Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-21-2006, 08:30 AM   #26
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Drink liquor, especially mixed drinks, with dinner. It tends to make you hungrier, and the higher the "proof" of the liquor, the more calories it has.

There's an article on it on MCNBC right now, right here
Old 12-21-2006, 08:34 AM   #27
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Crap! This is the best news I've heard all day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
Drink liquor, especially mixed drinks, with dinner. It tends to make you hungrier, and the higher the "proof" of the liquor, the more calories it has.

There's an article on it on MCNBC right now, right here
Old 12-21-2006, 08:47 AM   #28
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Crap! This is the best news I've heard all day!
It was for me too, yesterday. I went out last night with friends to a club to celebrate and test it out. I'll keep you posted. HA!
Old 12-21-2006, 09:50 AM   #29
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
how's that?
I meant if you do. Makes for a tastier egg that doesn't scorch as easy and is fluffier.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:11 AM   #30
Logan494

Logan494 can now change their title

What I've heard to do is to make everything where you'd normally use milk, make it half milk and half cream. example: you put a cup of milk on your cereal every morning. now put a half cup of milk and a half cup of cream on your cereal.
Logan494 is offline   Reply With Quote