Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-27-2014, 01:37 PM   #3601
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Why try to hide them? Never mind those pesky Dims rules!
Well, I wasn't talking about those attributes, but those ones aren't for public consumption
Old 06-30-2014, 08:49 AM   #3602
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Well, I wasn't talking about those attributes, but those ones aren't for public consumption
Our loss!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 04:03 AM   #3603
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 05:50 AM   #3604
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrestel View Post
Holy moly - what a great opportunity to say something inappropriate!
Old 07-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #3605
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good merciful heavens..
Old 07-20-2014, 05:28 PM   #3606
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

khrestel....your belly only deserves this.....
Old 07-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #3607
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

[QUOTE=khrestel;2084991]

That's what I call a five-star belly! Thanks for sharing with everyone.
Old 07-20-2014, 06:15 PM   #3608
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
your photo....
You have beautiful skin! Wow!

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:37 AM   #3609
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Uhh, can I say I give your picture, uh, three thumbs up!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:49 AM   #3610
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Now that is a gorgeous belly hang, I love your huge sexy belly.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:51 AM   #3611
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
How about some side belly?
Fantastic sexy belly.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #3612
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydog7 View Post
Fantastic sexy belly.
Thank you
Old 08-05-2014, 05:39 PM   #3613
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybaby View Post
My curvy hips and belly
And a playful looking smile
Old 08-06-2014, 10:25 AM   #3614
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Beautiful Sammy!

Sammy, you have always been a favorite of mine. I have been following your posts and photos on various sites over the years and I think you are so beautiful and sexy. And your hanging belly is absolutely the hottest I have ever seen. Even with this lovely dress on you look so appealing. If only I lived in Northern England Thanks for sharing.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:54 AM   #3615
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
My curvy hips and belly
Beautiful!
Old 08-08-2014, 08:45 PM   #3616
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
My curvy hips and belly

Wow you look great
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:03 AM   #3617
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
My curvy hips and belly
You look wonderful and I like your dress
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:17 AM   #3618
Jrm

Jrm has said some nice things
Default Belt line hang

With my recent gain I've developed this "belt line fold" that goes all the way around and it's annoyingly uncomfortable. Will it get more comfortable as the hang gets bigger?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (68.4 KB, 2526 views)
Jrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:12 PM   #3619
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Quote:
My curvy hips and belly
You look very sexxxxxxy!!!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:43 AM   #3620
Annabelle4110

Annabelle4110 can now change their title
Default Annabelles big belly

Belly feels most of the screen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 154526_285304961662112_7745449004824756590_n.jpg (114.5 KB, 2128 views)
Annabelle4110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:41 AM   #3621
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

It sure does Annabelles....Thanks for sharing ..lovely...
Old 11-17-2014, 11:14 PM   #3622
wisconfa

wisconfa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle4110 View Post
Yes, it DOES fill most of the screen.
wisconfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 10:30 AM   #3623
BorisFA

BorisFA can now change their title

Quote:
It is a perfect belly, I add to all fat admirers who kneel down
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 10:33 AM   #3624
BorisFA

BorisFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
This is a good pic of my 500 lb girl from recent
Awesome sexy sexy hanging Belly, I wish there were some in my country like this
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #3625
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Smile Absolute;ly fabulous!!!

Quote:
Such Fabulous soft curves xxx