Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-08-2006, 09:51 PM   #1
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I LOVE being a feeder.

Am I the only one who's cognizant of how utterly cool this fetish is? NOBODY else has something this good. I mean, it's like, an exponential fetish.

A girl can only get so tanned, disproportionately busty, 120 pounds 5'9" and blonde. Being leather-clad and dominating or wearing glasses are fetishes that don't really have any increased potential, either they are or they aren't.

But, feedism. Gaining weight, getting bigger and fatter and hungrier and eating more and getting fatter up up and up. It's just incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 03:02 AM   #2
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer
Am I the only one who's cognizant of how utterly cool this fetish is? NOBODY else has something this good. I mean, it's like, an exponential fetish.

A girl can only get so tanned, disproportionately busty, 120 pounds 5'9" and blonde. Being leather-clad and dominating or wearing glasses are fetishes that don't really have any increased potential, either they are or they aren't.

But, feedism. Gaining weight, getting bigger and fatter and hungrier and eating more and getting fatter up up and up. It's just incredible.
I agree 100%
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 03:22 AM   #3
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer

Well yeah till the person explodes or dies. That would be incredible too huh?

I'm just saying, it's fine to have a "thing" you like but remember there is an actual person doing the gaining. And for the person doing the gaining. Yeah it's a freedom like no other BUT that freedom will someday have you trapped.

Enjoy but be realistic.

Last edited by bigsexy920; 12-09-2006 at 03:27 AM.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:23 AM   #4
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
I agree 100%
now why cant i find a girl in my neck of the woods that thinks like this?
Old 12-09-2006, 08:33 AM   #5
loves2laugh

loves2laugh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloves2laugh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920

I'm just saying, it's fine to have a "thing" you like but remember there is an actual person doing the gaining. And for the person doing the gaining. Yeah it's a freedom like no other BUT that freedom will someday have you trapped.

Enjoy but be realistic.

i agree 100%
Old 12-09-2006, 09:07 AM   #6
intoanother

intoanother has said some nice things

i have a question/comment, and tho ive probably missed it, and in case it was already addressed somewhere in the history of the dims boards, i aplogize if this is a rehashed point...but....

what if the person wants to get that big?...i mean, there are some people out there with the desire to be that big to the point of immobility...now, i have to say, IMMOBILITY IS NOT MY THING NOR IS IT SOMETHING I LOOK FOR IN A PERSON, but, it is some peoples "thing", so lets not portray feeders as the only ones who have a fantasy about immobility in their partners...ive come across plenty of people who have fantasized about getting that large...but when a feeder or weight gain enthusiast says they want to be with someone who gets that big, theres always someone to say how horrible/inconsiderate/dangerous/ etc, that thinking is, but none of the people who have a fantasy to get that big come out and say "let someone fantasize all they want, cuz there is a ying to that yang"...

i dont really know why im posting this...i respect all opinions, and i dont have to tell bernadette how cool and how great a person she is, she already knows i think extremely highly of her, so i hope she doesnt think this is a response to what she said, its more a reply to whats not said in threads like these......I guess im just playing devils advocate...just my thoughts...

thank you for listening, and be kind

carl
in2anthr
gdofthndr88

ps
if anyone is curious as to where i fall on the subject, yes, tho i hate the term, i could fall into the "feeder" mold...like i said tho, i hate the term...too much a sub/dom conotation for me...for me, its about getting caught in the moment and living for that moment and, most importantly, sharring that moment...some people skydive or thrill seek, but i am attractted to indulgance and living in the moment...im not bout making those moments my life, cuz thats when you are fixated, there are, afterall, 24 hours in the day, and you have to have a life and talk and enjoy life...but, honestly, i cant think of a more enjoyable moment or time to have that can compare to doting over someone special by cooking them their favorite meal, or going to their favorite restaurant, or just having some messy chocolate fun and all the fun belly rubs, knowing glances.....my problem has always been finding the proverbial ying to my yang...i guess someone who i have tremendous chemitstry with and would enjoy my caring doting nature...

im sure ive butchered my original thoughs and this post sounds like a singles site ad, i just hope ive prompted some discussion...
intoanother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:21 AM   #7
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

--

Please note: In the above post I made NO mention whatsoever of immobility. For me it's more the journey than the actual destination. However, my point remains. For most fetishes, it's either there or it isn't. With this it's an ongoing process, a thing that gets better and continues to do so up to a point. Gaining is just as, if not more, sexy than a particular amount gained.

I don't want to sound defensive, but can't I say "Yay, this is fun and cool to be this way!" without being sternly reminded of something that everyone mentally capable of putting on their own pants should already know?

Quote:
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:26 AM   #8
intoanother

sorry, i failed to mention that the thoughts were my own and didnt reflect on the original post or the posters thoughts, sorry fuzzy necromancer...no offense intended...just thought id take the oppotunity to drum up discussion, cuz, when i hear about a person being trapped by gaining and getting too big, gaining to immobility is what popped into mind...

thanx and sorry again

carl
in2anthr
gdofthndr88

and, oh yeah, for lack of a better term, i will join you in saying "I love being a feeder and Yay, this is fun and cool to be this way!"

be well folks, and, be kind
Old 12-09-2006, 03:24 PM   #9
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

In defense of the OP, he talked about "feeding" not "force-feeding." And just so you all know, some of us feedees actually have common sense and backbones! Amazing as it may seem. I even know when to say when, what to eat to keep my body healthy as it grows, and how to exercise to get the most out of the body I have and help it carry the weight I want to add.

Additionally, my boyfriend doesn't like feeding me unless I'm enjoying it--and many, maybe not all but many, feeders feel the same. Once you're not enjoying something of this nature, there's hardly a point to continuing.

But thank you, thank you, thank you for your continued need to point out that force feeding isn't 'nice,' and immobility isn't healthy...because to be honest, I forget things like that--about as often as I forget to breathe.

in short: 'duh'
Old 12-09-2006, 04:36 PM   #10
intoanother

wow...after reading the thread back, im feeling i may have hijacked it in a way...sorry...my board inexperience is showing there...perhaps i should have taken my thought and made it its own thread...sorry again to necro...this should have been a happy thread for him but i went and got all serious and psychobabbly..

carl
in2anthr
gdofthndr88
Old 12-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #11
Fuzzy Necromancer

Quote:

Enjoy but be realistic.
1. People don't explode unless they drink a nitroglycerin smoothy and take up tapdancing.

2. Why do you have to leap to this conclusion? Isn't it just possible that I can enjoy having a fetish without being a demented madman or a mustache-twirling sexual predtator? It's not like immobility will sneak up on you.

3. Will someday leave you trapped? Freedom? I beg your pardon? Nobody said anything about freedom, and there are many active feedees on these message boards who will die of natural causes, car accident, lung cancer, or wild boar attack without ever being in serious risk of immobility. Ask Gaining Goddess or someone. You might as well warn a carpenter that someday they'll get a pant leg stuck in a belt sander and be turned into a pickish floor-coating, only that is something that can actually happen through carelessness while you'd need several years of concussed duckling stupor to be caught unawares by The Looming Danger of Feedism.

Quote:
Old 12-09-2006, 05:34 PM   #12
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seems you missed the point but thats ok. It is easier to see red than it is to really read what is being said.

Again, Enjoy, but be realistic.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:38 PM   #13
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

He's not the only one.

Quote:
remember there is an actual person doing the gaining
That indicates to me that you don't think that Fuzzy Necromancer recognizes that fact - what gave you that idea?
Quote:
Yeah it's a freedom like no other BUT that freedom will someday have you trapped
That's applying the "once a feeder, always a feeder" stereotype to Fuzzy Necromancer, and I don't believe that's fair. Feederism doesn't have to lead to immobile entrapment, and it won't, especially if the feedee understands this as well and takes steps to do something about it.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:49 PM   #14
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Intoanother: Your hijacking skills are cute.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:40 PM   #15
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

I kind of understand what BigSexy is saying, but at the same time, Fuzzy was just expressing his love of feeding and watching a loved one gain. When I read the post, I didn't get the feeling that he would go overboard, but I can certainly understand BS saying that. While I think son Feeders have this fantasy of their feedee just growing like abubble, BS was trying to inject the possible reality into the conversation. THe trouble is, this is a declaration of fetish and fantasy, and well...no one wants someone to be "reality wet blanket." Just enjoy the images and fantasies, but keep reality grounded in real life activites. So as she said, Enjoy but be realistic, to which I say, but not in your fantasy life!

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:15 PM   #16
Fuzzy Necromancer

Quote:
Seems you missed the point but thats ok. It is easier to see red than it is to really read what is being said.

Yes, I'm reacting angrily, but you're not being realistic either. I'd venture your being less realistic. I'm just saying that enjoying continued gaining is fun. You're implying that deliberate gaining or feedism will always and inevitably lead to immobility, which is just hogwash.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2006, 03:59 AM   #17
simon_squarepants

simon_squarepants can now change their title
Default I'd like to plonk my big size 10's in the middle of this...

I've come out of a sort of long-term posting stupor especially to reply to this. I TOTALLY agree with the original post - it is this ongoing process, the excitement of what is to come added to the thrill of what has already happened, that is a big part in making me so excited about helping a girl get fat. If anything, I'd venture to say that unless you want to make someone gain 10000lbs, feederism isn't even a real fetish. Of course sex has a big part to play but it's such a long term thing - not like, for example, having your partner put handcuffs on you and perform an Indiana Jones tribute on your back, before ravishing you wildly, and then taking the cuffs of, getting dressed, and going back to work. A feeder/feedee relationship is surely just that - a relationship. The feedee doesn't just gain weight in the bedroom, then take it off again when she goes to work or meets up with friends. No - the whole lifestyle of the partners is involved, and the feedee in particular has to live her life with this particular "fetish" on an increasingly hard-to-disguise display. All of this spells one word to me - commitment. It just seems such an awesome way to express your love for your partner, to actually get fat for him or her.

To the dissidents in the back row, I'd also like to point out that what excites me so much about a feedee is not the thought of forcing her to get fat, nor even just the fact that she has gained weight. Rather, it is the thought that a girl, who may be rather slim and even very beautiful by general fat-phobic standards, could want to make HERSELF get fatter by overeating and being lazy etc. The thought of being feeder to such a woman is my fantasy. Forcing any woman to become obese, even immobile, to enslave her is more like my nightmare.

And no, I DONT want a feedee to get immobile either.

Hope some of that made sense!!
Old 12-10-2006, 05:30 AM   #18
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca
In defense of the OP, he talked about "feeding" not "force-feeding." And just so you all know, some of us feedees actually have common sense and backbones! Amazing as it may seem. I even know when to say when, what to eat to keep my body healthy as it grows, and how to exercise to get the most out of the body I have and help it carry the weight I want to add.

Additionally, my boyfriend doesn't like feeding me unless I'm enjoying it--and many, maybe not all but many, feeders feel the same. Once you're not enjoying something of this nature, there's hardly a point to continuing.

But thank you, thank you, thank you for your continued need to point out that force feeding isn't 'nice,' and immobility isn't healthy...because to be honest, I forget things like that--about as often as I forget to breathe.

in short: 'duh'
I Agree 100%

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:37 AM   #19
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Enjoy but be realistic.
honey, the only one exploding around here is me all over my gf's belly.
exile in thighville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:44 AM   #20
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

but seriously, i think you missed the point. so many anti-feeders never seem to take into account the level of fantasy a feeder-feedee scenario accumulates in real life. you can't gain weight before your partner's very eyes, so your sex session would either have to be more unnecessarily dragged out than the war on terror, or you'd better learn to dirtytalk. we like to read aloud from the stories section here sometimes. that can backfire though, when an errant fart fetish tries to barge in or an author makes some lame attempt at non-feeder plot points like social commentary on wal-mart.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:49 AM   #21
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara
I kind of understand what BigSexy is saying, but at the same time, Fuzzy was just expressing his love of feeding and watching a loved one gain. When I read the post, I didn't get the feeling that he would go overboard, but I can certainly understand BS saying that. While I think son Feeders have this fantasy of their feedee just growing like abubble, BS was trying to inject the possible reality into the conversation. THe trouble is, this is a declaration of fetish and fantasy, and well...no one wants someone to be "reality wet blanket." Just enjoy the images and fantasies, but keep reality grounded in real life activites. So as she said, Enjoy but be realistic, to which I say, but not in your fantasy life!
what bigsexy is saying is that the end result of feederism is exploding or death, didn't you hear? definitely not "an orgasm" or "ending the sex session to do something else." remember, when someone becomes a feedee, their life is over. they're pretty much agreeing to not move ever again, eat til they need hospitalization, the whole nine yards. in related news, all s&m practioners are being indicted for whipping and chaining their partners.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:40 PM   #22
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
I agree 100%
I agree 100% with your agreement.
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:33 AM   #23
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I have never understood the mindless negative reaction to "feeding"- sorry but the "until she explodes or dies comment was embarrassingly stupid" - um ok lets follow the logic train:

FAs love a woman's fat AND many love for a woman to be very fat or if not so gain MORE fat... pretty simple

Food maintains or increases a woman's fat, so feeding her maintains or increases what FAs desire

I personally love the whole feeder/feedee thing and to what level a couple explores this is up to them and none of anyone elses business (the anti-feeding crowd seems to live within the delusion of performing some kind of public good). I wish there was a lot more erotica on this including force-feeding fantasies. I've had the pleasure of acting out a force-feeding fantasy, with me 'kidnapping' a certain woman, and fattening her up for my pleasure, the evil man that I am.. all consenual and great fun

Life is too short to have endure all this PC nonsense
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #24
Fuzzy Necromancer

I actually find force-feeding something of a turn off. For me it's all about the girl's hunger and eagerness to eat/gain. The idea of fattening her against her will seems to spoil the whole concept.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2006, 12:55 PM   #25
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

"For me it's all about the girl's hunger and eagerness to eat/gain"

I like that too. I have a wide range of FA fantasies. I love being squashed, I absolutely love fat sex -'outercourse' I've heard it called, feeding- weight/fat gain or 'maintenance' including force fantasies or working to satisfy her hunger or need/mutual desire for her to be fat, I find padding and morph stuff amusing, I love "fat talk" etc... I'm just a true lover of female fat
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote