Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-09-2006, 05:15 PM   #26
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
Yeah but you're not perving at my thin picture :P
You call that thin? My dear that is a taught and firm but curvaceous form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:52 PM   #27
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

Dearest Em...I can sum you up in just three words.

Too. Freakin'. Cute!
Old 12-09-2006, 06:09 PM   #28
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca
Em, can I be the president of your fan club?

I'll help you sort correspondence, mail out your autograph photos, etc
Only if you change your user title :P
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 06:10 PM   #29
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyedevil173
Hi Em,

I've actually been an admirer of yours for a long time. I remember back in the day you posted some pics of a pizza binge, and they were some of the hottest pics I've ever seen. It's great to see you posting some updated ones, and it's REALLY great that you've been gaining! The weight looks absolutely stunning on you, and I hope you grace us with more pics in the days to come.

Enchanted,

Blueyedevil
Ohhhhh I remember those pictures. That was from such a long time ago. I never really knew at the time that some people would really enjoy them. Thank you
Old 12-09-2006, 06:11 PM   #30
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonGoddess
Dearest Em...I can sum you up in just three words.

Too. Freakin'. Cute!
Aww you're too kind
Old 12-09-2006, 06:11 PM   #31
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer
You call that thin? My dear that is a taught and firm but curvaceous form.
Well I thought I was really big and fat then, it's only now that I realise I was quite thin :P
Old 12-09-2006, 06:12 PM   #32
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL
DAMN!!

Emma, you looked hot then, but even hotter now!
Quite a gain on your frame in those 5 years.

Hugs,
GPL.
lol You're sweet
Old 12-09-2006, 06:13 PM   #33
Emma
On Timeout

Thank you everyone else that said nice things. I would reply direct but I feel like I'm spamming.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:08 PM   #34
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Ohhhhh I remember those pictures. That was from such a long time ago. I never really knew at the time that some people would really enjoy them. Thank you
0.0 what's this? Do you still have them?

Also, I don't think you can spam your own thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 06:59 AM   #35
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer
0.0 what's this? Do you still have them?

Also, I don't think you can spam your own thread.
No I don't, but when I posted these pix on fat-forums (before they were deleted because I posted them from photobucket wtf!!) someone was like "OMG, it's YOU! I've had some pictures of a girl eating pizza for years and I never knew who it was!!" all excited and whatnot lol
Old 12-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #36
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Only if you change your user title :P
to what? lol
Old 12-10-2006, 10:47 AM   #37
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca
to what? lol
Em Fanclub President :P duh LOL *joke*
Old 12-10-2006, 01:06 PM   #38
kennyg-uk

kennyg-uk has said some nice things

good too an Brit showing off her curves.

I'm definately in the england branch of the fanclub
kennyg-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:18 PM   #39
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyg-uk
good too an Brit showing off her curves.

I'm definately in the england branch of the fanclub
Yeah, there's not too many of us around here.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:49 PM   #40
kennyg-uk

kennyg-uk has said some nice things

what size were you in the two pics before and after?
kennyg-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:41 PM   #41
Emma
On Timeout

I was 18 stone (250lbs) in the first one, I don't know what I weigh now.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #42
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You look absolutely stunning Em, still one of the hottest girls on the boards But how come we dont get to see the gain in your cute face?

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 06:24 PM   #43
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne
You look absolutely stunning Em, still one of the hottest girls on the boards But how come we dont get to see the gain in your cute face?
You might have missed the other thread maybe? That had face pix in it
Old 12-11-2006, 07:21 PM   #44
Fat Nat

Fat Nat has said some nice things

Wow emma, well done on getting so big! I haven't seen you for years and years. How much do you weigh these days - is this intentional gain or did the pounds just kind of find you?
Fat Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:27 PM   #45
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Nat
Wow emma, well done on getting so big! I haven't seen you for years and years. How much do you weigh these days - is this intentional gain or did the pounds just kind of find you?
Heh I've not really took pictures for a longggg time. I actually DIDN'T try and gain this. I just put on weight so so easily hehe. I'm not sure what I weigh. Maybe 350/360ish? *shrug* How bout you?
Old 12-11-2006, 07:40 PM   #46
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default They are working for , me....

...and I'm glad they did. I prefer the old one, not because Em has become any less lovely, but because it shows her whole face and body, while the second just shows belly and thighs. Not that it isn't nice in its own way, but I prefer a whole M to just part of one....

-Ed
Old 12-11-2006, 08:43 PM   #47
Blimpy
On Timeout

Blimpy has said some nice things

I just wanted to say that I am a girlie and I think you are Hawt!!!!1!!!
Blimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:56 PM   #48
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi CE

This is the first clear photo of your face I have seen and you look great!!!

William

Quote:
I didn't know if I should put this in the other thread or have a new one. But I know some guys are interested in before and afters.

So here is me 5 years ago

Me 5 minutes ago

BACHINGGGGGG
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:04 PM   #49
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by William
Hi CE

This is the first clear photo of your face I have seen and you look great!!!

William
Hahah I look mongy as hell in that pic. Please check out my other thread for decent face pix. lol