Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #1
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I LOVE being a feedee!

What I'm learning is that there's nothing quite so sexy and comforting as being bigger, fatter, more. I'm especially fond of just how much I can cover, engulf, encompass, and just plain full-body-hug my boyfriend. I love being bigger than he is. It isn't a power trip--I don't need to be stronger or more in charge. I like a good balance in that respect.

As a nurturer, though, I love the feeling that I can wrap him in me. I ADORE the fact that he's helping me get bigger so that I can do that even more and that he very visibly enjoys watching [and helping ] me eat for just that purpose. It isn't just because of him, though, I enjoy it myself--and he could probably tell you just how much I enjoy gaining weight, signs that I'm gaining, etc etc.

I love that it makes me feel more substantial, more feminine, more capable of being a soft place to land, a nurturer. Call it a kink, but that's always how I've been wired. I love being helpful, being productive, taking care of people. And the bigger I get, the more capable I feel of doing that. It makes me feel more alive, more sexy.

Additionally, as someone here pointed out to me, there are some things that ONLY fat women can do--squishing, for one--and I'm very fond of being able to do those things. Part of it IS because I feel as I mentioned above and part of it is because I'm really turned on by the fact that my man is able to handle ALL OF ME. And he is.

We make quite a team in this aspect, though there are still things we're learning, and frankly I think every bit of it is hot.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:47 PM   #2
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

very beautifully written!!

i'm not so much of a feedee myself, but i understand what you are saying exactly as far as the nurturing and feminine aspect of being a big soft woman.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:13 PM   #3
Skinny1

Skinny1 has said some nice things
Default Lucky Guy!....

That post was awesome. There are so few fat women who adore burying us smaller guys. Trust that the feeling of being buried in your body makes your boyfriend wild. He is one very lucky Dude!
Skinny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 04:32 PM   #4
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

he'sa lucky dude
Old 12-10-2006, 07:20 AM   #5
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

I'm so jealous of your boyfriend! I think I hate him! I want to squished and engulfed too!!

Seriuosly, I think it's lovely that you feel this way and it sounds like you have something very special with your boyfriend. Good for you.
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:50 AM   #6
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca
What I'm learning is that there's nothing quite so sexy and comforting as being bigger, fatter, more. I'm especially fond of just how much I can cover, engulf, encompass, and just plain full-body-hug my boyfriend. I love being bigger than he is. It isn't a power trip--I don't need to be stronger or more in charge. I like a good balance in that respect.

As a nurturer, though, I love the feeling that I can wrap him in me. I ADORE the fact that he's helping me get bigger so that I can do that even more and that he very visibly enjoys watching [and helping ] me eat for just that purpose. It isn't just because of him, though, I enjoy it myself--and he could probably tell you just how much I enjoy gaining weight, signs that I'm gaining, etc etc.

I love that it makes me feel more substantial, more feminine, more capable of being a soft place to land, a nurturer. Call it a kink, but that's always how I've been wired. I love being helpful, being productive, taking care of people. And the bigger I get, the more capable I feel of doing that. It makes me feel more alive, more sexy.

Additionally, as someone here pointed out to me, there are some things that ONLY fat women can do--squishing, for one--and I'm very fond of being able to do those things. Part of it IS because I feel as I mentioned above and part of it is because I'm really turned on by the fact that my man is able to handle ALL OF ME. And he is.

We make quite a team in this aspect, though there are still things we're learning, and frankly I think every bit of it is hot.
rebecca, you are sizzling.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 12:17 PM   #7
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

amazing post rebecca!!! this is why i love the weight room. keep posting thoughts like this, and keep gaining.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:36 PM   #8
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Wow

Very cool to hear Rebecca. Now I need to go make a cheesecake for someone.

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:44 PM   #9
darrenfa

darrenfa has said some nice things
Smile Beautiful Feedee

Hi Rebecca,

Again, what a beautifully written post. It was fun and exciting to read your experience in growing fatter and larger, thank you for sharing. I liked hearing how you enjoy your size and the sense of gratification it brings. I hope you continue to enjoy the experience and I look foward to reading about your thoughts about eating and squashing. I was glad to hear your feeling better too.

Take Care,

Darren
darrenfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:11 PM   #10
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Rebecca that was a great post...

The softness of a woman is her femininity, and sinking into and being enveloped by all her fat is a heavenly pleasure for us lucky men!

I always loved the idea of a fat woman sitting on me/squashing/enveloping me while she was eating- with her telling me she wants me to 'feel' her getting fatter, covering and enveloping me even more, forcing me to feel the intense pleasure of sinking into her.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:12 PM   #11
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you all very much . It has been a pleasant learning experience for me and I'm glad you all let me share it with you.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:10 AM   #12
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

It warms my heart to see posts like this! I'm very excited for you over having such a great time with this. Thanks for sharing and stay on top of those extra helpings at the buffets!!
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:48 AM   #13
technaut

technaut can now change their title

I wanted to ask you something... You're talking on your blog about a goal you seem to be excited to reach : is it possible for us to know what (or how much ) that goal is ?
Old 12-20-2006, 12:22 PM   #14
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default You've got a lucky FA!

I'm happy for you and your very lucky FA! Its wonderful and rare to see someone enjoying their flesh with someone who truly appreciates it in an apparently happy and healthy way. I'm also glad that you have the support of this community; that kind of support is important so you don't live in isolation and think that your feelings and ideas are something that you shouldn't pursue, or kinky or bizarre which they are not! Never let people label you in a negative way!

I said it before to you in another thread, congratulations on your happiness and keep on enjoying life and discovering the things it has to offer! You are setting a good example that more than likely will help others discover their similar passions and enable them to realize them too.

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:40 PM   #15
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by technaut View Post
I wanted to ask you something... You're talking on your blog about a goal you seem to be excited to reach : is it possible for us to know what (or how much ) that goal is ?
I'm aiming at 508 lbs at present. I hope it's a weight I can comfortably reach.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:41 PM   #16
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I'm happy for you and your very lucky FA! Its wonderful and rare to see someone enjoying their flesh with someone who truly appreciates it in an apparently happy and healthy way. I'm also glad that you have the support of this community; that kind of support is important so you don't live in isolation and think that your feelings and ideas are something that you shouldn't pursue, or kinky or bizarre which they are not! Never let people label you in a negative way!

I said it before to you in another thread, congratulations on your happiness and keep on enjoying life and discovering the things it has to offer! You are setting a good example that more than likely will help others discover their similar passions and enable them to realize them too.

fa_man_stan
Thank you very much for you kind and supportive words .
Old 12-20-2006, 03:40 PM   #17
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I'm aiming at 508 lbs at present. I hope it's a weight I can comfortably reach.
508 seems a rather random number. Why not just 500? Or 510?

Not that I'm complaining you understand! 508 does kinda trip off the tongue. It sounds like a lovely goal.

Good luck and I hope you keep enjoying it.
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 06:32 PM   #18
chubscout
On Timeout

chubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningman View Post
508 seems a rather random number. Why not just 500? Or 510?

Not that I'm complaining you understand! 508 does kinda trip off the tongue. It sounds like a lovely goal.

Good luck and I hope you keep enjoying it.
Just a wild guess, but I wonder if she weighed 408 pounds when she decided she wanted to purposely gain, which I understand to be fairly recently. So a 100 pound gain would be the goal. Well, like I said, just a wild guess.
chubscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 07:22 PM   #19
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

actually, I was 415 when I decided this goal

and yes, I have my reasons for picking a seemingly random number--beyond the simple fun of randomness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubscout View Post
Just a wild guess, but I wonder if she weighed 408 pounds when she decided she wanted to purposely gain, which I understand to be fairly recently. So a 100 pound gain would be the goal. Well, like I said, just a wild guess.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:25 AM   #20
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Thx a lot Rebecca
So it's been what, 3 or 4 weeks since you started to actively work on enhancing your curves ? I think you'll guess my next question... how far is your goal now ?
Old 12-21-2006, 12:46 PM   #21
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

yes we are all very curious!!
Old 12-22-2006, 11:12 AM   #22
ReallyNiceFellow

Location: I guess you could say that I have no fixed address; I go wherever life takes me
ReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Rebecca, thanks so much for sharing such a thoughtful and well written post. I've passed it on to a couple of friends of mine who are encouraged by your message.
ReallyNiceFellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 05:26 PM   #23
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyNiceFellow View Post
Rebecca, thanks so much for sharing such a thoughtful and well written post. I've passed it on to a couple of friends of mine who are encouraged by your message.
Is anyone else just a little freaked out by this? No? Yes?
Old 12-26-2006, 09:58 AM   #24
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

Rebecca, you are gorgeouse, but tell me, just how much can you eat?
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 10:10 AM   #25
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've kinda got a stupid goal. I'm trying to get to 404. I want to have my picture taken standing on the scale with the glowing red letters showing '404' so I can caption it 'File Not Found.' Just a stupid trivia photo I want for my personal collection. Right now I'm at 402.19. I'll give up if I can't get it right in a month or so.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote