Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-05-2007, 10:05 PM   #251
chsn

chsn has said some nice things

Here's my double belly hang.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1707e.jpg (37.1 KB, 5290 views)
chsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:23 AM   #252
penelope porkchop

penelope porkchop has said some nice things

Here is some pics of my big ol stuffed belly.
penelope porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:05 AM   #253
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Photoshop?
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:12 AM   #254
penelope porkchop

penelope porkchop has said some nice things

Why is it everytime I post pics there has to be drama. Last time people thought I was a man. No these pics have not been photoshopped or morphed in any way. I'm just a girl with a big round belly,and it was full of food at the time of these pics. I know you may not see many girls with bellies like mine but I can promise you its all mine.
penelope porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:27 AM   #255
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

You remind me of a skinny Rebecca, Penelope

Lovely belly btw!
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #256
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
Here is my belly hang!!!

Wait...no, that's just my belly...

DAMN!
Stop teasing me ......... would you mind if I licked chocolate syrup out of your naval?

oooooppppppsssssssssssssssssssssssss.... wrong window

Nevermind.....

*goes in search of her hairbrush*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #257
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penelope porkchop View Post
Why is it everytime I post pics there has to be drama. Last time people thought I was a man. No these pics have not been photoshopped or morphed in any way. I'm just a girl with a big round belly,and it was full of food at the time of these pics. I know you may not see many girls with bellies like mine but I can promise you its all mine.

LOL I only asked, I wasn't causing drama.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:10 PM   #258
Tassel

Tassel has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
all these pretty ladies!!! someday ill be brave and share a picture, someday..
Well even if you show us or not I still think your a pretty lady!
Tassel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:23 PM   #259
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

holy moly!! I love it all.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:40 PM   #260
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by penelope porkchop View Post

Belly Envy? I dunno... Nice shot tho
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:36 AM   #261
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default When a pear starts to gain a tummy

I've really appreciated seeing all the lovely tummy pics in this thread.My tummy is one of the areas of my body I have the most difficulty accepting.Since puberty i've always been pretty much pear shaped..very large hips,thighs and backside with a smallish poochy tummy.However over the past several years as I've continued to gain weight my tummy has been catching up! I'm still pear shaped overall but I now have a significant stomach.

I've had the unfortunate experience of running into f.a.s who have an unrealistic expectation of what an almost 400 pound pear shaped body might look like.Yes there are some super pears who have a near flat stomach but most women who weigh as much as I do are bound to have a tummy.Anyhow I struggle to come to terms with my stomach and seeing all of the beauty in this thread has helped me feel a bit more confident.As little as two years ago,hell even a year ago I *never* would have posted a shot of my stomach.Yeah for progress!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 346.jpg (9.5 KB, 5683 views)

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:43 AM   #262
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: When a pear starts to gain a tummy

wistful - I agree with you: There is a lot of very nice tummy pictures in this thread, so thank you all for sharing!

I hope, wistful, that you in time will learn to accept your tummy. Or even better: learn to appreciate and be proud of it. :-)

I'm sorry to hear about those unfortunate experiences you mention. Of course, there are som negative and critical people among FAs, too, and I guess it's those you've met. Luckily, everyone isn't that way. I know it's easier said than done, but try to focus on the positive comments you get - not only about your tummy, but of course about everything - and don't listen too much to the negative ones.

I can only speak for myself, but I happen to think that your tummy looks really great. The rest of you does, too probably. ;-) Anyway, I can only say thank you for sharing this really nice picture with us, and I wish you good luck in your "struggle to come to terms with your stomach". If my post and/or the rest of this thread help(s) you in anyway, then I'm happy. :-)

Be proud of yourself!

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
I've really appreciated seeing all the lovely tummy pics in this thread.My tummy is one of the areas of my body I have the most difficulty accepting.Since puberty i've always been pretty much pear shaped..very large hips,thighs and backside with a smallish poochy tummy.However over the past several years as I've continued to gain weight my tummy has been catching up! I'm still pear shaped overall but I now have a significant stomach.

I've had the unfortunate experience of running into f.a.s who have an unrealistic expectation of what an almost 400 pound pear shaped body might look like.Yes there are some super pears who have a near flat stomach but most women who weigh as much as I do are bound to have a tummy.Anyhow I struggle to come to terms with my stomach and seeing all of the beauty in this thread has helped me feel a bit more confident.As little as two years ago,hell even a year ago I *never* would have posted a shot of my stomach.Yeah for progress!!
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:15 AM   #263
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

You have a beutiful belly Wistful. I love your skin, everything looks so soft.

Recently during makeout session with my current flavor of the month I stood up for a moment and he froze in place. The whole room stood still for a moment as he stared at my half naked body for a few seconds and then said matter of factly, "Oh my gawd, you're a pear." I corrected him and said, "No, I'm a p'apple." I'm a pear with big boobs and a big belly and being that almost all of my friends are fat girls or fat enthusiasts I've been in the midst of grand scale arguments over who has what kind of body type. I asked Deeds, my personal guru, what kind of body type I had and she looked straight at my body. After a long pause she slunked into herself, shook her head and said, "Girl, you're just fat all over."

Don't know why I'm rambling on about this. Just wanted to say you look beautiful and that I'm glad to see you're taking ginger steps at learning to appreciate the unique unmatched facets that make up you.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:45 AM   #264
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things

Quote:

you should not be embarrassed or ashamed to show your belly it is beautiful
Old 07-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #265
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I don't know how you folks get such clear shots of yourself like that. I must live in a dungeon...
Ah, quit yer bitchin. I told you I'll let you out when you give me what I want.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:08 PM   #266
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Ahhhhh....the gravity situation....

Yes....the belly does slowly sink into the southernly areas, and a noticeable apron or "pannus" is the result..started noticing it a couple of years ago and now the thing is getting so heavy that my legs fall asleep if I don't adjust it every now and again...it does have a good feel to it, though, Lord knows....very silky and soft! Ahem! Back to the issue at hand...here is a depiction of the effects of gravity over a decade's time! Behold!
Ahhhh...the tattoo got a little stretchy too! Time for a touch-up perchance!

Last edited by Obesus; 07-13-2007 at 06:52 AM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:52 PM   #267
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Ah, quit yer bitchin. I told you I'll let you out when you give me what I want.
I know. I'm sorry. That was out of line. Please to be taking murky dungeon pics with you.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:50 AM   #268
Cinda
strange sense of humor

Cinda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCinda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default yay for bellies

wow so many differently shaped bellies--it's just amazing. Thanks for sharing. I'm not posting mine though. #1 no one wants to see it and #2 Rebecca's done it soooo much better my tummy just blushes at its inadequacies. lol

You rock Rebecca and so does everyone else. (I mention Rebecca first because I have her shape, lol or maybe she has mine). Anyway hooray for belly pride I have a gut but no guts if you catch my drift.

Thanks to Em for starting this thread
Old 07-08-2007, 09:09 AM   #269
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinda View Post
wow so many differently shaped bellies--it's just amazing. Thanks for sharing. I'm not posting mine though. #1 no one wants to see it and #2 Rebecca's done it soooo much better my tummy just blushes at its inadequacies. lol

You rock Rebecca and so does everyone else. (I mention Rebecca first because I have her shape, lol or maybe she has mine). Anyway hooray for belly pride I have a gut but no guts if you catch my drift.

Thanks to Em for starting this thread
Well, #1 is flat out wrong...and on #2, blushing tummy = must post pics

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:35 AM   #270
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Well, #1 is flat out wrong...and on #2, blushing tummy = must post pics

Dear heavens.

Please show your belly and please please don't use me as a reason not to lol. I say this for two reasons--1: It's a lot of fun once you're comfortable with it. 2: I love seeing bellies (all the shapes and sizes and textures...mmm) and I'd really hate to be partly responsible for not getting to see them. Pwease.

Rebecca
Old 07-08-2007, 09:37 AM   #271
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

You have one of the most beautiful, softest-looking bellies I have ever seen. Such a lovely lovely shape.

Quote:

Old 07-08-2007, 10:55 AM   #272
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been enjoying this thread all along, and particularly loving how differently shaped everyone is. Here are some of my belly.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:59 AM   #273
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I've been enjoying this thread all along, and particularly loving how differently shaped everyone is. Here are some of my belly.
You have such a cute shape, Ruby! And a lovely belly, indeed!
Old 07-08-2007, 11:05 AM   #274
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Hey Dimensions
Very nice pictures of your hangining bellies keep up the nice pictures I'm just loving them
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:48 PM   #275
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
You have such a cute shape, Ruby! And a lovely belly, indeed!
Thankyou very much ashmamma, so nice of you to say!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote