Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-01-2009, 05:01 AM   #1301
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Attachment 57257
Wow.. you are beautiful hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Snorts...
LOL hahah I'm terrible... I know
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #1302
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
You are incredibly gorgeous!
Thanks, beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
Wow, very hot, very hot, must have been a great night to be feeling this good, you look happy. Wish I could have found my way out, maybe help... someway , by idk... buying a drink or... something, I'm not feeling incredibly creative at the moment haha
Hahah well we'll make it happen another night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
You're beautiful, Intraultra. I'm outta' Rep, but I would have loved
to give you a birthday/beautiful Rep!
It's the thought that counts Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Oooh... Happy birthday, cutie!
Thanks!
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:57 AM   #1303
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intraultra View Post
i guess these belong here. they are the result of feeling good on my birthday
*picks jaw off floor*

Darlin' you really are drop dead gorgeous....I wanna squish you, and....stuff

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:29 AM   #1304
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking I want to play too.

Little shot of the apron ....hi everyone

Last edited by Redhotphatgirl; 06-30-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #1305
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Great shot of the Redhotphatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhotphatgirl View Post
Little shot of the apron ....hi everyone
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #1306
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up adipositively belly!

i thought this pic would make a great addition to the thread!!!

please visit at:
www.adipositivity.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adibubble2.JPG (44.5 KB, 2325 views)

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:07 PM   #1307
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post
i thought this pic would make a great addition to the thread!!!

please visit at:
www.adipositivity.com

That's absolutely gorgeous, Aris!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #1308
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg belly hang 2.JPG (43.0 KB, 2285 views)
File Type: jpg belly hang.JPG (40.5 KB, 2272 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 02-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #1309
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuicyone View Post
Random screen shots from a video I made during x-mas time.

LOOK! a smiley face.

Wow! What a belly! Gorgeous as ever darlin'
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #1310
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Beautiful!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:17 PM   #1311
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Very very yummy

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:23 PM   #1312
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bad Girl!!!

Quote:
Bad girl, GEF, but PLEASE don't stop!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #1313
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The boo got this for our two year anniversary.

Last edited by AshleyEileen; 06-22-2009 at 05:43 PM.
AshleyEileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #1314
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Sexy, as always
Thanks for sharing those!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #1315
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You make me question my sexuality.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #1316
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

In that case, you need to go to the GLBTQ forum. I think the Q stands for "questioning my sexuality because intraultra is hot."
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #1317
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
In that case, you need to go to the GLBTQ forum. I think the Q stands for "questioning my sexuality because intraultra is hot."
I think you might be right!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:25 PM   #1318
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
AWESOME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
The boo got this for our two year anniversary.
ALSO AWESOME

I love this thread.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #1319
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Can we take a nap?
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #1320
fatnhappymax

fatnhappymax has said some nice things

A few different ones...

fatnhappymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:53 AM   #1321
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
Beautiful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post
Very very yummy
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Bad girl, GEF, but PLEASE don't stop!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Sexy, as always
Thanks for sharing those!

-Rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
AWESOME
Thankee much to all of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
Can we take a nap?
Anytime

Old 02-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #1322
sexiistarr

sexiistarr can now change their title

Love the HAWTT bellies everyone...Can't wait to see more
Old 02-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #1323
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=fatnhappymax;1073931]A few different ones...

QUOTE]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:33 PM   #1324
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

you are the most adorable gal ever!!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:48 PM   #1325
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
you are the most adorable gal ever!!
Yeah! What Ivy said!

Plus, this is an absolutely delightful thread with so many great bellies.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote