Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-17-2009, 12:30 PM   #1276
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
More prettiness - hooray for Bexy belly under boobie birds.
Hooray for alliteration!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:35 PM   #1277
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

Random screen shots from a video I made during x-mas time.

LOOK! a smiley face.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #1278
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
Attachment 57257

Beautiful.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #1279
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuicyone View Post

LOOK! a smiley face.
cuteness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Beautiful.
thank you darlin'!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:41 AM   #1280
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

LOOK! a smiley face.

And the above is my face. lol ^_^
You're a hottie, and I'm going to keep saying until you get sick of it.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:13 AM   #1281
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post

And the above is my face. lol ^_^
You're a hottie, and I'm going to keep saying until you get sick of it.
I could never possibly get sick of it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:02 AM   #1282
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I hope these count.

This is my first time sharing so be gentle.
=/

Wow...cute bra
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:04 AM   #1283
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
*creams* lol :P
Snorts...
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:09 AM   #1284
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
Attachment 57257
Now thats a pretty belly if i saw one .
Old 01-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #1285
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
LOOK! a smiley face.
LOL - happy belly!
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:43 AM   #1286
Rich P

Rich P can now change their title
Default wow...

Stunning figure, love the outift too x

Quote:

LOOK! a smiley face.

Rich P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:34 PM   #1287
itsfine
Miss Manda

itsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I really didn't think my jeans were that tight...
itsfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #1288
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Tight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfine View Post
.......snipped pretty img........

Sadly they were sufficiently tight to obscure what would have
been a very lovely belly-hang, IMHO.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:34 AM   #1289
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfine View Post

with tight jeans, everyone wins!!!!

splendid, simply splendid mam

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:16 AM   #1290
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wink artistic?

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #1291
evenmakejerryjonez

evenmakejerryjonez has said some nice things
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I hope these count.

This is my first time sharing so be gentle.
=/
Wow what a nice surprise.
evenmakejerryjonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #1292
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default hang belly

i wanna play!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GAIN3.jpg (3.9 KB, 2703 views)
sugarmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #1293
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
*mesh belly*
Someone's caught a big, sexy one there!
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:19 PM   #1294
jac1974kra

jac1974kra can now change their title

My 50" belly hang pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jac0013.JPG (13.2 KB, 2322 views)
jac1974kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:06 PM   #1295
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Well Yes, I Can......

Here's one of the new ones in my sexy new
Skinz 5XL Riveria Brief bikini's (swim wear).

Last edited by imfree; 10-09-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #1296
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

i guess these belong here. they are the result of feeling good on my birthday

intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:08 PM   #1297
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intraultra View Post
You are incredibly gorgeous!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:09 PM   #1298
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Wow, very hot, very hot, must have been a great night to be feeling this good, you look happy. Wish I could have found my way out, maybe help... someway , by idk... buying a drink or... something, I'm not feeling incredibly creative at the moment haha

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:14 PM   #1299
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Beautiful!

Quote:
i guess these belong here. they are the result of feeling good on my birthday .........snipped lovely img's................
You're beautiful, Intraultra. I'm outta' Rep, but I would have loved
to give you a birthday/beautiful Rep!

Old 01-31-2009, 11:21 PM   #1300
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Oooh... Happy birthday, cutie!