Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-09-2014, 04:35 PM   #3576
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Legitimately how I am watching Craig Ferguson on TV. lol
I love photos where folks are patting their enormous bellies <3 wonderful love the view!
Fat Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:37 PM   #3577
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalkeebler View Post
good morning belly

Attachment 111920
You look very beautiful.
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:50 AM   #3578
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh wow! such a gorgeous belly, complementing the gorgeous rest of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
My belly hangs, but it also rests nicely on my lap~
mick_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:03 AM   #3579
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Your belly… Your whole body has changed so much in the last two years. Looking good, lady! :-)
Old 05-26-2014, 08:05 AM   #3580
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow! absolutely gorgeous...dont know what else to say
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybaby View Post
my belly hang!
Old 05-29-2014, 02:48 PM   #3581
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Default Girlfriend

This is a good pic of my 500 lb girl from recent
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (75.7 KB, 2800 views)
Old 06-16-2014, 09:49 PM   #3582
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about some side belly?

Last edited by penguin; 08-15-2014 at 07:24 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:24 AM   #3583
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Great picture!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 03:29 AM   #3584
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Yes, very yummy indeed.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:12 AM   #3585
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Jim View Post
Great picture!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoom View Post
Yes, very yummy indeed.
Thank you
Old 06-17-2014, 09:08 AM   #3586
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
FAntastic pic
Old 06-17-2014, 12:27 PM   #3587
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
you always look so hot! By the way, how tall are you?
Old 06-17-2014, 01:02 PM   #3588
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Beautiful
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #3589
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
you always look so hot! By the way, how tall are you?
Thank you! About 5'9.5".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Beautiful
Thank you!
Old 06-17-2014, 04:05 PM   #3590
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Amazing...You are very , VERY beautiful..........Perfect curves....
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:21 PM   #3591
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

penguin....Side belly, front belly, hanging belly......I'll take it any way you wanna show it. Good to see you on here. Great pic of you my dear....
Old 06-17-2014, 07:11 PM   #3592
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
Amazing...You are very , VERY beautiful..........Perfect curves....
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
penguin....Side belly, front belly, hanging belly......I'll take it any way you wanna show it. Good to see you on here. Great pic of you my dear....
It's good to post pictures again! I might be doing it more often again. Thanks
Old 06-19-2014, 12:20 PM   #3593
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Are you taking any reservations? I'd like to schedule a week's vacation in that belly!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:17 PM   #3594
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

oh my that is such a sexy photo. gorgeous gorgeous soft belly

Quote:
Old 06-21-2014, 10:53 PM   #3595
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Are you taking any reservations? I'd like to schedule a week's vacation in that belly!
In it might be a bit awkward, but I'm sure we could arrange some exploration

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick_geek View Post
oh my that is such a sexy photo. gorgeous gorgeous soft belly
Thank you
Old 06-22-2014, 08:20 PM   #3596
Chickidee

Chickidee does more than just post hot picsChickidee does more than just post hot picsChickidee does more than just post hot pics

Chickidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:42 AM   #3597
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

You win ^^^
Old 06-23-2014, 01:49 AM   #3598
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I do believe that is showing off more than just some side belly there miss Penguin! You are showing some amazingly beautiful thick thighs and a wonderful bodaciously beautiful Booty there too! I think that is a figure with adoration and admiration to the fullest of all that is caressing and exploration of the lovely curves! Truly you look beautiful! thanks for sharing!

Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:58 PM   #3599
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
I do believe that is showing off more than just some side belly there miss Penguin! You are showing some amazingly beautiful thick thighs and a wonderful bodaciously beautiful Booty there too! I think that is a figure with adoration and admiration to the fullest of all that is caressing and exploration of the lovely curves! Truly you look beautiful! thanks for sharing!

Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Thank you so much There are a few other great attributes, as you pointed out. It was hard to hide to hide them while showing off the belly
Old 06-27-2014, 08:03 AM   #3600
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Why try to hide them? Never mind those pesky Dims rules!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote