Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-10-2006, 08:34 PM   #1
ImWideAwake

ImWideAwake has said some nice things
Default I'm a fat man in a boy's body

I have always been thin, like no fat at all.
But I started gaining a few pounds, intentionally. Since Thursday I gained like 5 pounds and now I can actually 'grab myself', you know? And I like it.
ImWideAwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:52 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Post pix plz kthx

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:06 AM   #3
ImWideAwake

Haha, of what?:P
Old 12-11-2006, 07:39 PM   #4
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Of demoines Iowa. What do you think? 9_9

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:28 PM   #5
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer
Of demoines Iowa. What do you think? 9_9
mmm des moines.. i'm starting to get hot!!!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:12 PM   #6
BMcGuire88
On Timeout

BMcGuire88 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImWideAwake
I have always been thin, like no fat at all.
But I started gaining a few pounds, intentionally. Since Thursday I gained like 5 pounds and now I can actually 'grab myself', you know? And I like it.
i am trying to do the same thing but i cant do it. what is the secret to you're success? lol
BMcGuire88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:03 AM   #7
ImWideAwake

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMcGuire88
i am trying to do the same thing but i cant do it. what is the secret to you're success? lol
Haha, I guess I was wrong. I seem to have lost most of it. What's wrong?:S
Old 12-13-2006, 03:52 AM   #8
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

My boyfriend was a v. skinny guy but he's gained weight through eating a very carb-heavy diet. He did lose and gain weight a bit but once he'd gained, say, 5 pounds and lost it again a few times, it'd come back faster *and* after a while it would stay. Keep at it.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote