Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-07-2006, 04:45 PM   #1
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Before and after. (pix)

I didn't know if I should put this in the other thread or have a new one. But I know some guys are interested in before and afters.

So here is me 5 years ago

Me 5 minutes ago

BACHINGGGGGG
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 05:03 PM   #2
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
BACHINGGGGGG
Indeed.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 05:19 PM   #3
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Old 12-07-2006, 06:06 PM   #4
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow, thats quite a gain. it looks really good on you.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #5
admirer

admirer can now change their title
Default I Can't See The Pics!

and I want to so much!

PLEEZ tell me how!
admirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 08:43 PM   #6
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Krikey. I missed the window of oppurtunity too.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:00 PM   #7
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

First one dunnah work. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:31 PM   #8
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

they both work for me :shrugs:
Old 12-07-2006, 09:39 PM   #9
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
I didn't know if I should put this in the other thread or have a new one. But I know some guys are interested in before and afters.

So here is me 5 years ago

Me 5 minutes ago

BACHINGGGGGG
Photobucket hates me for some reason

=Divals
Old 12-07-2006, 09:52 PM   #10
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I'm willing to bet they're gone and anybody they still work for just has 'em cached. *sigh* feeling left out sucks.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #11
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
I'm willing to bet they're gone and anybody they still work for just has 'em cached. *sigh* feeling left out sucks.

Very much true, but I got to see them
Old 12-08-2006, 01:24 AM   #12
mikael

mikael has said some nice things

Darn! Drat! I'd love to see them
mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:58 AM   #13
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Krikey. I missed the window of oppurtunity too.
Me too.
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:18 AM   #14
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok they're back. You may have to refresh your page.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:59 AM   #15
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

You look FANTASTIC, Emma!
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 07:12 AM   #16
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

So you are like really underage in the first one huh??

Better keep our eyes peeled for Dateline.
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 07:15 AM   #17
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Boy
So you are like really underage in the first one huh??

Better keep our eyes peeled for Dateline.
16 or 17. But it's not nude or anything so you won't get in trouble lol
Old 12-08-2006, 10:58 AM   #18
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Uh-oh. =o

I think most of the boards population above 19 just felt reeealy dirty.

Interestingly, 16 is the age of consent in PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 11:10 AM   #19
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer
Uh-oh. =o

I think most of the boards population above 19 just felt reeealy dirty.

Interestingly, 16 is the age of consent in PA.
Yeah but you're not perving at my thin picture :P
Old 12-08-2006, 02:36 PM   #20
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

DAMN!!

Emma, you looked hot then, but even hotter now!
Quite a gain on your frame in those 5 years.

Hugs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 01:33 AM   #21
mikael

mikael has said some nice things

I agree, you were cute then, but now its like your hotness is just amplified.

take care!
mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 03:46 PM   #22
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm rather proud to say I've known her (more or less) that whole time.. [brag mode off]. Yay Em!

=Divals
Old 12-09-2006, 04:38 PM   #23
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

congrats again!
Old 12-09-2006, 04:56 PM   #24
Blueyedevil173

Blueyedevil173 can now change their title

Hi Em,

I've actually been an admirer of yours for a long time. I remember back in the day you posted some pics of a pizza binge, and they were some of the hottest pics I've ever seen. It's great to see you posting some updated ones, and it's REALLY great that you've been gaining! The weight looks absolutely stunning on you, and I hope you grace us with more pics in the days to come.

Enchanted,

Blueyedevil
Blueyedevil173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 04:58 PM   #25
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default great photos!

Em, can I be the president of your fan club?

I'll help you sort correspondence, mail out your autograph photos, etc