Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-13-2014, 05:00 PM   #3626
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

first time posting any of these (I don't usually have pics for this thread but here is a couple)

Old 12-13-2014, 06:14 PM   #3627
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

LOVE your belly annabelle (:
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 06:32 PM   #3628
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
first time posting any of these (I don't usually have pics for this thread but here is a couple)

Your extremely SExy.....Amazing fat body......
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #3629
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Be still my heart spiritangel love your belly and so glad to see you contribute to this thread...
All of your pics are stunning my dear. I hope you post more often in here
Old 12-14-2014, 05:38 AM   #3630
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics

So so beautiful! You really are in perfect shape a Christmas Angel

Quote:

Old 12-14-2014, 07:50 AM   #3631
BorisFA

BorisFA can now change their title

Quote:

mmmm thank you to share your lovely belly , I find it irresistible
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #3632
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

Here's mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lalalalalala.jpg (108.6 KB, 2412 views)
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 03:02 PM   #3633
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

very nice of you to contribute Sunshine_Fette.....love the belly yummy
Old 12-14-2014, 06:42 PM   #3634
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
Your extremely SExy.....Amazing fat body......
thank you for the compliment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Be still my heart spiritangel love your belly and so glad to see you contribute to this thread...
All of your pics are stunning my dear. I hope you post more often in here
not sure about this thread I really can not get pics of my belly on my own but other threads perhaps ;0

thank you for the lovely compliment

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWylde View Post
So so beautiful! You really are in perfect shape a Christmas Angel
awww shucks what a lovely compliment

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisFA View Post
mmmm thank you to share your lovely belly , I find it irresistible
why thank you kind sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_Fette View Post
Here's mine
Well you are just adorable
Old 12-15-2014, 11:10 PM   #3635
HeftyHally

HeftyHally can now change their title
Wink

It's just a baby belly hang. It's grown "out" farther than it has grown "down", but I'm hoping it just gets bigger and bigger!

Last edited by Tad; 01-30-2015 at 05:33 AM. Reason: no cover up graphics allowed.
HeftyHally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 04:56 AM   #3636
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeftyHally View Post
It's just a baby belly hang. It's grown "out" farther than it has grown "down", but I'm hoping it just gets bigger and bigger!
As gorgeous as you are, I thought that cover up graphics over nipples weren't allowed on this site? You might want to crop the picture instead, I wouldn't want you to get into trouble for it.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 06:36 AM   #3637
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

HeftyHally...Amazing Belly. Great pic. Thanks for your contribution on here....
Old 12-16-2014, 01:19 PM   #3638
HeftyHally

HeftyHally can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
As gorgeous as you are, I thought that cover up graphics over nipples weren't allowed on this site? You might want to crop the picture instead, I wouldn't want you to get into trouble for it.
Oh shoot. I actually don't know how to edit the picture after it's posted? Totally willing to change it. Just don't have to know-how.
HeftyHally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 06:06 AM   #3639
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeftyHally View Post
Oh shoot. I actually don't know how to edit the picture after it's posted? Totally willing to change it. Just don't have to know-how.
I deleted the pic. If you have something different to post, you can just do it in a new thread.

Good catch Loopy. If you or anyone sees pics you are not sure of, feel free to report the post, just saying you aren't sure.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:41 PM   #3640
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I'd just love to bury my face there for a week or two!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:03 AM   #3641
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Wow amazing as ever
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:08 AM   #3642
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

wow fantastic work so pretty
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:18 AM   #3643
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

My penis is tingling, looking at these hot photos. Those tummies just invite a load of semen.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:35 AM   #3644
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
My penis is tingling, looking at these hot photos. Those tummies just invite a load of semen.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #3645
Fred2

Fred2 has said some nice things

Quote:

So good, love it and everyone elses
Fred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:05 PM   #3646
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

yes l do thank you wow
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:19 AM   #3647
cebe

cebe has said some nice things

Quote:

You are my dream comes true
cebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 06:18 PM   #3648
Mz.St.Louis
I'm so St.Louis

Mz.St.Louis has said some nice things

You're so beautiful
Mz.St.Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:36 PM   #3649
AKatDemic

AKatDemic has said some nice things
Default Still in Aussie?

Quote:

Magnificent! Thanks for sharing! More, please!
Old 09-04-2015, 04:59 AM   #3650
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thread revival!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2015-09-03 09.52.21.jpg (294.4 KB, 3022 views)
File Type: jpg 2015-09-03 11.29.10.jpg (325.9 KB, 3039 views)