Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-18-2006, 06:39 PM   #76
darrenfa

darrenfa has said some nice things
Smile Rebecca, Wow! what a Super Tummy

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for posting those great pictures of your big round beautiful tummy, they were a fantasic surprise. It is fun and exciting to read how you are enjoying your growing shape; the big wide curve of your expanding tummy is just amazing to admire. You look like your ready for a squash session.

I look forward to your next installment.

Take Care and all the best,

Darren
darrenfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:34 PM   #77
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Rebecca, you're belly is just so huge and awesome. It's a shape I rarely see, such a mound of sexyness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:46 PM   #78
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you all very much. I am fond of my belly and even tho the front view photo is a bit dark, I love how dimpled and soft my belly looks, so I'm glad you appreciate it and that I didn't...uh...disappoint. . Someone commented about my "blank" look in the other photo, I have to apologize, that's just me worried that the flash won't work again lol. Seriously tho, thanks for all the positive feedback!

And Lilly, I anxiously await more photos of your belly .
Old 12-18-2006, 09:19 PM   #79
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post

Thank you all very much. I am fond of my belly and even tho the front view photo is a bit dark, I love how dimpled and soft my belly looks, so I'm glad you appreciate it and that I didn't...uh...disappoint. . Someone commented about my "blank" look in the other photo, I have to apologize, that's just me worried that the flash won't work again lol. Seriously tho, thanks for all the positive feedback!

And Lilly, I anxiously await more photos of your belly .
Disappoint? Your belly "Raised the bar". I'm speechless.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:28 PM   #80
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Thank you all very much. I am fond of my belly and even tho the front view photo is a bit dark, I love how dimpled and soft my belly looks, so I'm glad you appreciate it and that I didn't...uh...disappoint. . Someone commented about my "blank" look in the other photo, I have to apologize, that's just me worried that the flash won't work again lol. Seriously tho, thanks for all the positive feedback!.
Well, gosh, it wasn't that dark. Besides, there are amazing things one can do with Photoshop. (Couldn't do anything about those yellow bands, though) Hope you don't mind...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fronthang_light.jpg (24.9 KB, 10348 views)
Old 12-18-2006, 11:30 PM   #81
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

wow. You've lightened it really well. Thank you.

--

I guess I might as well come out of the closet about the measurements

before I started to actively attempt to gain--which was the beginning of November, my hip measurement (which OBVIOUSLY includes my stomach...hehe) was 74 inches.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 12-18-2006 at 11:37 PM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:36 PM   #82
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFA View Post
(Couldn't do anything about those yellow bands, though)
You just didn't try. Excellent job on the lightening, however.

How does this suit the lady?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (38.0 KB, 11392 views)
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:38 PM   #83
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

you guys are cracking me up--working on the photos so much. What's funny is I know my way around paintshop and photoshop and just didn't think about attempting to fix the photo. Thank you both very much.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:41 PM   #84
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
wow. You've lightened it really well. Thank you.
My pleasure. I mean, really, looking at your photo for a few minutes is nothing I need to be thanked for.

It actually wound up being very easy. If you have access to Photoshop (and probably Photoshop Elements), you can do it in a second. When an image is too dark, it can be adjusting by going into a window called "Levels". You play around with a little graph controlling how dark or light the image is on a fundamental level. Way more effective than trying to increase brighteness. This really just adjust the light balance in the entire image and can bring out details that appeared too dark. Adjusting brighteness just makes things a paler shade of dark. Using the "Levels" tool can actually bring the image out of the darkness.

Anyway, after fiddling with that manually with so-so results, I decided to see what the image would look like with the Levels auto-adjusted, and this was the result. My Photoshop shortcut for Auto-Levels is Shift-Control-L, but most photo programs will have a function for controlling levels. Might help you relax if your flash is uncooperative in the future.

But enough shop talk. By all means, may the conversation return to your belly.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:30 AM   #85
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rebecca... because of you...

=Divals
Old 12-19-2006, 09:49 AM   #86
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
well, here are some belly hang photos.

Sorry about the darkness in the one photo, my flash has a mind of its own and I'm a lousy photographer. I'm sure you'll still be able to tell that I've a lot of belly/hang to work with already
Wowzers!
Now that is a BIG belly!!!
I really didnt expect such a huge amount of belly flesh by only seeing your avatar. Cool that you dont mind gaining more weight. Wonder how your belly looks like after the holidays Please keep us updated, hun
But please take care. I read in your blog your body was a bit uncomfortable with your food increase. I won t like having you being ill

Bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 12:34 PM   #87
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Thank you very much. I guess I'm shaped oddly, people can't tell what I'm packing from my photos

And you're right, GPL, there was a bit of difficulty, but you'll be glad to know we're working through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
Wowzers!
Now that is a BIG belly!!!
I really didnt expect such a huge amount of belly flesh by only seeing your avatar. Cool that you dont mind gaining more weight. Wonder how your belly looks like after the holidays Please keep us updated, hun
But please take care. I read in your blog your body was a bit uncomfortable with your food increase. I won t like having you being ill

Bellyrubs,
GPL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Rebecca... because of you...

=Divals
Old 12-19-2006, 04:19 PM   #88
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
one day i shall be brave and post my belly. one day...
Something to look forward to quite a bit :-)
Old 12-19-2006, 11:38 PM   #89
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

good lord your amazing ^_^
Old 12-21-2006, 10:20 PM   #90
RedHotAva

RedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

here ya go :-)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-21-2006 at 11:15 PM. Reason: no paysite labeled pics allowed
RedHotAva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:42 PM   #91
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Red face

Oh my that's one gorgeous belly hang you have going on their!!!

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Bill

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-21-2006 at 11:14 PM. Reason: no paysite pics allowed
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 09:57 AM   #92
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regular Bill View Post
Oh my that's one gorgeous belly hang you have going on their!!!

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Bill
Indeed... Ava is one of the reasons I joined that site. Now if she'd only update more often ;-).

One of the best lookin gals I've ever seen.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:41 PM   #93
RedHotAva

RedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactopus View Post
Indeed... Ava is one of the reasons I joined that site. Now if she'd only update more often ;-).

Thank you so much! As for the updates, jump on Redhottie to update me, I have no control over it!
RedHotAva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:55 PM   #94
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactopus View Post

Ava is one natural hottie!
Really pretty

GPL.

Old 12-25-2006, 05:24 PM   #95
kattylee

kattylee has said some nice things

I'm new. I don't have a lot of belly hang at all! But here's my pics (also posted in the FFA/BHM belly thread, as I'm primarily a FFA and not a gainer myself. However, I have packed on quite a few pounds since encouraging my partner to gain!). What do you think? x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b1.jpg (35.9 KB, 9950 views)
File Type: jpg b2.jpg (17.5 KB, 9943 views)
kattylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:38 PM   #96
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

I was thinking that one of these days I'd get up the nerve to post a pic here. But you guys are all so beautiful...its intimidating!
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:03 PM   #97
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Join in! Intimidate someone else for a change
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:35 PM   #98
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OK! I said I would post one so here you go.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:41 PM   #99
GPL

Beautiful lady, beautiful dress!
Looking great, hun. Thank you for showing.

GPL.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:13 PM   #100
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Absolutely gorgeous, Lilly

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote