 AM   #63
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It makes sense, Carrie, and I agree. Have heard the "fetish" thing here for the last 7+ years and still irks me, particularly if the guy has no *real* idea what a fetish is -- a fetish being an object that one cannot arrive at the crescendo of their sexual destination without.

I mean, if the general FA has a fetish for plush gals, then men in general have a fetish for thin ones.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 01:15 AM   #64
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie
The objection I have to being treated like a fetish is that I associate fetishes with things, not people. Shoes, leather, whips, chains, food, mud, whatever. They're things, and while my fat is certainly a THING, it's attached to my body and part of me, so I have a problem with being treated like a shoe.
So feet aren't associated with people? :P
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 04:51 AM   #65
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
It makes sense, Carrie, and I agree. Have heard the "fetish" thing here for the last 7+ years and still irks me, particularly if the guy has no *real* idea what a fetish is -- a fetish being an object that one cannot arrive at the crescendo of their sexual destination without.

I mean, if the general FA has a fetish for plush gals, then men in general have a fetish for thin ones.

Wow. Well put.

Jay West Coast
Old 11-30-2005, 06:22 AM   #66
fatlane
Starting Arvist

For the measurement geeks: Make up random numbers, then laugh your butt off explaining them.

"I'm 56-75-36. I have no idea why, from the waist down, I'm Betty Grable and, from the waist up, I'm Dolly Dimples."

Old 11-30-2005, 06:57 AM   #67
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
So feet aren't associated with people? :P
I don't know about you, but my feet are detachable. I carry them around with me in a lovely burnt velvet carpet bag and whip them out when a man is about to reach his sexual crescendo.

Smartass.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:58 AM   #68
Carrie

Quote:
For the measurement geeks: Make up random numbers, then laugh your butt off explaining them.

"I'm 56-75-36. I have no idea why, from the waist down, I'm Betty Grable and, from the waist up, I'm Dolly Dimples."
I'm so stealing that.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:03 AM   #69
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm so stealing that.

I always tell guys in chat (when asked: what do you look like, which happens in about the first 2 seconds of any conversation):

I look like my father, but with breasts.

Because it's totally true.

I've never yet had a guy jump back with: Well, ok, then: what does your father look like? That would at least be witty and fun.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:45 AM   #70
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes

I've never yet had a guy jump back with: Well, ok, then: what does your father look like? That would at least be witty and fun.
Is your dad hot?
Old 11-30-2005, 07:52 AM   #71
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Is your dad hot?
He has his moments.
(and he has--well, had, jet black hair. Hmmmn....)
Old 11-30-2005, 08:00 AM   #72
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
I'm so stealing that.
It's all yours, provided you tell us all how it worked out for you.

Old 11-30-2005, 08:08 AM   #73
Carrie

Quote:
It's all yours, provided you tell us all how it worked out for you.
Done and done.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:10 AM   #74
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Quote:
An example - when I chat with a man and all he wants to know is how much I weigh, what are my measurements, do I have dimples here or there or whatever, this man has no interest in me as a person. To him I am simply a mound of fat that he finds physically attractive. If a man wants to know about me as a person AND is attracted to me physically, that to me isn't a fetish.
*laughs* You're totally right, and those are the people I really have fun with in chat. I can be a dirty little b*tch with the mind games I play sometimes. Generally they just get annoyed with me and stop talking. But, for every weirdo that talks to me I've got a few gems that I let stick around. Most of the FAs I talk to say they'd still find me attractive even if I was a hundred pounds thinner, and that's a big thing to me.

~Aurora
Old 11-30-2005, 08:18 AM   #75
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora
But, for every weirdo that talks to me I've got a few gems that I let stick around. Most of the FAs I talk to say they'd still find me attractive even if I was a hundred pounds thinner, and that's a big thing to me.

~Aurora
Exactly! But see, that's what I think is the difference between someone who treats you like a fetish and who doesn't. Someone who sees you as a fetish is NOT likely to still find you attractive if you were a hundred pounds thinner; but someone who sees you as a whole, attractive person is more likely to. Make sense?

FA's who love us as women, as people, and not just walking masses of fat to get off on really are gems. I lub them.