Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-15-2016, 11:47 PM   #3701
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Changing room selfie!
Oh my. You photograph well.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 10:56 PM   #3702
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

that's a lovely muffin l hope you plan to let it grow
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:51 AM   #3703
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Mighty fine belly, Miss!

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 08:35 PM   #3704
Jrm

Jrm has said some nice things
Default Skinny legs don't match the belly hang

My legs have somewhat maintained my former athletic physique, but the belly is clearly leading the way to my new physique. Here I am demonstrating how to pass Dr. Feeders wall test with flying colors. I am so much enjoying my weight gain and feel I was just meant to be fat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (139.1 KB, 2521 views)
Jrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:38 PM   #3705
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey, remember that time Dim dinged me for using the word "twaddle" because it was "inappropriate"? I do. Still ask me for money every year, tho. Don't worry, none of my sites are paysites at all. Nor competition.
Attached Images
File Type: gif tumblr_me9z84uGr01rxy2pco1_500.gif (7.8 KB, 1925 views)
File Type: png 1.png (810.0 KB, 1952 views)
File Type: png 2.png (822.6 KB, 1954 views)
File Type: png 3.png (824.7 KB, 1950 views)
Old 10-26-2016, 12:47 AM   #3706
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics

Wow Rebecca I just love your fabulous belly - thanks so much for your pics.
And there's nothing wrong with the word twaddle either!
John W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
Hey, remember that time Dim dinged me for using the word "twaddle" because it was "inappropriate"? I do. Still ask me for money every year, tho. Don't worry, none of my sites are paysites at all. Nor competition.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:12 AM   #3707
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWylde View Post
Wow Rebecca I just love your fabulous belly - thanks so much for your pics.
And there's nothing wrong with the word twaddle either!
John W
Thanks!

I know...I'm not sure why I got dinged for it. I think the mod thought it meant something that it absolutely does not mean.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:20 AM   #3708
grasso

your belly is fantastic work of art round and soft
Old 10-26-2016, 01:21 AM   #3709
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Whatever it means or doesn't, I'd twaddle that belly...
Old 10-26-2016, 08:18 AM   #3710
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wonderful pics. I love that belly shape.
Old 10-26-2016, 11:47 AM   #3711
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Infracted for saying "twaddle?" What the hell?

Also, fantastic pictures. Thank you so much for sharing.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:45 AM   #3712
grasso

keep up the good growing work JRM
Old 12-14-2016, 02:48 AM   #3713
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

My fat and adorable Belly!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ? Cuddles (1).jpg (118.8 KB, 1573 views)
BigCutieFleur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 05:37 PM   #3714
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Definitely adorable.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:40 PM   #3715
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
That is a beautiful huge belly.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:45 PM   #3716
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Definitely adorable.
Thank you very much!
Old 01-05-2017, 02:16 AM   #3717
kokori72

kokori72 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskokori72 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That belt seems suffering..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5709.JPG (179.7 KB, 1207 views)
kokori72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 06:35 AM   #3718
grasso

congrats thats a fantastic looking belly
Old 01-15-2017, 07:15 AM   #3719
BigCutieFleur

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ? Cuddles (4).jpg (90.2 KB, 963 views)
Old 01-15-2017, 07:42 AM   #3720
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I mean it's less of a 'hang' and more a 'resting in my lap' but you can use your imagination I guess

Old 01-18-2017, 11:42 AM   #3721
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieFleur View Post
Oh my! I am SOOOOOOOOO envious of those hands......
And I have big hands, but still not enough to contain all of those beautiful curves.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:00 PM   #3722
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Wink

Quote:
Sorry for the multiple posting ........but there are too many curves for just one reply ...
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:35 AM   #3723
BigCutieFleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Oh my! I am SOOOOOOOOO envious of those hands......
And I have big hands, but still not enough to contain all of those beautiful curves.
Thanks!!
Old 01-19-2017, 02:39 AM   #3724
BigCutieFleur

When you are a fatty . . .Love it! ❤️
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170117_101816.jpg (95.6 KB, 853 views)
Old 01-19-2017, 09:18 AM   #3725
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
When you are a fatty . . .Love it! ❤️
Absolutely delicious!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote