Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-08-2007, 06:03 PM   #276
Matt

Matt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
And I LOVE BBW's who wear glasses.
Exactly what I was gonna say!
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:15 PM   #277
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just saying that this thread is delicious. Truly some hot bellies on display here.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #278
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by penelope porkchop View Post
Why is it everytime I post pics there has to be drama. Last time people thought I was a man. No these pics have not been photoshopped or morphed in any way. I'm just a girl with a big round belly,and it was full of food at the time of these pics. I know you may not see many girls with bellies like mine but I can promise you its all mine.

I am guessing that the person in those pictures you posted is pregnant as well as being somewhat fat. That is the only way I could reconcile the way the belly protrudes outward to such as extent even when lying down. Anyway, nice pictures.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:46 PM   #279
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
I am guessing that the person in those pictures you posted is pregnant as well as being somewhat fat. That is the only way I could reconcile the way the belly protrudes outward to such as extent even when lying down. Anyway, nice pictures.
Check out bellygirl.net. This woman is not to my knowledge pregnant but looks easily 8-9 mo. along. Sometimes a belly looks pregnant due to angle or whatnot.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #280
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep
Default i'll play too

Haven't really had time to be very active in the boards but this semms like as good a start as any I need a slightly more recent pic this is from april of this year and is crappy camera phone quality lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg summer.jpg (8.7 KB, 4918 views)
Old 07-11-2007, 11:43 AM   #281
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

ok stepping way out of my comfort zone here but what the hell. I dont like my belly so I always purposely avoid posting pics in which its showing. I've decided to try to learn to love it so I'm going with the fake it til you make it line of thinking for now.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:52 AM   #282
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ella, it's really pretty and smooth and curvy. Thank you.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:59 AM   #283
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Bella View Post
ok stepping way out of my comfort zone here but what the hell. I dont like my belly so I always purposely avoid posting pics in which its showing. I've decided to try to learn to love it so I'm going with the fake it til you make it line of thinking for now.

ooh such a pretty photo, lovely!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:00 PM   #284
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

That really is a beautiful belly
qwertyman173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #285
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I can't see why you don't like it, it's beautiful!

=Divals
Old 07-11-2007, 12:18 PM   #286
Letiahna
..in search of sunrise..

Letiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

Lovely pic and gorgeous suit! I want one like that!
Letiahna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #287
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Good job, brave girl.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #288
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bravo! And just because it needs to be quoted, you know, just because:
Quote:
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:24 AM   #289
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ella both you and your tummy are gorgeous!

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.”
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #290
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Here is my belly hang!!

Here is a pic from the Details Mag shoot.
It my favorite of the whole set.
Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DetailsMs.J.JPG (39.2 KB, 4752 views)
Old 07-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #291
FA to the Bone
Good Bye Dims...

FA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh my God... All this bellies fortify my FA-vocation...
FA to the Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:03 PM   #292
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Wow, beautiful
Old 07-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #293
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J View Post
Enjoy.
A delightful hang, delicious even.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #294
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
A delightful hang, delicious even.
Definitely. A gorgeous picture!
Old 07-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #295
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J View Post
Enjoy.

omg what a beauty, you look as though you should be reclining on rugs and furs in a sheikh's tent, being brought dainties by handsome loincloth-clad manservants...
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #296
Catalina

Catalina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCatalina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ella:

I'm glad you pushed the envelope of your comfort zone; I know how difficult it must have been for you. Your belly is truly beautiful! Really. And as an aside, I really like how perfectly matched your lips are to your bathing suit - it's like they were made for each other. :-)

The Obstreperous Ms. J: What Ruby said. :-) I can see why it would be your favorite.
Catalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:41 PM   #297
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillblessed23 View Post
Haven't really had time to be very active in the boards but this semms like as good a start as any I need a slightly more recent pic this is from april of this year and is crappy camera phone quality lol.
Yes, crappy quality, but good enough to see that you are pretty.

Welcome to Dimensions, blessed!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:21 PM   #298
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

i think you can see my belly hand in this pic

Last edited by bigsexy920; 01-17-2012 at 05:33 PM.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #299
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default heavenly belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
Yeah for progress!!
Please don't hesitate to liberate.
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:27 AM   #300
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up Be still my heart...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
I've really appreciated seeing all the lovely tummy pics in this thread.My tummy is one of the areas of my body I have the most difficulty accepting.Since puberty i've always been pretty much pear shaped..very large hips,thighs and backside with a smallish poochy tummy.However over the past several years as I've continued to gain weight my tummy has been catching up! I'm still pear shaped overall but I now have a significant stomach.

I've had the unfortunate experience of running into f.a.s who have an unrealistic expectation of what an almost 400 pound pear shaped body might look like.Yes there are some super pears who have a near flat stomach but most women who weigh as much as I do are bound to have a tummy.Anyhow I struggle to come to terms with my stomach and seeing all of the beauty in this thread has helped me feel a bit more confident.As little as two years ago,hell even a year ago I *never* would have posted a shot of my stomach.Yeah for progress!!
...beauty is a MAJOR understatement!!!!!! A word I would use instead is mesmerizing...
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote