Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 11-20-2006, 01:40 AM   #1
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Hot deals thread, Internet, Catalogs and Ebay

I am always seeing cute things on ebay that for one reason or another I'm not going to buy...so I thought we could have a thread for posting them, in case someone else wants to snap them up.

Anyway, tonight I was looking at bras, and found these which I think are very cute and quite cheap ($9.99 for two, $6 s&h) but I don't wear underwires. They are 48DD but they might be offered in other sizes. They have those convertible straps like Misty showed us.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-NEW-SCROLL-LAC...QQcmdZViewItem

*just want to say that I am not selling this, don't know the person who is, and have no other vested interest.

Last edited by ripley; 12-09-2007 at 08:02 PM.
ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:53 AM   #2
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Damn, damn, damn. I like those but have no money til next payday. I overspent a little with the shoes and the dress and the 4 tricycles.

Could you find me some closer to next payday?:P

On another note, I've never understood the concept of not wearing underwires. Don't you feel ..well, not supported?
Old 11-20-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Hot deals thread

Here is the final clearance/no returns section at Junonia. Make sure you want it because you can't return it.

http://www.junonia.com/thumb.htm?dep...20No%20Returns
Old 11-24-2006, 06:34 AM   #4
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

Catherines - After Thanksgiving sale. All regularly priced items 30-50% off, plus a $10 GC for every $100 you spend.

The leather coats are a good deal at less than $100 each.

Additional 25% off clearance.

http://catherines.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/
Old 11-24-2006, 06:39 AM   #5
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

Lane Bryant also has leather coats and bottoms in the less than $100 range.

Ribbed sweaters and knit pants $19.99

Free ground shipping on $75 or more:

Receive FREE USPS ground shipping on any order of $75 or more (U.S. orders only). Just enter promotion code 006951542 at checkout.

Save $25 on $75 At Lane Bryant

Take $75 off your purchase of $225 or more,
take $50 off your purchase of $150 or more
or take $25 off your purchase of $75 or more.

Just enter promotion code 050001521 at checkout.

Receive 20% off any online purchase. Just enter promotion code 000201506 at checkout.

Receive 25% off any online order of $75 or more. Just enter promotion code 000251532 at checkout.

(I doubt you can stack these but feel free to try).

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/

Last edited by moonvine; 11-24-2006 at 06:51 AM.
moonvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:01 AM   #6
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

Default Amazon.com clothing deals, today only

Columbia Sportswear Women's Triple Accessory set (Gloves, headband and scarf). Regularly $30, today $18.90.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.ht...&creative=9325

Gruppo Italiano Women's Suede Pick Stitch Cashmere Lined Glove (Not a huge deal, but I really really really really like these! Cashmere lined gloves!)

Regularly $48, on sale for $34.90. 27% off.

Old 12-01-2006, 08:15 AM   #7
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

Default Weekly Friday Deals on Amazon

Wow, a Pulsar Diamond Watch on Amazon for $49.99 - original value $275 - ships free with Free Super Saver Shipping.
Water resistant to 100 feet. I really like this.

Giorgio Armani Women's Dark Burgundy Sunglasses with Burgundy Lens
List Price $200
Price $39.90 - ships free with Free Super Saver Shipping

MIR Women's Kimo Cashmere 12x60 Woven Scarf
List price $68
Price $24.90

Cinzia Clara Women's Cashmere Lined Italian Leather Gloves
Lots of colors!
List price $125
Price $24.90

All good today, 12/1, only, and only til midnight PST I believe.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:10 PM   #8
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ooooh, cashmere...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:14 PM   #9
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

50% off everything in Santa's bag until Dec. 15th!
http://www.igigi.com/

I bought one sweater from this site, and I adore it.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:31 PM   #10
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonvine
Damn, damn, damn. I like those but have no money til next payday. I overspent a little with the shoes and the dress and the 4 tricycles.

Could you find me some closer to next payday?:P

On another note, I've never understood the concept of not wearing underwires. Don't you feel ..well, not supported?

I'm supersized...and those cute little U shaped wires hold no similarity to any part of my body, lol. I am supported enough with a non-underwire bra...but I don't demand perkiness from the girls.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:35 PM   #11
ripley

Okay...here are a couple of corsets I found on ebay...this one is 34.99 and 12.00 shipping. A matching miniskirt is offered too. It says it's an 8X, but I think it's smaller...it gives the measurements as 60-56-60.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4861&rd=1&rd=1

Again...I'm not the one selling this, I don't know this person, and have no vested interest in the sale.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:38 PM   #12
ripley

Okay, the second corset. It's 29.99 and 12.00 s/h. Same size, 60-56-60. There is a matching long skirt, too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3096&rd=1&rd=1

Same disclaimer...I'm not selling this, don't know the person, and have no vested interest.

Old 12-01-2006, 10:44 PM   #13
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

i wish those would fit me! soooo hot
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:50 PM   #14
ripley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
i wish those would fit me! soooo hot
And inexpensive...corsets are usually way out of my price range.

Old 12-02-2006, 12:14 AM   #15
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Great Finds on Ebay!

I've made this a sticky thread where anyone can post a single bargain or interesting find that they come up with on Ebay.

Happy Shopping!!
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 05:01 AM   #16
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Ooooh, cashmere...

I know, and I am strictly forbidden from buying myself anything until I get the $300 to file the paperwork for the IRS to recognize my rescue as a 501(c)3. Bah, humbug. (I will of course still buy presents for others.)
Old 12-02-2006, 06:51 AM   #17
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, good Lord, that sale at Igigi is spectacular and I still cannot do it.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 12-02-2006, 10:00 AM   #18
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I totally identify. Notice I bought one sweater. I will probably browse every day, though. ha ha
Old 12-02-2006, 10:42 AM   #19
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

It's a good thing everything they have on sale is an empire waist (why, for the love of God) and would look horrible on me. So I don't need to pine.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:11 AM   #20
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Hot deals thread - Sticky

Here is where you post a hot deal...quick sale. Something that is cheap, and won't last long! It can be clothes, shoes or accessories.

Here's to some fabulous hot deals!!
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:59 PM   #21
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default My first ever ebay purchase!

So, I went on Ebay the other day to finally see what all the hubbub is about and joined. Well, I saw this Asian dress for 4.99 in a 5X and thought to myself, 'What the heck. I'll place a bid.' I just wanted to see how the whole process worked. I never expected to win...especially with a cheap-ass bid of only 6.00....

Well, I won and now I have a red Asian dress being shipped to me from Singapore. Shipping it costs more then the dress! I kinda feel bad I low-balled the seller with that cheesy bid but I never expected to win!

Anyway, this is what it looks like.
Attachment 12306

We shall see if it's a great find once it's here.

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 09-12-2010 at 05:10 PM.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:50 PM   #22
Tina
Older and wiser now

Gorgeous, Nancy. I'll be interested to read your review.

Old 12-11-2006, 07:26 PM   #23
cnk2cav

cnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot pics

wow! that's so puurdy; Hope it's as great when you get it, and am very glad to hear of another joining the ebay masses, it's the greatest
cnk2cav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:42 PM   #24
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

Holy Clothing Direct
is offering an extra 10% off when you buy 2 or more items. Code is buy2get10. 2 days only.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:37 PM   #25
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default What a bargain!

Old Navy has fleece sweaters in 1X-4X for only $10. I can not wait to get them!
Leesa is offline   Reply With Quote