Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-12-2006, 12:59 PM   #26
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d
"For me it's all about the girl's hunger and eagerness to eat/gain"

I like that too. I have a wide range of FA fantasies. I love being squashed, fat sex -'outercourse' I've heard it called, feeding- weight/fat gain or 'maintenance' fantasies, padding and morph stuff I find amusing, fat talk etc...I'm a true lover of female fat
I admit I'm new to alot of this....outercourse? I wonder if its what I think it is.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:36 PM   #27
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Yes, it is...

Making love directly into a woman's various soft curves.. titty sex, belly love, her thighs, her butt cheeks, hehe her upper arm

Outercourse
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:03 PM   #28
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i always thought outercourse was more or less foreplay.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:56 PM   #29
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Hmmm,

Some of you must be really young and new to Dimensions... my advice is to try it and find out... it is VERY pleasurable trust me, and is another reason why I maintain and defend that fat women are the height of female sexuality and beauty.

I sometimes feel sorry for non-FA men, they just don't know the experiences they're missing
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:38 AM   #30
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

I agree 100% with the OP. Yes. YES. YEEEES. Every inch is so much more funnnnn and exciting. It's like slowly opening the little doors on an advent calendar on the way to Christmas.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote