Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 11-17-2006, 05:34 PM   #1
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default To all the sweet, supportive thin girls here...

Thanks.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 09-16-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:40 PM   #2
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

Bravo Tina...well said!
Old 12-07-2006, 09:21 PM   #3
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tina, this is fantastic! I love when you post your creations.
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:24 PM   #4
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How nice. I've got a few pals who I could induct to the thin honorary fat club. Thanks for sharing, Tina!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:17 PM   #5
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for sharing. Nice stuff.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:21 AM   #6
abluesman
I da doggie daddy

abluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 club

Amazing.....

But then again, Tina is always amazing
Old 12-08-2006, 06:58 AM   #7
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Tina --> You rock my world
Old 12-08-2006, 08:00 AM   #8
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tina, you're one of the sweetest women ever.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:02 PM   #9
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know, I really needed this today, as it has been one hell of an awful day. Thank you all so very much.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 12-08-2006, 04:06 PM   #10
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink Fantastic!

Tina, you are so amazingly talented and beautiful! I stand in awe of your wonder!
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 10:00 PM   #11
Tina
Older and wiser now

Aliena, you are a sweet friend. Thank you for always having these lovely, kind things to say about me. It warms my heart.

Old 12-08-2006, 10:13 PM   #12
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Beautiful and elegant...

Tina, The art that you've shown is always very beautiful and elegant! Also a very nice statement to the supportive thin gals!

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 02:05 PM   #13
chillaxin

chillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That should SO be on a T-shirt.

My slightly larger this year, but still relatively small butt thanks you. HAHAHA!

The hearts of little chicks are not limited to their size. Thank you for acknowledging that.
chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 02:26 PM   #14
Tina
Older and wiser now

It is. And throughout my formative years, all of my best friends were little chicks. I love them, as well as my fat sisters.

And thank you, Stan the FA Man.

Old 12-09-2006, 02:45 PM   #15
chillaxin

chillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OH! HAHAHA! That's awesome!!

Sadly, no black T's? I only own red and black bras - and I'm not always up for showing them off *through* my clothes. HAHA!
Thanks for letting me know!
chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 02:56 PM   #16
Tina
Older and wiser now

Hmmm... thought I had added those, but I hadn't. They're there now. As well as other darker colors, which you can see when you click on the black shirt.

No pressure to buy, but I'm glad you mentioned it, as I evidently overlooked adding the dark shirts. Thank you for your nice comments.