Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-12-2006, 11:31 AM   #51
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sorry I just butted in - Dan your gf is magnificent, bet a lot of guys are jealous and rightly so. I'd be if I was bi. I'm having doubts if I continue to see such magnificent photos here I might become one...

But the reason I butted in the thread was because I was drinking a glass of wine and as soon as I saw the comment thingie under your username I sputtered it all over the monitor... seriously... oh lol
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:05 PM   #52
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Damn you Dan!

I hate being jealous... you have the beginnings of a future bbw super hottie... her belly looks so wonderfully soft and nice fat thighs too, and a super cute face and lips to go with it...

Yeah you stink, thanks for bragg'in
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:08 PM   #53
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d
Damn you Dan!

I hate being jealous... you have the beginnings of a future bbw super hottie... her belly looks so wonderfully soft and nice fat thighs too, and a super cute face and lips to go with it...

Yeah you stink, thanks for bragg'in
i prefer to think of her as a present super hottie, but i get the point
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:12 PM   #54
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Where'd you get the hot piece?

And also, from where did ya'll buy the lingerie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:45 PM   #55
hgee

hgee has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
i'm just an asshole who's here to brag.
..Like a dream! Seriously, she is too good to be true. Complete perfection.

How did you find such a great girl?

Thanks for the post! We look forward to hearing more about her. (And more pics!)
hgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:12 PM   #56
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
i'm just an asshole who's here to brag.
Damn Dan, it ain't braggin if you can back it up, and you definitely backed it up. Thanks for sharing.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote