Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-16-2007, 03:52 PM   #51
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I feel like I've been punched in the stomach.

I have tried desperately to avoid this thread. Then technaut had to come along and dig it up and Waxwing had to be all nice about it and appeal to my need to teach and nurture. Darn you both.

It isn't because I'm ashamed of it--I'm not. It's just that, after Keith and I broke up (and it really was mutual and we really really are still good friends [he just hung out with me and my family last week]), gaining sort of went on the back burner. It isn't that I don't enjoy it, I do, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't more fun with someone else. It's really wonderful to share it with someone--to have someone to experience it with. And since I'm single, well it's just me and there's only so much rah rah rah I can get from myself before it's like 'okay, what now?' or so it seems.

Anyway...I've been avoiding this thread because I haven't kept up on my progress (or lack there of) and I haven't wanted to let anyone down or seem as though I'm abandoning something I really enjoy over a dude--because how pathetic is that? I'm not abandoning and anyway the dude in question is a really good guy (we just make better friends than a couple). So my feelings about this thread have been tied up in a bunch of (at least internal) drama that I haven't really wanted to put on the board for perusal and evaluation.

I haven't been attempting to gain; I haven't been attempting to lose--I've just sort of been living. (That doesn't mean that I pass up an opportunity to go to a buffet ). That being said, here are my current measurements:
63-64-76.5*

*I guess I lied in the 'who is the biggest' thread. Whoops. It wasn't intentional.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:07 PM   #52
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh, dear. I didn't realize that there had been a romantic shift since it began. I'm sorry. I hate it when people dredge up old crap.

Well, I still do love what you wrote. Now you may go back to ignoring this thread.

Let us never speak of it again.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:09 PM   #53
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOL

Actually, I hate when I put my head in the sand and had been meaning to pull it out soonish and face this thread head-on. You just helped me do it sooner

no worries at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Oh, dear. I didn't realize that there had been a romantic shift since it began. I'm sorry. I hate it when people dredge up old crap.

Well, I still do love what you wrote. Now you may go back to ignoring this thread.

Let us never speak of it again.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:58 PM   #54
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Anyway...I've been avoiding this thread because I haven't kept up on my progress (or lack there of) and I haven't wanted to let anyone down
Now, I realize you're a thoughtful person, and not only do you present yourself in a very pleasant manner, but you seem to have others' feelings in mind, as well. In my opinion, you shouldn't feel that you would be letting anyone "down" for not continuing at a certain dynamic pace. You live your life, and that's all you should do. There are many of us that really enjoy what you love about yourself, and that's fantastic (for us and for you), but don't think that others' needs are more important than yours.

Oh, and ghetto-tize yer list. Ye be too gringo.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:07 PM   #55
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Now, I realize you're a thoughtful person, and not only do you present yourself in a very pleasant manner, but you seem to have others' feelings in mind, as well. In my opinion, you shouldn't feel that you would be letting anyone "down" for not continuing at a certain dynamic pace. You live your life, and that's all you should do. There are many of us that really enjoy what you love about yourself, and that's fantastic (for us and for you), but don't think that others' needs are more important than yours.

Oh, and ghetto-tize yer list. Ye be too gringo.
I *am* gringo.

I likes what I likes...bite my flabby bum!
Old 05-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #56
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NSFW!!!!

No Soup For yeW!
Old 05-16-2007, 05:17 PM   #57
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
NSFW!!!!

No Soup For yeW!
When I see NSFW, I always think it's a personality type: ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, etc.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:25 PM   #58
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Quote:
Acronyms =

Rebecca loving herself and weight gain =
Old 05-16-2007, 09:50 PM   #59
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
NSFW!!!!

No Soup For yeW!
Quote:
That's a great OP, Rebecca, and I'm glad somebody bumped it, even if it dredged up some tough emotional stuff for you. And this post reminds me that I want to start a "what's your Myers-Briggs type?" thread in the lounge one of these days. (Mine's INFP.)

When I read Chimpi's post, the first thing I thought was "but Rebecca and Soup would be so hot together" .
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:35 PM   #60
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
That's a great OP, Rebecca, and I'm glad somebody bumped it, even if it dredged up some tough emotional stuff for you. And this post reminds me that I want to start a "what's your Myers-Briggs type?" thread in the lounge one of these days. (Mine's INFP.)

When I read Chimpi's post, the first thing I thought was "but Rebecca and Soup would be so hot together" .
Oh do start that thread. Go. Do it. Why haven't you gone yet?

(and confidentially, i was thinking the same thing about rebecca and soup)
Old 05-16-2007, 11:05 PM   #61
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Oh do start that thread. Go. Do it. Why haven't you gone yet?

(and confidentially, i was thinking the same thing about rebecca and soup)
bwaaahahahahhaaa!! cheeky...

yet another reason why i love this board and you kids like whoa.

Old 05-17-2007, 07:12 AM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
And this post reminds me that I want to start a "what's your Myers-Briggs type?" thread in the lounge one of these days. (Mine's INFP.)
SlackerFA: I'm pretty sure that there was a myers-briggs type thread in the past. If you go dredging through the archives you could always bump it back up to being current.

Regards;

-Ed
PS. I'm an INTP.
PPS. Have you ever been to Keirsey.com? Does a bunch of stuff with Myers-Briggs type typing. By his classification as an NF you are an 'idealist' (which seems to fit what I've read from you), but I don't off hand remember what he calls your sub-type (InfP within the broader NF category).
Old 05-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #63
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Rebecca--

Great thread. I love your blog, too, how you start out by not thinking of yourself as a feedee and gradually turn into a really avid one!

It's too bad about your bf, but there's nothing wrong with taking a break from the feedee thing. I have a feeling you'll come back to it at some point.
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #64
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

See, I can't become a feedee for health reasons, but I'm attracted to the idea for just this sort of thing. And this idea also somewhat attracts me to larger women as well....though not exclusively.

Quote:
What I'm learning is that there's nothing quite so sexy and comforting as being bigger, fatter, more.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:35 PM   #65
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Since May 16th, I've added 4 inches to my waist.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:38 AM   #66
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

thats awesome!! try as i might, i cant seem to gain much at all. ah well...
Old 06-09-2007, 07:34 AM   #67
CrystalFA

CrystalFA has said some nice things
Default In awe

Very inspiring post(s), Rebecca -- thank you so much for sharing!!!

Congratulations on all your success. Keep up the good work; I wish you much happiness.

Crystal
CrystalFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:48 AM   #68
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Since May 16th, I've added 4 inches to my waist.
Good job, Rebecca! You do gain fast
May your belly become softer and sexier all the time

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:36 PM   #69
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I finally managed to get measurements of my stomach from breastbone to pubis*. Since my stomach hangs a bit further on one side, I got three measurments:

Left: 40 inches
Middle: 35 inches
Right: 37 inches
Old 06-13-2007, 04:18 AM   #70
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

It is cool that you keep us updated and give a little preview of your personal life with your weblog. It is always great there are people like you.
Here is to many more pounds on your frame, hun!

Bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:11 AM   #71
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I found out today that I've gained 11 pounds--true it's taken just over 6 months, but I'm still pleased .
Old 06-19-2007, 05:55 AM   #72
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

In honor of the 11 lbs, I thought I'd post a photo of where they went:
Old 06-19-2007, 08:50 AM   #73
gunther

gunther can now change their title

Quote:
In honor of the 11 lbs, I thought I'd post a photo of where they went:
Don't let those 11 pounds run away from home. If you must, chain them to a bed.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:44 AM   #74
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

With a belly like that, she IS the bed.

We need more pictures! The before and after pictures of that wonderful growing belly of yours would be priceless!
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:07 AM   #75
gunther

gunther can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357 View Post
With a belly like that, she IS the bed.
Can't argue with that.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote