Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-08-2006, 03:23 PM   #1
Gitana

Gitana has said some nice things
Default Picture of me...

I've been visiting this site for years and never got up enough courage to post anything, so I figured I'd step right to the plate and post this picture of me if nothing just to see what people may have to say.

Old 12-08-2006, 03:35 PM   #2
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

.....incredible
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:42 PM   #3
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lovely photo, Gitana... welcome.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:05 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gorgeous- love the hair and creamy skin

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 01:02 AM   #5
Gitana

Default thanks

thanks for the positive feed back.......

I've always admired all the lovely women who post their pictures on here. I always hoped that one day I'd be able to to this myself and load and behold..
I do have this other picture that I've worked on and would like to know what people think. I'm going through an artistic phase.

These are part of a series that I'm using to make a present for my boyfriend. Anybody think he'll like??
Old 12-09-2006, 11:04 AM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^The low rise jeans are quite sexy, imo.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:41 PM   #7
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very artful, Gitana. I especially like the contrast of the light and dark in the black and white.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:56 PM   #8
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

You are truly one gorgeous lady!!!

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 06:36 PM   #9
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Woooow. 0.0

Wowie wow wow.

Wanna grab summa that. <3

I'm sure he'll be delighted. Something to keep him happy when your away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:50 PM   #10
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Artful and hot!!
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:30 PM   #11
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Gitana]thanks for the positive feed back.......

I've always admired all the lovely women who post their pictures on here. I always hoped that one day I'd be able to to this myself and load and behold..
I do have this other picture that I've worked on and would like to know what people think. I'm going through an artistic phase.

Wow!!! Consider yourself one of the lovely women who has now posted their picture here. Very nice!!!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:41 PM   #12
Gitana

Default thanks one and all

I must say this does do wonders to my self esteem. Thanks once again.
Mucho amor.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:46 AM   #13
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default You are very sexual

Your body is worthy compliments. You are very sexual, do not hesitate to place at a forum the photos, it only the certificate of your unsurpassed feminity
Old 12-11-2006, 05:34 AM   #14
mikael

mikael has said some nice things

youre simply beautiful gitana. so soft and sensual
mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:49 PM   #15
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

yummy!!!!!
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:56 PM   #16
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lovely!

You look truly gorgeous, and the picture is composed really nicely too.

-Ed
Old 12-11-2006, 08:55 PM   #17
Blimpy
On Timeout

Blimpy has said some nice things

I wish I hadd the courage to post pix of myself, but I think my BF would be very upset.

He is very controlling of me, he would be pissed if he even knew I was on this board.
Blimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:26 PM   #18
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Very nice,

Soft fat arms, beautiful belly- welcome Gitana!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:28 PM   #19
BMcGuire88
On Timeout

BMcGuire88 has said some nice things

you look just like elain from seinfeld in that one picture, except fat. which is definetly good.
BMcGuire88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:43 AM   #20
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very stylish lady!
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:31 PM   #21
Gitana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blimpy
I wish I hadd the courage to post pix of myself, but I think my BF would be very upset.

He is very controlling of me, he would be pissed if he even knew I was on this board.

I'm sorry to hear that, it was my BF idea to post on here he's been telling to do so for years. I was always reluctant. Has your BF visited the board and have you two talked about it? It's really a nice little high to hear all these awsome remarks I'd suggest you give it a try.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #22
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitana
thanks for the positive feed back.......

Now, you are one of these lovely women.
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote