Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-08-2007, 05:39 AM   #126
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Theres no way Im as cute as Heather, lol, no effing way. I accept my post directly below her though lol.

And the UK...lol. wow. Ok all the FAs are flocking to me as some sort of icon because the UK is SERIOUSLY lacking in SSBBW's. The general public seems to be more of the "omg look at that" persuassion. I'm getting used to it, lol. I have to take into account no one here has seen a 500+ woman except on TV. So I have to try to look at it from their perspective too. My job is to keep smiling, only cry in priviate, and be myself (friendly and funny)

Thank you GPL for your kind words. Sometimes I feel inadequate with all these superstar hotties around me, lol, and Im just some girl from Idaho who moved to the UK. :P
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:49 AM   #127
Sojourner

Sojourner has said some nice things

*bleep*

Berkshire? 'tis where I'm at.

And you're right, the UK is much thinner than...well, everywhere else english-speaking. A great, great many people are 'overweight' (ugh), but the median level is a lot lower.
Sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:15 AM   #128
chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post

My job is to keep smiling, only cry in priviate, and be myself (friendly and funny)
Does the attention really make you cry? I never thought about it like that, probably through not receiving a huge amount of attention, but it's a shame it makes you feel like crying - although not impossible to understand I guess. It is interesting you've mentioned that though, as I've never thought of it like that before. Something that I'll have to bear in mind in future.
chubloverUK86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:35 PM   #129
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post

And the UK...lol. wow. Ok all the FAs are flocking to me as some sort of icon because the UK is SERIOUSLY lacking in SSBBW's. The general public seems to be more of the "omg look at that" persuassion. I'm getting used to it, lol. I have to take into account no one here has seen a 500+ woman except on TV. So I have to try to look at it from their perspective too. My job is to keep smiling, only cry in priviate, and be myself (friendly and funny)....
Wear that icon label proudly! I been to the UK many times and the lack of fat people always comes up. Maybe we're just so used to seeing fat folks on a daily basis in the US but it always stikes me as strange about the lack of them abroad.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:09 PM   #130
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Such great pics of the bellies! If only mine were as cute as you guys...
Old 01-14-2007, 03:49 PM   #131
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Somebody poured you into that dress and forgot to say "when".
I love this comment. Great line.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #132
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Such great pics of the bellies! If only mine were as cute as you guys...
If you say so share and compare! there can be no losers in this sort of competition.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:11 PM   #133
dedhart

dedhart can now change their title

Oh my you ladies are too damn hot, I'm getting my keyboard all sticky watching all your hot belly pics. Too bad I don't see EM's or Misty' pics, can you ladies repost them pretty please?
dedhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:21 PM   #134
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

here's a new one.....

Last edited by herin; 04-05-2011 at 09:01 PM.
herin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:27 AM   #135
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by herin View Post
here's a new one.....
can't rep... so... 2 points!
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:36 AM   #136
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation My Apple Sister! My Apple Sister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
well, here are some belly hang photos.

Sorry about the darkness in the one photo, my flash has a mind of its own and I'm a lousy photographer. I'm sure you'll still be able to tell that I've a lot of belly/hang to work with already

damn! i can't rep you again! big belly... little legs! that is what i am talking about! my applicious girls gots to stick together! APPLE POWER!

the big apple has spoken...
::exeunt::

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:39 AM   #137
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up you must spread some rep around....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
OK! I said I would post one so here you go.

before giving it to lilly again!!!!! but damn! i am a great photographer! that is the $$$ shot!

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:05 AM   #138
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
About 40 lbs ago, but one of my faves.
Heather... you know I love this pic...

Top.... Quality.... Mango-age!
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:07 AM   #139
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I'll play.
ding dong!

wow!

super-hot AnnMarie !
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:07 AM   #140
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

all these pretty ladies!!! someday ill be brave and share a picture, someday..
Old 01-15-2007, 02:08 AM   #141
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post
damn! i can't rep you again! big belly... little legs! that is what i am talking about! my applicious girls gots to stick together! APPLE POWER!

the big apple has spoken...
::exeunt::
well thank you .
Old 01-15-2007, 06:05 AM   #142
TrentQ3

TrentQ3 can now change their title

Wow, you look absolutely amazing sweetie!!! This is one for the ages!!! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
OK! I said I would post one so here you go.

TrentQ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:34 AM   #143
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by herin View Post
here's a new one.....
Talking about sexy bellies!!!
Yours is amazing, Erin

Looks like it needs some good *Bellyrubs*,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:11 PM   #144
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Yay for Aris and GPL. Thank you, boys!
Old 01-15-2007, 04:53 PM   #145
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Bellies!

I thank all the Girls for posting but, Lilly WoW girl!!! That's such a sweet pose. And the look on your face. You look so satisfied.

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 01:06 PM   #146
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow. Thanks so much everybody for your compliments. I really appreciate it.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #147
iociccio

iociccio has said some nice things
Default ...

well delurking since forever just to reply to such a thread! now ladies can count admirer #295481402 You all are really too gorgeous to handle! Too bad I check these boards seldom so I'm missing some pix Especially I haven't seen a pic of Em in ages but I bet she looks awesome
iociccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:41 AM   #148
Tanicarl

Tanicarl has said some nice things
Default very nice

I just want to thanks to all you lovely ladies who posted, they were all very beautiful and I look forward to chance of seeing more. Thanks again you all were great, and have lovely bellies, that deserve much attention, at the risk of soundin cheesy , but hell I dont care. Have fun all and stay great!
Tanicarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:47 AM   #149
plumpum

plumpum has said some nice things

OMG! You are absolutely GORGEOUS! You made my day! Thanks so much for gracing us with your beauty!
plumpum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:12 AM   #150
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is another pic to add to this collection. My friend is super shy, she wanted me to post this for her and see what everyone thinks. ENJOY!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ketziesexen036.jpg (94.3 KB, 8300 views)
toni is offline   Reply With Quote