Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #176
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well there's a bit more involved in all of it than someone being an FA.

I don't just (generally) meet someone, find out they're an FA, and ask them take photos of my belly. I'd like to know them a bit. Then ask--haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357 View Post
Some FA on here must live close enough to you to hold the camera for you. Come on! Don't hide that belly from us!
Old 06-16-2007, 06:38 PM   #177
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Some FA on here must live close enough to you to hold the camera for you. Come on! Don't hide that belly from us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
Thats quite a big belly, Rebecca!
It looks very soft, too

Bellyrubs,
GPL.
Thank you both
Old 06-16-2007, 07:06 PM   #178
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Well there's a bit more involved in all of it than someone being an FA.

I don't just (generally) meet someone, find out they're an FA, and ask them take photos of my belly. I'd like to know them a bit. Then ask--haha.
I'm 6' tall, have a mullet, and I like to paint, when can I come over?
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 08:10 PM   #179
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^I don't know about Rebecca but you had me at mullet....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 08:18 PM   #180
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
^^^I don't know about Rebecca but you had me at mullet....
You can have him. I prefer receding hair lines to mullets any day. For serious.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:23 PM   #181
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I used to have a mullet- a curly girl mullet but still....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 06-16-2007, 08:30 PM   #182
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
I used to have a mullet- a curly girl mullet but still....
aww, cute
Old 06-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #183
pickleman357

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Ahem

I figure I might as well grow a mullet while I still have hair.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:35 PM   #184
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Ahem

I know, that's why I made the comment. Your avatar was way more attractive than the description you left...so I had to say.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:36 PM   #185
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
aww, cute
Should I post a pic of it on myspace so teenagers all over the world can mock me?

Old 06-16-2007, 08:37 PM   #186
pickleman357

Quote:
I know, that's why I made the comment. Your avatar was way more attractive than the description you left...so I had to say.
Why thank you. so when can we meet up?

p.s. Keeping things on topic

Old 06-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #187
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Should I post a pic of it on myspace so teenagers all over the world can mock me?

you should post it on mine, so I can ogle you.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:44 PM   #188
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hey, you're in good company think Linda McCartney circa '76 (honestly Linda and Paul had matching mullets for a while there, but I digress... )
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:17 PM   #189
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
you should post it on mine, so I can ogle you.

Ogle me here please?
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=24557

Old 06-17-2007, 07:03 PM   #190
gunther

gunther can now change their title

Quote:
I'm a lousy photographer and I admit it .

This is me trying to take a photo of my belly and its hangness from above--what I didn't seem to realize at the time was the belly was far bigger and needed greater distance for perspective than my arms could reach and give...

at any rate, this is the first photo of my body with which I was really happy.
Nothing lousy about that pic.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #191
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunther View Post
Nothing lousy about that pic.
Thanks G-man.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:56 AM   #192
norsemanfa

norsemanfa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Probably TMI and I definitely made a bitter face when I read it, but there IS something to be said for a picture so hot it is enough to...well, what he said. Been there. Not gonna judge.
My apologies. In attempting to express my admiration for the photo I allowed my first reaction to be put in writing. I hope it will be taken in the spirit of awestruck adoration of such a photo of beauty, and that I will be forgiven while I learn the ropes!

My grammar was also woefully inadequate and I stand corrected.
norsemanfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:45 AM   #193
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I'm a lousy photographer and I admit it .

This is me trying to take a photo of my belly and its hangness from above--what I didn't seem to realize at the time was the belly was far bigger and needed greater distance for perspective than my arms could reach and give...

at any rate, this is the first photo of my body with which I was really happy.
lovely as always!
Old 06-22-2007, 05:32 AM   #194
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
lovely as always!
Thank you .

I tried *again* to get a good photo of my belly hang from another angle...and again I was foiled! But here's the results of my attempt to capture it while I was lying on my back. (Can anyone tell I'm having too much fun doing this?)

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-23-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:10 AM   #195
pickleman357

Quote:
Thank you .

I tried *again* to get a good photo of my belly hang from another angle...and again I was foiled! But here's the results of my attempt to capture it while I was lying on my back. (Can anyone tell I'm having too much fun doing this?)
That's it, I'm taking up fat mountaineering

You know, if you can set up your camera with the 10 second timer, across the room, and zoom in to where you are, you might be able to get some better shots. Just a suggestion! Keep the wonderful pics comin babe!
Old 06-22-2007, 06:12 AM   #196
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
That's it, I'm taking up fat mountaineering

You know, if you can set up your camera with the 10 second timer, across the room, and zoom in to where you are, you might be able to get some better shots. Just a suggestion! Keep the wonderful pics comin babe!
No timer *pout*

I know, I know, I need a better camera--but I can't justify moving that to the top of my priorities list.

Thank you anyhow.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:16 AM   #197
pickleman357

Quote:
No timer *pout*

I know, I know, I need a better camera--but I can't justify moving that to the top of my priorities list.

Thank you anyhow.
Why not start up a "Get-me-a-new-camera-so-I-can-show-you-my-belly" fund. I'll contribute! No, I'm serious!
Old 06-22-2007, 06:30 AM   #198
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Why not start up a "Get-me-a-new-camera-so-I-can-show-you-my-belly" fund. I'll contribute! No, I'm serious!
The very idea of this freaks me out to the core--it makes my independent side want to go screaming from the room at the thought that I might have to *gasp* ask for something, anything.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:18 AM   #199
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Thank you .

Rebecca, you have an amazing belly!
Thank you for posting, darling.

Bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:11 AM   #200
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Default complete with smile