Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-19-2013, 04:11 PM   #3551
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very nice view
Old 12-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #3552
krystalkeebler

krystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Very nice view
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Hellooo Krystal, what a beautiful belly you have!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Talk about an eye opener in the morning. Very nice krystalkeebler.
I wouldn't mind waking up to that
Thanks guys
krystalkeebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #3553
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalkeebler View Post
good morning belly

Attachment 111920
Looks like the Keebler Elves have been assisting you. Looking great!
Old 12-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #3554
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybaby View Post
my belly hang!
You look very nice and sexy!!!! I would like to see more like this!!! ❤️❤️👍👍
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #3555
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
my belly hang!
Your beautiful
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #3556
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
my belly hang!
Very nice and gorgeous
Old 12-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #3557
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
my belly hang!
Delicious figure and beautiful smile, my dear...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #3558
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
my belly hang!
You look fabulous!
Old 12-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #3559
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
good morning belly

Attachment 111920
Omg, you are so beautiful and sexy.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #3560
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

Quote:
my belly hang!
She hangs great. Lovely.
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:26 PM   #3561
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

mi belli :3

Attachment 112323

Last edited by melinda333; 04-24-2014 at 12:05 AM.
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #3562
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda333 View Post

Attachment 112323
Lovely, very lovely
Old 01-12-2014, 07:24 AM   #3563
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 112323
looking awesome
Old 01-13-2014, 10:32 AM   #3564
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

Quote:
my belly hang!

damn you are hot !
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:12 PM   #3565
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 112323
You look most inviting, Melinda...
Old 01-14-2014, 04:40 PM   #3566
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Sammy and Melinda:

Both of your photos are beautiful. And Sammy we have not seen you for awhile. You look so sexy in that red bikini. Would love to see some additional photos. So hot!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:41 PM   #3567
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My belly hangs, but it also rests nicely on my lap~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5F1XNvYp6F65Kp3DVv5XQrAOHCmYvIfKUR2lO8t1nYI.jpg (126.4 KB, 2837 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:27 PM   #3568
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Oh my God Kit, you looking so fat and luscious. Love that photo. Your belly is to die for.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:47 PM   #3569
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Yes, yes it does
Old 01-17-2014, 02:53 PM   #3570
bbwbud

Quote:
It would rest just as nicely on my face, or on other parts of me...
Old 01-17-2014, 04:11 PM   #3571
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My thoughts on this picture are already known and remain largely unchanged PLEASE JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK
Old 01-17-2014, 09:02 PM   #3572
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Now that's a view right there.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:32 PM   #3573
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Kit! that is a marvelous photo

the stretch marks are so delicious <3
Fat Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:33 PM   #3574
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
good morning belly

Attachment 111920
omg you're so gorgeous

want to touch it so much...
Old 03-09-2014, 04:34 PM   #3575
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozonloz View Post
In the interest of belly celebration... I thought I would get in on this!
*hyperventilates* so curvy, so round, so graceful <3 love love love!