Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-05-2006, 05:21 AM   #1
hortoen

hortoen has said some nice things
Default Courtney Love finally plumping up?

I saw her yesterday on Billboard award and she was looking quite plump

here are some pics
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...72720913&cdi=0
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...72719912&cdi=0
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...72719910&cdi=0
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...72719909&cdi=0
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...72719451&cdi=0
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...72719446&cdi=0

compare to a pic taken in February this year. she has really gained a lot since then
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...56792129&cdi=0

and Courtney Love at her heaviest in June 2005 that she will top very soon at this rate
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...53115429&cdi=0
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...53115427&cdi=0
hortoen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:56 AM   #2
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't know if she looks heavier or not. But her face is getting that Joan Rivers way too much plastic surgery look.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:21 AM   #3
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know (or care) about her weight, but kudos to her for being clean and sober again.

I agree about the plastic surgery too. Here's to hoping she gives that a break for the next several years.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:24 PM   #4
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default she still looks skinny to me

but i agree with TFG she deserves credit for turning her life around.
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:55 PM   #5
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I guess that's what happens when you get off the heroin...
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:56 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

She looks the same to me in all the pics.....

What can you tell from simple pics anyway? They can be deceiving- I can sometimes turn out a "thin looking" pic of my upper half at the right angle and lighting- I weigh around 230 pounds. We also know that cameras add weight.
Could just be the angle and lighting, not to mention clothing, that makes her look different to you. (Like I said, she looks the same to me)
*shrugs*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:56 PM   #7
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Don't know if she looks heavier or not. But her face is getting that Joan Rivers way too much plastic surgery look.
I agree, she's starting to look a little inhuman. I imagine there's folks who like that sort of thing though... somewhere!

Brenda
Old 12-05-2006, 07:02 PM   #8
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I think she looks like a young woman who's been eating normal meals for once in her life and taking better care of herself.

She's hardly plump, she just looks healthy to me is all.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #9
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

y'know, even with the creepy hatchetface plastic surgery thing going on, i will always have such a soft spot for this woman. in hindsight, she (read: hole's first two albums) had SUCH an impact on the kind of woman i turned out to be. love love love ms. love.
and i thought she looked lovely at her heaviest. also at her skinniest. i just think she has a killer sense of style, and a gorgeous face (moreso before she carved it up, of course).
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:33 AM   #10
mikael

mikael has said some nice things

i guess i'll be a bit of a dissenting voice and say that, plump or not, this woman has and probably will continue to always irritate the hell out of me.
mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:53 AM   #11
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

haha, trust me you are not alone.
i have heated debates with people all the time about her. the hatred for her in this town runs high.
understandably so, i guess.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:05 PM   #12
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Courtney

Yeah I saw her on E and thought the same thing... She has packed on a few. Prob not for long but, theres always hope!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote