Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-04-2007, 05:23 PM   #101
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Rawr. You look like you just waded through a mystic river of molten raspberry. Somebody poured you into that dress and forgot to say "when".

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:17 PM   #102
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
OK! I said I would post one so here you go.

Mine to you compliments! The Seductive kind! Very much even! And your stomach does you by very sexual and attractive lady!
Old 01-05-2007, 01:48 AM   #103
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Lilly..

Stunning Seductress!!

(although you do look a little drunk.. hehe)

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:28 AM   #104
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here's my belly hang captured trying to heft myself up off the floor, lol, I hope the bare butt cheek is ok....and not too "adult". If so just let me know and I'll remove it=) Im a nudist and exhibitionist, lol...so it doesn't bother me And that white thing isnt a bra, lol, it's a tank top losing a battle to my buldge.

Hope you enjoy!

BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:32 AM   #105
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
ME TOO!

OMG I love it!
You have an incredible body!
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:37 AM   #106
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Great thread!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:11 AM   #107
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Bigbellyssbbw, you always amaze me with your huge soft rolls
Hugging you must be a pleasure you'll never forget!
Please take care.

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:21 AM   #108
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Lilly..

Stunning Seductress!!

(although you do look a little drunk.. hehe)

Hehe. Not this time Mango, not this time. That night it was strictly ice water and sparkling cider for me, no alcohol. I was completely sober when I posed for that pic.

BigBellyS, you are absolutely AMAZING. Your flesh is like luxury times seven. You wear it well.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:02 AM   #109
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Here's my belly hang captured trying to heft myself up off the floor, lol, I hope the bare butt cheek is ok....and not too "adult". If so just let me know and I'll remove it=) Im a nudist and exhibitionist, lol...so it doesn't bother me And that white thing isnt a bra, lol, it's a tank top losing a battle to my buldge.

Hope you enjoy!

You live in the UK, finally someone else who lives here.

Majorly hot belly. Sucks that your taken
Old 01-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #110
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

WOW!! Hot mama! Woo!

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #111
ghhfdh

ghhfdh has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
well, here are some belly hang photos.

Sorry about the darkness in the one photo, my flash has a mind of its own and I'm a lousy photographer. I'm sure you'll still be able to tell that I've a lot of belly/hang to work with already
Words fail me!
ghhfdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:42 PM   #112
BBW Anna

BBW Anna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW Anna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

lovely pics ladies !!
here is two of mine......
hugs Anna

Last edited by AnnMarie; 01-06-2007 at 05:19 PM. Reason: No paysite bugged images, feel free to repost without website URL on images.
BBW Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:54 PM   #113
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love the Zebra one!

And also, very nice, Miss Lilly!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:56 PM   #114
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghhfdh View Post
Words fail me!
I hope in a good way
Old 01-06-2007, 04:59 PM   #115
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Love the Zebra one!

And also, very nice, Miss Lilly!

I'm in love with Anna's black and white dress, too. I guess I'm going to have to steal it from her!
Nice pics, Lady

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:07 PM   #116
BBW Anna

BBW Anna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW Anna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oops.....sorry about that!!
here is one modified
thanks for the compliments about the outfit-i looove that top
its funny-when I was younger that hanging belly was a big complex for me
...now Im proud of it *LOL*
and its great to see all of your lovely bellies ladies!!
hugs Anna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whitesofa_020.jpg (82.3 KB, 8794 views)
BBW Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:45 PM   #117
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

The girl.. the dress... the belly.

Triple Threat!
Old 01-07-2007, 10:48 PM   #118
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

About 40 lbs ago, but one of my faves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bellyhang.jpg (94.8 KB, 8628 views)
Old 01-07-2007, 11:47 PM   #119
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Heather, you are so damned hot!!! If only I were half as cute!

Old 01-07-2007, 11:49 PM   #120
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:

Girl.. you are kidding.. you've got 32 flavors and I'm only on 28.. maybe one day I will catch up - your doubley (did I spell that right?) cute!
Old 01-08-2007, 12:41 AM   #121
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous

BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep

I'll join in the fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hang1.JPG (41.4 KB, 9186 views)
File Type: jpg hang2.JPG (52.5 KB, 9173 views)
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:43 AM   #122
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Cutie undies!!! where oh where did you get them???
Old 01-08-2007, 04:50 AM   #123
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous

BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Cutie undies!!! where oh where did you get them???
Thanks! They were a gift, but I think they were purchased at the Avenue.
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:08 AM   #124
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
About 40 lbs ago, but one of my faves.
Gorgeous as always!
Who cant love that Fat and all that?

Bellyrubs,
GPL.

Old 01-08-2007, 05:10 AM   #125
GPL

Quote:

D. You are as cute as Heather. Maybe a different way of cute, lol
The UK can be proud of their new inhabitant!

GPL.