Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 04-27-2013, 04:15 PM   #626
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cacique Bras are buy 2 for $49 use code: BRABUYLB

http://cacique.lanebryant.com/

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:26 PM   #627
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Shop Early Cinco de Mayo- 50% 1st item, 50% off 2nd item, 50% off 5th item - use code OSPCINCO
Old 05-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #628
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One Stop Plus has two really good codes:

Take $20 Off $50
$25 Off $75
or $30 Off $100+
Order through 12/31/13
OSPCOUPON2

45% Off your 1st item
45% Off your 3rd item,
45% Off your 5th item
Ends TODAY!!
OSPMAMA

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #629
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

eshakti.com

They're having a 30% off sale right now.
If you're new to the site, i have a promo code to get $40 off: CHIC13HS (i get a gift too, so it is selfish promotion ) That knocks a lot off the great dresses. The $40 combines with the 30% off. Probably makes it like $50+ off when combined.

I now own 5 of their dresses and love them so hard! They go to a 36 and have customization options.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #630
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sephora.com has OPI nail polishes 3/$10. They are marked $4.50 each (half price) you must buy 3 to get the discount. Discount shows up in your cart.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #631
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed
Smile Awesome coupons Ending TONIGHT

Sorry, I got all caught up in shopping and forgot to put these great coupons up here. They all end in a few hours tonight, most at 11:59pm EDT or EST:

KING SIZE
http://www.KingSizeDirect.com
*Take 40% off your entire order!
CODE: KS10205

CATHERINE'S
http://www.Catherines.com
*Take $50 off $100 -OR- $100 off $200
**You can use this one on CLEARANCE too!
CODE: AUTUMNCA

BRYLANE HOME
http://www.BrylaneHome.com
*Take 20% off your highest-priced item.
CODE: BHHOLIDAY

__________________________________________________ _

BIG GALS LINGERIE
http://www.BigGalsLingerie.com
*Take 15% off your Halloween costume.
**This discount seems to work with most everything.
CODE: halloween

***Also, you may combine the above discount code
w/ this FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE code:
CODE: freeship

__________________________________________________ ____

Last edited by *Goofy*Girl*; 10-20-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Fix URL
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:59 AM   #632
SkyTaylor
On Timeout

SkyTaylor has said some nice things

Shop Winter Coats and Jackets..
SkyTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:42 AM   #633
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

OneStopPlus.com 50% off highest price item + free return shipping
Expires 7/31/2014

Code is OSPOFFER578
Old 07-16-2014, 01:14 AM   #634
action
On Timeout

action has said some nice things
Smile hello i am new here

i feel good to communicate with all of you
action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:22 PM   #635
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default torrid codes

Hi Everyone.

I got a torrid catalog in the mail today. It included 2 little cards for discounts

$50 off 125 purchase online code SPR1D1A50

$30 off $75 purchase online code SPR1D1A30

(lots of little print at the bottom. most important is not valid on clearance, third party branded items and can't combine with other offers.)

I won't use them, but thought I would pass the discount codes along.

Have a good day!
Old 01-28-2017, 10:27 PM   #636
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

See www.asos.com/women/ final clearance up to 70% off.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote