Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-13-2015, 11:55 PM   #3676
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchboy View Post
I know that it is a old post but I can't help replying anyway. And if you don't mind me being a bit graphic....
Your belly lying on the bed is so bleeping hot! My favorite position is for a woman lying on her side and I straddle one thick thigh with my balls dragging and I am inserted so deep while grabbing and loving that fabulous sexy fat belly. Does it for me every time although sometimes I go slow and have to pause for a bit so I can enjoy the moment more.
You are describing one of my favorite positions as well. It leaves the hands free to do all kinds of delicious things. Thanks for the memories… Even for a really old post
Old 11-15-2015, 05:56 PM   #3677
Kitten

Kitten can now change their title

Hi, I'm new to this site. How are you all doing?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mini-Picture 587.jpg (102.2 KB, 3159 views)
File Type: jpg mini-Picture 583.jpg (113.4 KB, 3158 views)
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:41 AM   #3678
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Quite gorgeous
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 03:04 PM   #3679
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Newest belly picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (250.3 KB, 3092 views)
Old 11-18-2015, 06:42 AM   #3680
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

hello kitten and welcome love your picture wow
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 06:44 AM   #3681
grasso

love that pic of yours to cluching
Old 11-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #3682
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Doing much better after seeing those pics, Kitten!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 02:16 AM   #3683
grasso

got to agree wow picture kitten
Old 11-21-2015, 04:14 PM   #3684
bdiazz

bdiazz has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
here is a shot of mine
HELLO DEAR, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL WITH TOUR SEXY BELLY, I ALWAYS HANG TO KNEE BELLY WOMEN, I HOPE WE CAN TALK OR CHAT SOMETIME.

KISS
bdiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 04:17 PM   #3685
bdiazz

Quote:
here is a shot of mine
Quote:
here is a shot of mine
HELLO DEAR, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL WITH TOUR SEXY BELLY, I ALWAYS HANG TO KNEE BELLY WOMEN, I HOPE WE CAN TALK OR CHAT SOMETIME.

KISS
Old 11-21-2015, 04:25 PM   #3686
bdiazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz2602 View Post
I really need some new pictures lol
BEAUTY NEVER KILLED, you look just fine
Old 11-30-2015, 06:48 PM   #3687
BigCutieChloe

BigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot pics

LOVE this thread and all those sexy bellies i can't help but post mine as well!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_nvibl5RpFk1uto65xo4_1280.jpg (275.3 KB, 2663 views)
BigCutieChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:47 AM   #3688
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieChloe View Post
Very nice
Old 12-02-2015, 03:59 PM   #3689
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Quote:
Gorgeous
Old 12-02-2015, 08:32 PM   #3690
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Beautiful figure- beautiful lady!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 09:16 AM   #3691
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Lovely belly, miss! Thanks for sharing

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 12:40 PM   #3692
RadicalFA

RadicalFA has said some nice things

Love this thread... may it live in forever!
RadicalFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 06:36 AM   #3693
grasso

and the BIG BELLIES that are posted here
Old 12-23-2015, 08:44 AM   #3694
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

You all look very nice.
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 07:56 AM   #3695
Jrm

Jrm has said some nice things

Progressing?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (34.1 KB, 2115 views)
Jrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 09:24 AM   #3696
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Thats a very sexy belly and body.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:51 PM   #3697
gelbert

gelbert can now change their title

Quote:
That top picture stopped in my tracks.
gelbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 06:46 AM   #3698
grasso

it is keep it up
Old 01-15-2016, 07:56 AM   #3699
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Changing room selfie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160114_123302_zpsuhgnbbtw.jpg (255.5 KB, 1738 views)
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 11:42 AM   #3700
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

As they say in Seinfeld, "Top of the muffin to you!" very tasty!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote