Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-19-2006, 11:33 PM   #51
chubbychaiserwinnipeg

Location: I live close to Winnipeg & travel to western Canada for skiing
chubbychaiserwinnipeg has said some nice things

This1Yankee

Thank you for the kind input. Your cute,have a beatifull smile & I enjoyed reading some of your posts. You sound sexy also light green & or brown eyes, & a little cubby in the right places lower tummy & hips.

Words are empty containers with meaning we put into them. From experience you have knowledge that I do not have as from experience I have knowledge that you no have. Words have not been invented to express much of our knowledge. Since time & energy are in limited supply my main focus of study is on concepts & thier exact meaning. This is why my use of the English language is not the greatest but I think a child could even make sense of my spelling etc.
chubbychaiserwinnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:23 AM   #52
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh yeah, one other thing. Someone who doesn't wig out when I say, "So yeah, I think fat is sexy..."

That's always an important one.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:10 AM   #53
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
i'm going with what someone said earlier...surprise me. i think the beauty in people are the differences. i could never list what a person has to have or not have in order for them to be 'perfect for me'. all i ask is an open mind, an accepting heart, and lots of laughter. i am me, one of a kind to say the least, and all i want in life is the person that loves me for that! not someone that's upset that i have a lipring, thinks i'm weird for saying my tattoos helped me get through a rough spot in life, or judges me for being a total dorkette! the thing that makes life special are the people we come into contact with, and i'd never limit myself to a list of some sort, cause i'd be afraid of missing out on someone awesome. not that lists are bad, some people know exactly what they want, but i like surprises.

/dork ramble.

That's a good thing. The qualities I listed are just things that I would hope I can keep within myself. I don't really think what I said is my ideal, per se. They are just a small set of "superlatives" if you will. I could of gone into more depth, but I posted to quickly for it to be effective.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote