Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-03-2007, 10:16 AM   #201
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

stunning pic... x
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:22 AM   #202
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post

"you must spread some rep around before giving it to Rebecca again"

You are sooooo gorgeous- with one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:25 AM   #203
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

I handed some to her, but not for you, even though I said pretty much what you just stated. I'll split my reputation points 50/50 with you, howzat?
Old 07-03-2007, 10:31 AM   #204
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That's the shot! Bravo.

/quoting it AGAIN
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:21 AM   #205
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ooh, thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post
stunning pic... x
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
I handed some to her, but not for you, even though I said pretty much what you just stated. I'll split my reputation points 50/50 with you, howzat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
That's the shot! Bravo.

/quoting it AGAIN
Old 07-03-2007, 12:16 PM   #206
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Deal .

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-03-2007, 01:05 PM   #207
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is an awesome thread with some really great pics! Maybe one day I'll get the nerve up to post one of my own. Sadly though my belly is probably the one part of my body that I'm pretty self conscious about and I dont do all that much belly flashin.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:16 PM   #208
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

^^Ella, I totally understand- I hate my belly most of all to be totally honest. Why I post pics of it here.... it helps me to become more accepting of it and not see it as ugly anymore

Here are some more of me from not long ago... it's not a bare stomach but you can definitely see the belly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg March pics of Rhi and myself 015.jpg (95.4 KB, 5411 views)
File Type: jpg March pics of Rhi and myself 013.jpg (84.0 KB, 5374 views)

Old 07-03-2007, 01:24 PM   #209
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

A beautiful belly. Even if it is covered.

EDIT:
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rebecca again.
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Green Eyed Fairy again.
Well, shit.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:06 PM   #210
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear lord, you're just stunning. I always knew you were beautiful but I didn't know you were built like a goddess too.

*jealous and a bit hot*

Quote:
^^Ella, I totally understand- I hate my belly most of all to be totally honest. Why I post pics of it here.... it helps me to become more accepting of it and not see it as ugly anymore

Here are some more of me from not long ago... it's not a bare stomach but you can definitely see the belly
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Green Eyed Fairy again.
double shit
Old 07-03-2007, 02:18 PM   #211
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
A beautiful belly. Even if it is covered.
Quote:
Dear lord, you're just stunning. I always knew you were beautiful but I didn't know you were built like a goddess too.

*jealous and a bit hot*
You two are really too kind - thank you so much

Old 07-03-2007, 03:37 PM   #212
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

I'm in awe, Rebecca!
Your belly looks so heavy... Hope your back can take it's weight in the future. Hope to see some new full-body pictures soon again

Bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:39 PM   #213
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Geez, I feel like I am stalking Green, but I swear it is just that she is flitting all over this place, today!

Ok...belly...and it does seem to be hanging....and when my head is back and down...get the bonus double chin action..*W*

Last edited by mossystate; 11-26-2008 at 02:37 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #214
Wagimawr

Nice, Mossy!

I <3 this thread.
And fat female bellies.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:27 PM   #215
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

This thread must never end.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:54 PM   #216
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow! Such beautiful bellies! I don't have much of a hang...just the way my bod is shaped.

Go easy on me, mkay?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmpphpb6CSjy.jpg (48.6 KB, 5221 views)
File Type: jpg tmpphpmJfowR.jpg (48.4 KB, 5207 views)
Old 07-03-2007, 06:15 PM   #217
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm trying to give rep out to all the lovely particpants. Eventually, I'll get around to you. I admit I'm partial to threads like these because I find it so darn fascinating the variation in shapes/builds!

Here's my contribution in my 99 cent undies. Woohoo!

MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:19 PM   #218
FA to the Bone
Good Bye Dims...

FA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Beautiful bellies... my heart is full of happiness... mmmmmmmm...
FA to the Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:39 PM   #219
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Geez, I feel like I am stalking Green, but I swear it is just that she is flitting all over this place, today!

Ok...belly...and it does seem to be hanging....and when my head is back and down...get the bonus double chin action..*W*

If I could, I would hate you for having that body

Stunning, just like the rest of you

Miss Toodles - LOVELY!

Ashmamma..... you are so cute no matter what you do or wear

Old 07-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #220
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things

all you ladies rock! lovely bellies
Old 07-03-2007, 08:09 PM   #221
Wagimawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I find it so darn fascinating the variation in shapes/builds!
What she said.

Beautiful bellies, ladies.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:55 PM   #222
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

ohh lord there goes MY modesty.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:56 PM   #223
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

hot diggity

make me proud babe
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:02 PM   #224
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, the hanging bits don't show, but there's a bit of a drape going on.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 11-06-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:06 PM   #225
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=Green Eyed Fairy;486893]If I could, I would hate you for having that body

[QUOTE]

Thank you, my little one...but do remember one thing..Mossy knows how to take many pictures and Mossy knows how to tweak..Mossy is a lil booger.. .....you lil rock lounging goddess...
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote