Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-13-2007, 07:07 AM   #301
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
omg what a beauty, you look as though you should be reclining on rugs and furs in a sheikh's tent, being brought dainties by handsome loincloth-clad manservants...
Oh Ruby, from your mouth to G_d's ears!!! (or Allah, Ben-Al, Buddha,The Universe, the Goddess, whoever makes wishes come true,leprechauns,Genii, Elvis)

I just need ONE manservant though, I'm not greedy

Thanks for the love,
-J
Old 07-13-2007, 07:10 AM   #302
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

and thanks for all the props AFG, Wagi, Catalina, etc.

Its out there on print, even my boss has seen the pics!, so I figure nothing to lose.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:04 AM   #303
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Adorably Huggable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
^^Ella, I totally understand- I hate my belly most of all to be totally honest. Why I post pics of it here.... it helps me to become more accepting of it and not see it as ugly anymore

Here are some more of me from not long ago... it's not a bare stomach but you can definitely see the belly
Hi Neighbor!, if you don't mind a dirty-old-man like me saying it, you
look adorably HUGGABLE to me!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:09 AM   #304
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sereiously

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Geez, I feel like I am stalking Green, but I swear it is just that she is flitting all over this place, today!

Ok...belly...and it does seem to be hanging....and when my head is back and down...get the bonus double chin action..*W*
Seriously, Mossy, you're very lovely!

Old 07-13-2007, 11:13 AM   #305
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Hi Neighbor!, if you don't mind a dirty-old-man like me saying it, you
look adorably HUGGABLE to me!

No, I don't mind at all- thank you much sweetie

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:19 AM   #306
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I've been enjoying this thread all along, and particularly loving how differently shaped everyone is. Here are some of my belly.
Wow, Ruby!!!, you're beautiful! I'm such a dirty old man for
looking at all these lovely girl-belly pictures. Just to be fair,
I'm going to set up the lights and do one of mine, its a big
hang and in a shadow!

Old 07-13-2007, 11:24 AM   #307
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default OMG, Ms J!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J View Post
Here is a pic from the Details Mag shoot.
It my favorite of the whole set.
Enjoy.
OMG, Ms J, I NEVER thought I'd be lucky enough to see a picture of you.
You're perfectly beautiful!

Old 07-13-2007, 02:02 PM   #308
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Thank You So Much, Girls!

Girls, you're all so beautiful that I wish I could hug each one of you. I love a nice, big belly hang on a girl. I love my own as well, and I'm certainly not too inhibited to share. HUGGZZ, blessings, and my love to all of you. You have my undying thanks and admiration!

Last edited by imfree; 10-15-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:12 PM   #309
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It wouldn't let me rep you again, ImFree- nice

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-13-2007, 03:19 PM   #310
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Gorgeous!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
OK! I said I would post one so here you go. [CENTER]
(I'm without words)

Old 07-13-2007, 08:53 PM   #311
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Rep's

Quote:
It wouldn't let me rep you again, ImFree- nice
That's OK, neighbor, "nice" from a lovely gal, such as yourself, does
my heart at least as much good as 100 points of rep! HUGGZZ

Old 07-14-2007, 05:32 AM   #312
choolichoo

choolichoo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Bella View Post
ok stepping way out of my comfort zone here but what the hell. I dont like my belly so I always purposely avoid posting pics in which its showing. I've decided to try to learn to love it so I'm going with the fake it til you make it line of thinking for now.

Ella Bella, you're very cute , love that tasty-sexy picture
choolichoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:10 AM   #313
TrentQ3

TrentQ3 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Bella View Post
ok stepping way out of my comfort zone here but what the hell. I dont like my belly so I always purposely avoid posting pics in which its showing. I've decided to try to learn to love it so I'm going with the fake it til you make it line of thinking for now.

Very nice photo indeed! You've convinced me! :-)
TrentQ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:43 AM   #314
Stealth
King Pointless Long posts

Stealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
I've really appreciated seeing all the lovely tummy pics in this thread.My tummy is one of the areas of my body I have the most difficulty accepting.Since puberty i've always been pretty much pear shaped..very large hips,thighs and backside with a smallish poochy tummy.However over the past several years as I've continued to gain weight my tummy has been catching up! I'm still pear shaped overall but I now have a significant stomach.

I've had the unfortunate experience of running into f.a.s who have an unrealistic expectation of what an almost 400 pound pear shaped body might look like.Yes there are some super pears who have a near flat stomach but most women who weigh as much as I do are bound to have a tummy.Anyhow I struggle to come to terms with my stomach and seeing all of the beauty in this thread has helped me feel a bit more confident.As little as two years ago,hell even a year ago I *never* would have posted a shot of my stomach.Yeah for progress!!

*SPLAT*

Oops. *looks left*. *looks right* *shuffles off to hide*
Old 07-14-2007, 10:57 AM   #315
JadeRose

JadeRose can now change their title

I been a while since i posted one hope it ok that I repost? The first was From November. the Second is February. I know it Says 2006, but it was 2007.
(Edit: Sorry i don't post much outside of Pay...removed URL)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nymph Bellynoad.jpg (63.4 KB, 4429 views)
File Type: jpg Red Bellynoad.jpg (47.1 KB, 4423 views)

Last edited by JadeRose; 07-14-2007 at 11:27 AM. Reason: No images with paysite URLs allowed outside the paysite board. Per posted rules.
JadeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #316
fattord

fattord has said some nice things

Great belly!
fattord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:06 AM   #317
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Belly Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
I been a while since i posted one hope it ok that I repost? The first was From November. the Second is February. I know it Says 2006, but it was 2007.
Hi JadeRose, my belly saw yours and wanted me to send yours this message, "Hi, lovely belly!", after all, a handsome belly knows a lovely when
he sees one!

Old 07-14-2007, 12:03 PM   #318
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Jade, you are the bellyhang queen, afterall
I can see you lost quite a bit of weight between those two pics, right?

Bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:15 PM   #319
JadeRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattord View Post
Great belly!
Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Hi JadeRose, my belly saw yours and wanted me to send yours this message, "Hi, lovely belly!", after all, a handsome belly knows a lovely when
he sees one!
Very Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
Jade, you are the bellyhang queen, afterall
I can see you lost quite a bit of weight between those two pics, right?

Bellyrubs,
GPL.
Thanks GPL,
I honestly don't know if I lost or Gained at any one given time. I Don't own a scale or take my measurements very often. I don't actively try to gain or loose. My body goes how ever it wishes.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:25 PM   #320
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

It looks like that way, hun

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:06 PM   #321
JadeRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
It looks like that way, hun
Sorry if this is spamming? I am not sure I just got a new scale but not sure how acetate it is as my mom weighed her self & it showed her lighter then she thought she was. We are going to my photographers tonight & she will weight herself on their scale & see what the difference is.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:08 PM   #322
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

I really like the one on the right with the fan and maroon gloves- very creative and sexy

Old 07-15-2007, 02:48 AM   #323
JadeRose

Quote:
I really like the one on the right with the fan and maroon gloves- very creative and sexy
Thank You,
I think that was from my berries & Cream set I did in Febuary.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:20 AM   #324
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default wow

truely a goddeess
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J View Post
Here is a pic from the Details Mag shoot.
It my favorite of the whole set.
Enjoy.
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:26 AM   #325
boncertqy003

boncertqy003 has said some nice things
Default Yes It is TRUE

I am seeking contact with a Mature lady with a massive drop belly. Why so I can LOVE ALL OF HER!! FOR HERSELF

Please see profile NO JOKERS
boncertqy003 is offline   Reply With Quote