Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-19-2006, 01:22 PM   #1
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 8 New M&M flavors... online ONLY!

M&Mís recently announced eight new flavors that are only available online:
  • All That Razz: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and a raspberry-flavored candy shell.
  • Eat, Drink & Be Cherry: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and a black cherry-flavored candy shell.
  • A Day At The Peach: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and a peach-flavored candy shell.
  • Orange-U-Glad: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and an orange-flavored candy shell.
  • AlmonDee-Licious: Almond surrounded by creamy white chocolate and a candy shell.
  • Mint Condition: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and a mint-flavored candy shell.
  • Nut What You Think: Peanut surrounded by creamy white chocolate and a candy shell
  • Cookie Mintster: Crispy center surrounded by dark chocolate and a mint-flavored speckled candy shell.

http://www.mymms.com/myflavors
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
jeannieo

jeannieo can now change their title

OMG - those look awesome!!!!!! I love M&Ms and white chocolate. But $50!?!?!? That'd have to be a hell of a lotta M&Ms!
jeannieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:35 PM   #3
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

[*]All That Razz: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and a raspberry-flavored candy shell.

Sounds terrible.
[*]Eat, Drink & Be Cherry: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and a black cherry-flavored candy shell.

I'd rather be dead than eat it.
[*]A Day At The Peach: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and a peach-flavored candy shell.

This flavor makes me want to vomit with rage alone.
[*]Orange-U-Glad: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and an orange-flavored candy shell.

Honestly, and I'm not trying to be cute, but I think I'd throw up if I ate this.
[*]AlmonDee-Licious: Almond surrounded by creamy white chocolate and a candy shell.

Sounds good.
[*]Mint Condition: Creamy white chocolate center surrounded by milk chocolate and a mint-flavored candy shell.

Might not make me sick.
[*]Nut What You Think: Peanut surrounded by creamy white chocolate and a candy shell

Might be okay even though I shouldn't have nuts.
[*]Cookie Mintster: Crispy center surrounded by dark chocolate and a mint-flavored speckled candy shell.

I really think they're pushing the mint too hard.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:36 PM   #4
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

24 ozs. At that rate they're only about $33.50 a pound. Plus $12.95 S&H to bring it up to say $41.75 lb. I think for that price I want something a little more high end. See's is only 2 miles away and a third of the price.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:11 PM   #5
jeannieo

jeannieo can now change their title

wow! that's bit steep. if i'm paying that much a pound for candy - it's going to be for godiva chocolate! screw the m&ms!!!!!!
jeannieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:38 AM   #6
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

All I can say is YUCK!!! I guess I'm an M&M purist...
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote