Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-21-2017, 01:26 PM   #3726
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Changing room selfie!
Such a cute changing room photo.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:37 AM   #3727
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

I got too fat for my Speedo

IMG_1683 v2.jpeg
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:09 AM   #3728
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Infracted for saying "twaddle?" What the hell?

Also, fantastic pictures. Thank you so much for sharing.
Yup, I sure was. It was very weird. Still on my CP...inappropriate language lol.

And THANK YOU!
Old 02-04-2017, 12:25 PM   #3729
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Berry berry recent.
Attached Images
File Type: png Img_1639.png (613.3 KB, 1767 views)
File Type: png Img_1643.png (388.7 KB, 1760 views)
File Type: png Img_1637.png (320.4 KB, 1759 views)
Old 02-04-2017, 12:55 PM   #3730
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

What a beautiful sexy belly! Thank you so much for sharing.
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:46 PM   #3731
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
Berry berry recent.

Off-the-charts, stupid sexy, out of control, geez, wow, love love love!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:24 PM   #3732
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
Berry berry recent.
Nice big belly, I love it.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:13 AM   #3733
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Just find this old tank top! Now it is so small, I love how much my fat belly has grown and also my hips! They are so full and soft!❤

My muffin top is amazing😍

BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:39 AM   #3734
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

Such amazing, sexy curves you have there. You are becoming more beautiful with each lovely pound. Thank you for sharing with us.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:40 AM   #3735
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Such amazing, sexy curves you have there. You are becoming more beautiful with each lovely pound. Thank you for sharing with us.
Thank you very much, my friend!
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 06:04 AM   #3736
iadoressbbw

iadoressbbw has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Here's me. Awful pics - I tugged my pants down and took them myself holding the camera out at arms length. I will get someone to take better ones!

Hi soverysoft. I love your pic. You are extremely attractive.
iadoressbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:07 AM   #3737
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

what a amazing sexy belly
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:26 PM   #3738
Jrm

Jrm has said some nice things

I've outgrown my favorite sports team jersey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0083.JPG (259.2 KB, 1022 views)
Jrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:20 AM   #3739
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

just goes to show your progress
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:37 AM   #3740
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow jrm thats a fat belly.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #3741
Jrm

Jrm has said some nice things
Smile

Getting there. Good to know the progress is noticeable.
Jrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:54 PM   #3742
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board
Default My belly isn't

My belly isn't hanging to my knees but i love my belly because when i lay down my pu$$y is very visible lol that is something i just love lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0960.JPG (120.0 KB, 789 views)
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 01:04 AM   #3743
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Well, my belly doesn't hang much compared to most of you gorgeous people, but it's getting there!

plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:59 PM   #3744
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

It definitely is Plush, loving that its past those boobs of yours.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 05:12 PM   #3745
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
It definitely is Plush, loving that its past those boobs of yours.
Yep, it sure is now! My hourglass is filling in. Maybe someday it will turn into a nice round apple.
Old 05-28-2017, 06:45 PM   #3746
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Well, my belly doesn't hang much compared to most of you gorgeous people, but it's getting there!

Gorgeous tummy
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 08:02 PM   #3747
plushkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Gorgeous tummy
Thank you!
Old 05-28-2017, 08:36 PM   #3748
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is the only belly hang type pic I have and its an older pic.
No spanx or pantyhose to kind of hold it back LOL.
I actually look skinny in this pic ha ha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 017 (314x500).jpg (69.1 KB, 676 views)
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 08:38 PM   #3749
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Lovely Tummy!!
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 08:41 PM   #3750
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Cute as always.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote