Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-02-2006, 09:01 PM   #1
Zagnut

Zagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default In defense of FFAs -- waif to SSBBW

There has been a lot of discussion in a couple threads -- not to mention in the past -- on FFAs, particularly in regards to thin (or skinny) FFAs. I was thinking about this and I realized that I do need to make one statement of fact in how I think and feel in regards to attraction: The type of person a woman is changes everything for me.

I think that if I meet a woman who is skinny or a BBW, who is also attracted to me physically, then that alters how I see them. I've had countless involvements with women who where only average (being kind for a few here) in appearance, but as I grew to know them, they became quite beautiful. When things were over, they returned to a different perceptual attractiveness depending on how the treated me. I see a correlation, and it may in fact be my viewing their inner beauty, not to mention how they treated me coloring my opinions.

This said, I would find it difficult to view nearly any FFA as anything but beautiful. I guess some of this negativity I've seen directed toward thin FFAs may be natural considering this is a size acceptance website. I can recall times years ago when I was frustrated with the presence of thin FAs seeking BBWs, or even BBWs who would never be interested in a BHM like myself. In time I realized that there is no true explaining to what the heart wants, and attraction is motivated and affected by a great many factors. Everyone has their right to love and be attracted to whom they wish.

Typically, I have been attracted to thicker women, but as I type this I sit beside books of pinups of Bettie Page, who was not what many people would call a BBW. I have my preferences, and I would never apologize for them -- nor expect anyone else on here to do so. When I was out there as a single man, I tended to look at thicker women, but I did always notice thinner women who were attractive. I've dated and slept with thicker and thinner women, but I've never slept with a thin FFA. Perhaps my preferences in thicker women come from not having the worry of my weight overwhelming them or the extra negative scrutiny many people cast on a thinner women for being with a big man -- as if she's lowering herself by settling for him (this being no different then when a thin FA is with a BBW).

I love the woman I am with dearly so I expect I will never need to find out, but I suspect that if I were single and were to meet any of the FFAs on this board I would be quite smitten. When I think about the fact that there are outspoken women who love BHM so dearly, where so many other women view us as a multitude of undesirable aspects, I can't imagine what right thinking BHM would turn up his nose at any woman who is capable of loving and desiring him as he is, a big man, regardless of her size.

This is just my opinion, but I think the love ladies of this board, and those that love big men, whether they are thin little waifs that I would have to be careful not to break with their sublimely elfin features or conversely if they are thick voluptuous BBWs with curves capable of ensnaring my desires and fantasies, are all beautiful, sexy and worthy of my highest respects and deepest affections.

I am a big handsome man, and I adore all FFAs. You are all exceptionally beautiful. Thank you for loving big men like me!
Zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:05 AM   #2
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have two types of comments on this post. First one is technical...

You are an amazing writer. All your punctuation, spelling, structure of sentences is perfect. Everything you post is such an easy, smooth-flowing read.

Second one is subjective...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagnut
I think that if I meet a woman who is skinny or a BBW, who is also attracted to me physically, then that alters how I see them. I've had countless involvements with women who where only average (being kind for a few here) in appearance, but as I grew to know them, they became quite beautiful. When things were over, they returned to a different perceptual attractiveness depending on how the treated me. I see a correlation, and it may in fact be my viewing their inner beauty, not to mention how they treated me coloring my opinions.

Ditto. I am going on 5 years being an FFA, and though BHM's are the ones who turn my head and are 95% of what I am attracted to, I've had skinnier guys make me totally drool and lust after them as well. Sure, they may have to try a little harder to get me to their side - but that's what makes the desire even more intense. And if the person on the inside is a hollow, shallow human being, then I won't give him the time of day, no matter if he is slim OR big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagnut
I am a big handsome man, and I adore all FFAs. You are all exceptionally beautiful. Thank you for loving big men like me!
Awww. It's no wonder how you landed your girl.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:00 AM   #3
Zagnut

Zagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondeegrldd
I have two types of comments on this post. First one is technical...

You are an amazing writer. All your punctuation, spelling, structure of sentences is perfect. Everything you post is such an easy, smooth-flowing read.
Wow, thank you. I've spent a good deal of time blogging and such over the years, and I try to make sure my posts are easy to follow and understand. I tend to post in a more conversational manner, thus all the parenthetical clauses, so punctuation is quite critical. However, I do make some egregious errors from time to time!

Quote:
Second one is subjective...

Ditto. I am going on 5 years being an FFA, and though BHM's are the ones who turn my head and are 95% of what I am attracted to, I've had skinnier guys make me totally drool and lust after them as well. Sure, they may have to try a little harder to get me to their side - but that's what makes the desire even more intense. And if the person on the inside is a hollow, shallow human being, then I won't give him the time of day, no matter if he is slim OR big.
I hear you. I remember years ago being out with a group of predominantly bisexual female friends at a fetish themed goth/industrial club. A couple of the girls noticed a woman who was dressed quite provocatively and was rather attractive. She was very much out of my league and I was at a point in my life where I wouldn't approach a woman, much less one like her, so I went on my evening dancing with my friends and only noticing this woman peripherally. Later in the evening, a couple of my friends commented on how rude this woman had been to them when they had politely complimented her. It was at this point I realized this woman was quite unattractive to me and I couldn't see what I noticed in her before.

I don't suspect this is a common means of viewing people, but this was where I first started to see how powerful perception of a person's inner nature could impact outside appearance in a completely subjective manner.

When I know a woman is attracted to me, her attractiveness becomes greater for me, so most FFAs are outright stunning to me!

Quote:
Awww. It's no wonder how you landed your girl.
You are very sweet to say so. Thank you.
Zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 08:09 AM   #4
lucyp
That Pevensie girl.

lucyp can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslucyp can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

...Had no intention of causing a ruckus (or *another* ruckus. This happens all the time here you say? Oi.) but can't be sorry to have possibly inspired you to post. =)

You're really sweet and I do appreciate it. *hugs from the waif*
lucyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:50 PM   #5
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*claps for ed*
im the same way. im queer, love all body types and have had lovers of all shapes and sizes.
however, i always keep coming back to the chubby boys. heh.
rabbitislove is offline   Reply With Quote