Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 01-24-2007, 04:46 PM   #51
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I thought i would also post what i actually bought. IT was a large weave fishnet thigh highs. I ordered about 5 more things from her after i got these and will see if the stockings and what have you fit me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5928&rd=1&rd=1
Old 01-27-2007, 04:56 AM   #52
irish_redhead
Shop-o-holic

irish_redhead does more than just post hot picsirish_redhead does more than just post hot picsirish_redhead does more than just post hot pics

I'm just delurking for a moment (I finally registered, after reading here for a while) to mention something about the corsets above: The seller, nastikittie, is in Canada and I've ordered from her before. I love her stuff.

if the given measurements don't fit, contact her about custom sizing - if she's not overly busy at the time, she's usually happy to do custom sizes... I've even requested a couple of things I designed/explained myself and she was more than happy to oblige.

Another favorite of mine is Annalise Fashions out of Australia... I've ordered her purple and red mesh fishtail tops and her 5x is very roomy and stretchy.

http://stores.ebay.com/Annalise-Fash...enameZL2QQtZkm
irish_redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:23 AM   #53
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for that link, Irish!

I found these...I want them but am broke.

http://tinyurl.com/2f3wza

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:42 PM   #54
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ooh thanks for the link. I just ordered two shirts from there
Old 01-29-2007, 07:37 PM   #55
Mia Davina
Your beloved....

Mia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
Thanks for that link, Irish!

I found these...I want them but am broke.

http://tinyurl.com/2f3wza

Can I just note that I think it's hilarious that the new trend is to make manikins with hard nipples. Is it supposed to add something to the garment being displayed?

"Awww... you said I kill 480 of your men. Poor baby! And I'm a woman!"
-Jon Blaze

You need to celebrate your body, no matter what size it is. - Mark Montano

:kiss2: / Mia Davina
Mia Davina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:58 PM   #56
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just LOVE this top, but I would have needed it one size bigger and this is the biggest she has *sob*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lovelytop.jpg (66.7 KB, 465 views)
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:39 PM   #57
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Davina View Post
Can I just note that I think it's hilarious that the new trend is to make manikins with hard nipples. Is it supposed to add something to the garment being displayed?
I was thinking the same thing when i was browsing their ebay store lol
Old 02-01-2007, 02:40 PM   #58
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

I got my two shirts really fast that i ordered from that store and they're really cute. I'll take pics when i get my camera battery charged. One is a little shorter than i'd normally wear but i'm in the process of losing weight and it will hang lower once the belly girth goes down You'll see when i post pics
Old 02-01-2007, 07:24 PM   #59
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I received an email with a printable coupon for 40 % off all redline clearance items at the avenue. It's good for only instore purchases. If anyone wants it forwarded, I can do so.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:44 PM   #60
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

30% AND Free Shipping at casualmale.com!

I know we're mostly talking hot deals on women's clothing here, but I just bought four items from casualmale.com for my boyfriend and brought the total from 143.00 to 100.10 PLUS free shipping! I had to share just in case anyone else was in the habit of purchasing for BHM SO's, friends or family.

Use code WOW on confirmation page and apply the coupon to see the discount before ordering.

I hope this is useful! I was very excited.
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:39 PM   #61
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Side note: Why are some eBay sellers on CRACK? Seriously, put the crack pipe down before making your listing.

This seller: http://cgi.ebay.com/Plus-size-4-X-Bo...QQcmdZViewItem

has her SIZE 12 clothing listed as a 4X! WHAT?!?! Oh, and a size 8 is a 1X!

I think I'm going to vomit.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:43 PM   #62
4honor
Royalty Incognito

4honor can now change their title

Underwear size 12 is not the same as other clothing size 12. I am a 3X -- on average also, a size 24 or 26 depending on the cut/style. I wear size 10 underwear.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:51 PM   #63
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Side note: Why are some eBay sellers on CRACK? Seriously, put the crack pipe down before making your listing.

This seller: http://cgi.ebay.com/Plus-size-4-X-Bo...QQcmdZViewItem

has her SIZE 12 clothing listed as a 4X! WHAT?!?! Oh, and a size 8 is a 1X!

I think I'm going to vomit.
4honor is correct - underpants size 12 is actually considered in line with a 4X. The Ebay seller may very well be on crack - but their sizing is correct.

Totally different from a clothing size 12.

And I only made it ltalic cuz I like saying "underpants"
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:55 PM   #64
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ha ha. I'm so used to people doing stupid things, I forgot about the difference with underwear sizing! Thanks for pointing that out, Sam and 4honor!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:21 AM   #65
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Link to the avenue 40 percent off coupon

http://f.chtah.com/i/38/309515056/020107Coupon.gif

Yes, it is legitimate and only good on redlined items. It expires on the 7th.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:33 AM   #66
MissToodles
dead peasant

Default Really cute dress

http://stores.ebay.com/Curvy-Girl-Cl...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Last edited by MissToodles; 06-20-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:25 PM   #67
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Plain pink 3X/4X halter top, buy it now for $14.99.

http://tinyurl.com/33nn4g

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 07:32 AM   #68
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I ordered this Ulla Popken dress the other day... it's on sale for $24.99. Add the coupon code 020807 for an additional 25% off their winter clearance stuff and the dress is $18 and some change! I ordered it in both black and brown. Haven't had the best luck with Ulla stuff lately, but at this price I thought it was worth trying. There are many cute items in the Winter clearance, but only a few things marked really cheap like this dress.

Looks like the brown in size 32/24 is now on back order until 3/13. This dress is 85% cotton/15% linen, so you could wear it comfortably most of the year.

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 03-17-2010 at 05:03 AM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:30 PM   #69
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
I ordered this Ulla Popken dress [/URL] the other day... it's on sale for $24.99. Add the coupon code 020807 for an additional 25% off their winter clearance stuff and the dress is $18 and some change! I ordered it in both black and brown. Haven't had the best luck with Ulla stuff lately, but at this price I thought it was worth trying. There are many cute items in the Winter clearance, but only a few things marked really cheap like this dress.

Looks like the brown in size 32/24 is now on back order until 3/13. This dress is 85% cotton/15% linen, so you could wear it comfortably most of the year.
As usual, Ulla has disappointmed me. I'm sure these dresses will fit someone, just not me. The mock wrap neckline is very high and one side is sewn onto the other near the neckline, but not sewn across the whole thing... had the damn thing fit, I would've attempted to remove those stitches. The arms were tight and the dress was tight across my tummy and hips. I was really excited about the idea of $18 dresses for work, but back to Ulla they go.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:16 PM   #70
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
As usual, Ulla has disappointmed me. I'm sure these dresses will fit someone, just not me. The mock wrap neckline is very high and one side is sewn onto the other near the neckline, but not sewn across the whole thing... had the damn thing fit, I would've attempted to remove those stitches. The arms were tight and the dress was tight across my tummy and hips. I was really excited about the idea of $18 dresses for work, but back to Ulla they go.
Ugh! I'm sorry... that really is frustrating. I had a similar problem with an Igigi shirt last week. That Dimensions Boutique is going to really take off once we all open it.
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:39 AM   #71
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

25% off your order today only at Just My Size (jms.com) with promo code 607809.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #72
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
25% off your order today only at Just My Size (jms.com) with promo code 607809.
Thanks for letting us know, I took advantage
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:33 PM   #73
MissToodles
dead peasant

Kiyonna is really expensive. The seller here is offering a 4 shirt lot in size 4x (26/28)

http://cgi.ebay.com/4X-KIYONNA-Cotto...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 03-22-2007, 12:56 AM   #74
goldilocks829

goldilocks829 does more than just post hot picsgoldilocks829 does more than just post hot picsgoldilocks829 does more than just post hot picsgoldilocks829 does more than just post hot pics
Default Some reasonable eBay finds I found.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdiandbobQQhtZ-1

They have good feedback and low starting prices, so maybe someone can get a good deal or two.
goldilocks829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:08 PM   #75
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This one ends in less than an hour, and I think it's cute for a club or going out, but the bust is about 15 inches too big for me to really enjoy the way it "should" show off the girls.... figured someone else might dig it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PERFECTSTYLE...QQcmdZViewItem

Listed as a tunic, bust reported as 70 inches.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cf20_12.JPG (27.3 KB, 275 views)