Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-04-2006, 02:58 PM   #1
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Tacos?

Ok, i just ate 6 tacos, the most i have ever eaten. Im stuffed so full, i feel like i may vomit.
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What kind?

hard or soft?

loaded?

ground beef, shredded beef, chicken, fish?

you made me hungry!

lots of cheese?

onion?

lettuce?

salsa?

sour cream?

only six? I can eat more than you can! lol

do you like refried beans and rice?

black beans?

burritos?

chips and salso with sour cream?

i got to have mexican tonight!

did anyone ever tell you youre sexy when youre stuffed?
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:11 PM   #3
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

hard or soft? Soft

loaded? Yeap

ground beef, shredded beef, chicken, fish? Ground

you made me hungry! GOOD

lots of cheese? yup

onion? no

lettuce? yes, to much

salsa? No but hot sauce

sour cream? nope

only six? I can eat more than you can! lol LOL Neener neener, Im learning!!

do you like refried beans and rice? I love them

black beans? Ohhh yeah

burritos? Only deep fried

chips and salso with sour cream? Oh yeah Cream cheese with salsa over it slightly warmed, with fresh hot chips.

i got to have mexican tonight! HEHEHE

did anyone ever tell you youre sexy when youre stuffed? Your the first!!! you back baby

I did do a video of it, took me 30 mins, 5 mins per taco! If I can I will post some screen captures of it.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:29 PM   #4
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Wish I Could

Put my ear up to the KaliBelly and hear the internal quiet storm of mexican digestion.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:39 PM   #5
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love those great big burritos they sell now stuffed with beans, rice, meat, tomatoes, sour cream, etc

mmmmmmmmm

But tacos are great too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:03 PM   #6
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

LOL im glad it didnt have beans in it,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag
Put my ear up to the KaliBelly and hear the internal quiet storm of mexican digestion.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:04 PM   #7
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

OMG me too, but the rice fills me, and then in 30 mins leaves me empty. So them im all over again, hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy
I love those great big burritos they sell now stuffed with beans, rice, meat, tomatoes, sour cream, etc

mmmmmmmmm

But tacos are great too
Old 12-04-2006, 04:14 PM   #8
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Only six tacos?

That's like a snack to me and I'm a mere average sized guy.

I don't know what my taco limit is but I've done 8-10 before.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:16 PM   #9
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

Cool

LOL well I dunno, that is alot for me. All I can say was they was stuffed full, from Taco Bell, (my friend works there) and DAMN they was good. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan
Only six tacos?

That's like a snack to me and I'm a mere average sized guy.

I don't know what my taco limit is but I've done 8-10 before.

Dennis
Old 12-04-2006, 04:27 PM   #10
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

12 burritos in one sitting.
Never to be repeated again.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:39 PM   #11
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J

i can't even eat 3 at taco bell!! i bow to you taco master!!
Old 12-04-2006, 05:47 PM   #12
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Ms J sounds like we need to compete!

Gosh darn I like this thread!

Kali, sounds like somebody is developing an appetite!

Just one more reason to find you super sexy!

Now then, back to you Ms J, what do you mean, "never to be repeated?"
Sounds like you need someone to eat with.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:48 PM   #13
AppreSheAte

Default Souper

3 is a snack!
Old 12-04-2006, 06:33 PM   #14
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

OMG I would have puked

Quote:
Old 12-04-2006, 07:05 PM   #15
saturdayasusual
Miss Misery

saturdayasusual does more than just post hot picssaturdayasusual does more than just post hot picssaturdayasusual does more than just post hot pics

Tacos are AMAZING.
saturdayasusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:07 PM   #16
formerking

formerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesformerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Wow

Not burritos from chipotle I guess.... those are substantial.
formerking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:31 PM   #17
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My record is 33 tacos from Del Taco (the 49c ones, crunchy)
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:32 PM   #18
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default the secret ingredient is e-coli

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...LL.xml&src=rss
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:36 AM   #19
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The e-coli gives it just the right amount of seasoning...
Old 12-05-2006, 07:36 AM   #20
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppreSheAte
Gosh darn I like this thread!

Kali, sounds like somebody is developing an appetite!

Just one more reason to find you super sexy!

Now then, back to you Ms J, what do you mean, "never to be repeated?"
Sounds like you need someone to eat with.

In fact, I do need someone to eat with, what are you doing later today?
Old 12-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #21
AppreSheAte

Default Ms J you tease and taunt me!

you know i would join you in nyc if i could get away, but then we'd have to go to my favorite haunts there!

i'd promise you wouldn't starve! lol

what or where are your faves?
Old 12-05-2006, 10:26 AM   #22
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

Zaragoza's Deli.
A mom and pop place. Authentic Mexican tacos. I need to go there desperately. I might have to go after work.
That is too long a wait
Old 12-05-2006, 10:29 AM   #23
AppreSheAte

Default Yum!

stop it! stop it! stop it!

youre distracting me!

i haven't been there, but, i imagine its incredible.

do you like amy's bread shops too?

oooooooooooooohhhhhhh, now i want to come to NYC so bad!

you are a mean one Ms J!
Old 12-05-2006, 10:30 AM   #24
AppreSheAte

Default tell the truth

you dont really "suffer" with your condition do you?
Old 12-05-2006, 10:33 AM   #25
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

Muuuahhhahaaahaaahhhaaa!
Me?
EEEEEvvvvvviiiilllll?

I've never been called that before

They serve an incredible quesadilla made with that funky corn fungus that is to die for. Slather that bad boy with some green salsa and top it with some queso anejo (a sharp sheep cheese) and boy howdy! Wash it down with a Jarrito de Tamarindo or a Negra Modelo and its just lovely. and cheap too.