Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-21-2007, 09:56 AM   #151
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Tell Your Friend......

......I think she's gorgeous!! Shje has a very nice belly.

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:53 PM   #152
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think she has a gorgeous stomach, Toni

Please tell your friend I'm jealous

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:14 AM   #153
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Heather... you know I love this pic...

Top.... Quality.... Mango-age!
Hahaha, you remembered :P

Us fat girls definitely have to put the Mango shape on the table for induction. It's a valid shape darnit :P
Old 01-22-2007, 03:01 PM   #154
fishhat

fishhat can now change their title

I don't really have a belly hang but I would like to voice my support of this thread!
fishhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #155
luvssbbws

luvssbbws can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I'll play.

AnnMarie, Your beauty is breathtaking, Stunning.. Love your sexy Hot Bod! And Gorgeous Eyes!!

Hugs,

Bob
luvssbbws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:24 AM   #156
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
OK! I said I would post one so here you go.
Wow, one of the most beatiful photos I've ever seen! The light-play on your dress is just amazing, and the angle the photo was taken at was perfect!

Thanks for sharing that one!
Brenda
Old 01-24-2007, 07:44 PM   #157
scudmissilez

scudmissilez can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Hahaha, you remembered :P

Us fat girls definitely have to put the Mango shape on the table for induction. It's a valid shape darnit :P

God Bless the Mango ...been a big fan for a while, you getting any new posts on your site soon?
scudmissilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 07:52 PM   #158
scudmissilez

scudmissilez can now change their title

[QUOTE=toni;293213]ME TOO!

ok, you're freaking GORGEOUS!!!!! perfect body, beautiful face.....I hope life is treating you well
scudmissilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:00 PM   #159
Mattness

Mattness can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentQ3 View Post
Wow, you look absolutely amazing sweetie!!! This is one for the ages!!! :-)
HUGE sigh
Mattness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:23 PM   #160
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=scudmissilez;339779]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
ME TOO!

ok, you're freaking GORGEOUS!!!!! perfect body, beautiful face.....I hope life is treating you well
thanks, that is sweet!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:27 AM   #161
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
Wow, one of the most beatiful photos I've ever seen! The light-play on your dress is just amazing, and the angle the photo was taken at was perfect!

Thanks for sharing that one!
Brenda
Thanks so much Brenda! ( ( ( ( ( Brenda ) ) ) ) )

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #162
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Toni's friend!

Very sweet belly! What has she said about our responce? And have her post some more!

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:20 PM   #163
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aireman View Post
Very sweet belly! What has she said about our responce? And have her post some more!
I am sure she is watching.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:35 PM   #164
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up My Apple Sister!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Here is another pic to add to this collection. My friend is super shy, she wanted me to post this for her and see what everyone thinks. ENJOY!

ity bity legs and a big round belly in your face - you get SPRUNG!

toni, you tell my applicious sista that she is all that and a bushel of apples! 2 thumbs and fat rolls up from the big apple herself!!!!!

tell her she, like me, has a pillowesque belly!!!!!! love it!

the big apple has spoken...
::exeunt::

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:53 AM   #165
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Red face hey, I tried

I'm a lousy photographer and I admit it .

This is me trying to take a photo of my belly and its hangness from above--what I didn't seem to realize at the time was the belly was far bigger and needed greater distance for perspective than my arms could reach and give...

at any rate, this is the first photo of my body with which I was really happy.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-23-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #166
norsemanfa

norsemanfa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
About 40 lbs ago, but one of my faves.
Oh my God - I've just nearly cum looking at you fantastic pic!!

As a hanging belly lover you are amazing.
norsemanfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:12 PM   #167
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yep, that was in no way TMI.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:15 PM   #168
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norsemanfa View Post
As a hanging belly lover you are amazing.
STOP
GRAMMAR TIME

"As a hanging belly lover" modifies the next pronoun to come.

You went with "you" - that's wrong, since the "you" is not the hanging belly lover, but you as the writer are the hanging belly lover.

Try this next time:
"As a hanging belly lover, I think you are amazing."

and it's just that simple.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:17 PM   #169
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
Yep, that was in no way TMI.
Probably TMI and I definitely made a bitter face when I read it, but there IS something to be said for a picture so hot it is enough to...well, what he said. Been there. Not gonna judge.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:25 PM   #170
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Probably TMI and I definitely made a bitter face when I read it, but there IS something to be said for a picture so hot it is enough to...well, what he said. Been there. Not gonna judge.
Damn that brain-to-finger filter, keepin' you from expressing yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:37 PM   #171
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post

This is me trying to take a photo of my belly and its hangness from above--what I didn't seem to realize at the time was the belly was far bigger and needed greater distance for perspective than my arms could reach and give...

Thats quite a big belly, Rebecca!
It looks very soft, too

Bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:17 PM   #172
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post

Some FA on here must live close enough to you to hold the camera for you. Come on! Don't hide that belly from us!
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:43 PM   #173
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just now really checking out the thread. And not to be on the late train, loved the pic, Lilly. Very sexy as always, and lucky memory foam mattress.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #174
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSquashee View Post
Just now really checking out the thread. And not to be on the late train, loved the pic, Lilly. Very sexy as always, and lucky memory foam mattress.
hehe, not a memory foam mattress. Just me clinging to the edge of a plain old hotel mattress and letting my belly hang off the edge. I had to lean back and hold my breath not to let gravity pull me off on to the floor. Thank goodness Lipmixgirl was there to hold the camera.

Thanks NYSquashee.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #175
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very welcome, of course.

So i amend my statement, lucky random hotel mattress.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote