Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-10-2006, 07:43 PM   #26
TheSaint
On Timeout

TheSaint has said some nice things

Mmm,mmm, I love me some of that!
TheSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:30 PM   #27
VideoGamer
On Timeout

VideoGamer can now change their title

Plus-Sized Paysite Board for us cheapskates, eh?

Doesn't necessarily look comfortable with her situation, but she's definitely cute, no argument about that here.
VideoGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:19 PM   #28
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

If you were REALLY an asshole, you would post a pic of you two being a ridiculously sickeningly cute couple, like holding hands and kissing with a teadybear caught between you looking smooshed and sad to be in the middle of the gooshy love. To that I would say *clap...clap*, well done sir, well done.

Old 12-11-2006, 12:50 AM   #29
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VideoGamer
Plus-Sized Paysite Board for us cheapskates, eh?

Doesn't necessarily look comfortable with her situation, but she's definitely cute, no argument about that here.
situation? huh
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:59 AM   #30
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots
If you were REALLY an asshole, you would post a pic of you two being a ridiculously sickeningly cute couple, like holding hands and kissing with a teadybear caught between you looking smooshed and sad to be in the middle of the gooshy love. To that I would say *clap...clap*, well done sir, well done.

start clappin.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 10-12-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:27 AM   #31
zacherley

zacherley can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
start clappin.
While these pictures are exceedingly cute, they exhibit a distinct lack of teddy bears, I don't think he is obligated to clap. A valiant effort, though.
zacherley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:09 AM   #32
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

god bro your lucky...
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #33
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

!

text added to meet minimum requirements
Old 12-11-2006, 10:25 AM   #34
BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge has said some nice things

Oh my...

You are a lucky man! If she is half as sweet as she looks, then you are truly blessed!
BigMcLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:49 AM   #35
Tzetrik
Master Shaper

Tzetrik can now change their title

Yeah yeah, but I bet she's high maintenance.

Old 12-11-2006, 11:52 AM   #36
ImWideAwake

ImWideAwake has said some nice things

I am so jealous of you right now haha
ImWideAwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:13 PM   #37
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lucky Lucky Lucky.....

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:20 PM   #38
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
start clappin.
Indeed, I said there must be teadies! Squished teadies of doom! Total failure.

The finger-stache is a plus though. Tatoo artists in Providence were giving them out for free to see how many people would get them...then people started bein all "I'm too cool for the finger-stache, everyone has one now and it's stupid." Lame.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:53 PM   #39
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

AWWW!!! Too cuuute!!! You guys are vunderful! Makes me want a popcorn/gum/marshmallow/whatever-the-nonsense-that-is cuddly kissy moment.

*swoon* Where is that tricky mistletoe when you need it??
Old 12-11-2006, 01:56 PM   #40
Blimpy
On Timeout

Blimpy has said some nice things

WOW this is my first post.

Very nice pictures, thank you for sharing.
Blimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:18 PM   #41
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blimpy
WOW this is my first post.
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:11 PM   #42
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, some cute! I vote that the mustaches make up for the teddy bears. I especially love how a couple show off how your girlfriend is just starting to get an adorable second chin.....I loved when my wife went through that stage--so cute! Also great how, although she isn't that big, she contrasts with her really thin friends. All in all, great pics showing off both of you.

-Ed
Old 12-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #43
Blimpy
On Timeout

Blimpy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
Thanks, I can tell this board is going to be a lot of fun. I have already been laughing for hours.
Blimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:27 PM   #44
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee
AWWW!!! Too cuuute!!! You guys are vunderful! Makes me want a popcorn/gum/marshmallow/whatever-the-nonsense-that-is cuddly kissy moment.

*swoon* Where is that tricky mistletoe when you need it??
Found it:
Old 12-11-2006, 08:52 PM   #45
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I DO have a thing for biting....hmmm...I'll take it.

*snatches and runs away giggling*
Old 12-11-2006, 09:25 PM   #46
BMcGuire88
On Timeout

BMcGuire88 has said some nice things

Quote:
i'm just an asshole who's here to brag.
wow, she is hot. do you share? lol
BMcGuire88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:29 PM   #47
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMcGuire88
wow, she is hot. do you share? lol
ONLY WITH ME!

Jen is lookin' as adorable as ever!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:07 AM   #48
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzetrik
Yeah yeah, but I bet she's high maintenance.

$39 first visit.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:08 AM   #49
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

i just like doing this offensive face

Old 12-12-2006, 11:22 AM   #50
boots

you just like that they're all in sink with eachother.