Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-26-2006, 10:49 AM   #26
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olly5764 View Post
Rebecca, you are gorgeouse, but tell me, just how much can you eat?
Thank you

and Lilly...good luck!
Old 12-26-2006, 02:47 PM   #27
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I've kinda got a stupid goal. I'm trying to get to 404. I want to have my picture taken standing on the scale with the glowing red letters showing '404' so I can caption it 'File Not Found.' Just a stupid trivia photo I want for my personal collection. Right now I'm at 402.19. I'll give up if I can't get it right in a month or so.
I hope, of course, that you'll share that photo with us.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 06:34 PM   #28
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Right now I'm at 402.19.
Wow. That's got to be the most freaking accurate scale ever.

Your mind makes me giggle. Looking forward to it, Lil.
Old 12-27-2006, 06:11 AM   #29
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The scale at my gym reads like that. It's a sophisticated platform on the floor against the wall with a wire leading to a monitor mounted on the wall at eye level that reads weights up to 440 pounds. It never gives a solid '100' or '280' - it always reads '100.26' or some other point percentage. I don't even care if it's exact, it can say '404.44' even. Maybe I'll put one shoe on and one shoe off or I'll spit out my tongue piercing to get the numbers right but somehow that feels like cheating to me.

Special Olympics.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 12:30 PM   #30
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're attending the gym hoping to weigh more? Please refer to earlier mind-giggle comment.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:04 PM   #31
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The gym is my belated 40th birthday gift to myself to help fight the ravages of aging, mental and physical deterioration and boerdom. When I weighed myself back in the summer on a scale of questionable accuracy I was 383 or some such number. I know it was in the 80's somewhere. Recently I joined the gym and was flabbergasted when the scale told me I weighed 402.19. A gain of round about 20 pounds was a real surprise, I didn't expect to see that. Since I'm already in the neighborhood anyway I may as well conduct a few sick experiments and see what happens. 404 is the magic number. It's all in twisted fun just to say, "I did this and this is what I learned about me."

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 12-27-2006 at 01:12 PM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 01:13 PM   #32
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If it's just about the number, you could hold a 1.81 pound barbell while you take the picture...

Quote:
The gym is my belated 40th birthday gift to myself to help fight the ravages of aging, mental and physical deterioration and boerdom. When I weighed myself back in the summer on a scale of questionable accuracy I was 383 or some such number. I know it was in the 80's somewhere. Recently I joined the gym and was flabbergasted when the scale told me I weighed 402.19. A gain of round about 20 pounds was a real surprise, I didn't expect to see that. Since I'm already in the neighborhood anyway I may as conduct a few sick experiments and see what happens. 404 is the magic number. It's all in twisted fun just to say, "I did this and this is what I learned about me."
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 03:47 PM   #33
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
The gym is my belated 40th birthday gift to myself to help fight the ravages of aging, mental and physical deterioration and boerdom. When I weighed myself back in the summer on a scale of questionable accuracy I was 383 or some such number. I know it was in the 80's somewhere. Recently I joined the gym and was flabbergasted when the scale told me I weighed 402.19. A gain of round about 20 pounds was a real surprise, I didn't expect to see that. Since I'm already in the neighborhood anyway I may as well conduct a few sick experiments and see what happens. 404 is the magic number. It's all in twisted fun just to say, "I did this and this is what I learned about me."
Great update, Lilly!
You are cool Maybe you hold a stack of donuts in one hand next time you weigh yourself at the gym and see what the scale says

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 03:51 PM   #34
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Error 404

Lilly:

Might have to just get within 20oz and have a big bottle of coke to sip on until you hit it just right.

I'd love to see the skinny minnie trainer types in the locker room with their puzzled looks as this happens.

You rock.

*wonders is there's common error messages numbered 450*

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:36 PM   #35
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

In two months, I have put on 9 inches collectively...2 each on my hips and bust and 5(!) on my waist.

w00t
Old 12-28-2006, 11:39 PM   #36
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
In two months, I have put on 9 inches collectively...2 each on my hips and bust and 5(!) on my waist.

w00t
Congrats! The rest of you is catching up!
Old 12-28-2006, 11:41 PM   #37
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Congrats! The rest of you is catching up!
Thank you, thank you. It really surprised the heck out of me.

5 inches...wow.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:44 PM   #38
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

w00t
thats great!! you should eat something to celebrate.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:47 PM   #39
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514 View Post
thats great!! you should eat something to celebrate.
I just had two pieces of cake.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:54 PM   #40
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Thank you, thank you. It really surprised the heck out of me.

5 inches...wow.
I'm trying to put this into perspective.. As far as measuring goes, you measure bust, waist, belly, hips. Right?
Old 12-28-2006, 11:59 PM   #41
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I measure my bust--around the fullest part, my waist--where my elbows meet my sides, my hips--around the hips, which include my extra large belly hang.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:02 AM   #42
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Okay. Clearer picture. Congrats!
Old 12-29-2006, 12:05 AM   #43
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Okay. Clearer picture. Congrats!

Glad I could clear that up ...and Thank you.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:29 AM   #44
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

so what are your measurements now? and how much have you gained since you first started deliberatly gaining?
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 12:18 PM   #45
ghhfdh

ghhfdh has said some nice things

....jpeg
ghhfdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #46
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

when I started, my measurements were 62-63-74. As of Friday morning, they were 64-68-76. What's funny is that until a week ago, I'd added more (inch-wise) to my bust. I got to spend the weekend with my boyfriend--buffet trips happened--so I have no idea what my measurements are at this very moment.

But I will find out.

Eventually, I'll get a scale that can handle me--I need to.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:11 PM   #47
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

You grow fast, Rebecca! I guess you are a big eater.
Please tell us how much food you put away at the buffet
Thank you.

Bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:10 AM   #48
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

Keep us up dated won't ya?
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:25 PM   #49
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Any news ?
Old 05-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #50
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Rebecca, I read all the threads on the Weight Board, and sometimes I can relate and sometimes I can't, but it's always interesting. Intellectually I've been able to grasp what the feeder/feedee relationships are about, but they seem to be hard to explain.

But this is the first time I've read someone's post and thought, "Oh! So THAT'S what it's all about!" I really appreciate what you wrote. For anyone who isn't a feeder or feedee, it really does explain why you love it. And it sounds wonderful and you sound happy.

YAY thanks for this thread. You rock.