Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-04-2015, 06:33 AM   #3651
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics

Alicia You are looking wonderful! xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Thread revival!
Old 09-05-2015, 03:32 PM   #3652
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Thread revival!
Quite sexy
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:34 PM   #3653
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

very sexy wow
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:23 AM   #3654
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very pretty young lady
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:09 PM   #3655
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
This is a good pic of my 500 lb girl from recent
Love that backfat too
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 08:39 PM   #3656
Slaypriest

Slaypriest has said some nice things

*Image Deleted*
Slaypriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 10:27 AM   #3657
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awesome Alicia !!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 02:11 PM   #3658
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is the first time I posted my belly here l.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (253.1 KB, 2165 views)
Old 10-12-2015, 12:57 PM   #3659
Sweetty

Sweetty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My small belly -
Old 10-12-2015, 01:36 PM   #3660
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very nice indeed!
Old 10-12-2015, 01:45 PM   #3661
Sweetty

Sweetty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
Very nice indeed!
Many thanks! This is my old pic, now i bigger
Old 10-14-2015, 07:00 AM   #3662
grasso

glad to hear it a happy belly is a larger belly
Old 10-14-2015, 12:40 PM   #3663
Sweetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasso View Post
glad to hear it a happy belly is a larger belly
Haha, yes! But my mother have another opinion, she always say me - "you very fat, my poor baby"
Old 10-15-2015, 07:23 AM   #3664
grasso

mothers do worry got to love them
Old 10-15-2015, 07:56 AM   #3665
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default ah yes

I understand, but wow, if we were dating...
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:00 AM   #3666
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetty View Post
Haha, yes! But my mother have another opinion, she always say me - "you very fat, my poor baby"
I think that there are natural fat admirers everywhere, but in some cultures I think people may feel more free to act on that preference than in others. Some cultures there is a lot of pressure to please family, in others there is a lot of pressure to ‘fit in’ and suppress individuality, in others there are so few opportunities to get good jobs, etc., that people are afraid to do anything that others might look down on.

In North America the current culture has a bit of all of those things, but also a strong strand of being true to yourself; doing what makes you happy, pursuing things that interest you, etc. You’ll see statements like “Get a job that you love and you’ll never work a day in your life” (meaning that the job won’t feel like work, because you like doing it) which is very different from the pressure to go get a ‘good job’ whether you like doing that or not. So even if the culture here doesn’t approve of being fat very much, there is also a small message that if you are attracted to fat people then it is OK to go after that. Combined with how many people in North America are fat currently, I think it has made it easier to be somewhat open about being an FA than in other places, or at other times here.

All of which is to say, there may not be many guys around you who are open about liking your figure, but I’m pretty sure that there are FA there, too. Be your best self, do your best job being you, and you may lure one of them out of hiding. Your mother may never approve of your weight, but I bet most of all she wants you to be happy!
Old 10-15-2015, 11:54 AM   #3667
Sweetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I think that there are natural fat admirers everywhere, but in some cultures I think people may feel more free to act on that preference than in others. Some cultures there is a lot of pressure to please family, in others there is a lot of pressure to ‘fit in’ and suppress individuality, in others there are so few opportunities to get good jobs, etc., that people are afraid to do anything that others might look down on.

In North America the current culture has a bit of all of those things, but also a strong strand of being true to yourself; doing what makes you happy, pursuing things that interest you, etc. You’ll see statements like “Get a job that you love and you’ll never work a day in your life” (meaning that the job won’t feel like work, because you like doing it) which is very different from the pressure to go get a ‘good job’ whether you like doing that or not. So even if the culture here doesn’t approve of being fat very much, there is also a small message that if you are attracted to fat people then it is OK to go after that. Combined with how many people in North America are fat currently, I think it has made it easier to be somewhat open about being an FA than in other places, or at other times here.

All of which is to say, there may not be many guys around you who are open about liking your figure, but I’m pretty sure that there are FA there, too. Be your best self, do your best job being you, and you may lure one of them out of hiding. Your mother may never approve of your weight, but I bet most of all she wants you to be happy!
Oh, I appreciate your kind words, my friend! Very sad, but Russia not-tolerant country now...
Old 10-16-2015, 01:48 PM   #3668
Sweetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
This is the first time I posted my belly here l.
Nice little tummy, i like this
Old 10-16-2015, 03:14 PM   #3669
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetty View Post
Nice little tummy, i like this
You're so sweet
Old 10-20-2015, 04:56 PM   #3670
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Thanks for sharing the nice bellies, folks

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:33 PM   #3671
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

I loving my belly, I feel so sexy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (211.5 KB, 3058 views)
Old 11-01-2015, 12:38 PM   #3672
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
You look sexey 2
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 06:58 AM   #3673
grasso

its a good looking belly
Old 11-02-2015, 10:02 AM   #3674
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
you have a beautiful belly - but I had to turn the internet upside down to see!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 04:41 PM   #3675
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
Here's my belly spilling across my bed.
I know that it is a old post but I can't help replying anyway. And if you don't mind me being a bit graphic....
Your belly lying on the bed is so bleeping hot! My favorite position is for a woman lying on her side and I straddle one thick thigh with my balls dragging and I am inserted so deep while grabbing and loving that fabulous sexy fat belly. Does it for me every time although sometimes I go slow and have to pause for a bit so I can enjoy the moment more.
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote