Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-11-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep
Default The last skinny girl I made love to before I gave up skinny chicks for good

(I hope this doesn't belong in the "stories" section---I'll keep it short)

It's receding into distant memory. It's been 10 years.

But her name was CV.

She was Italian---from Italy. A fireball. Petite. Lots of hair. Beautiful, glowing skin.

I remember it was fun---at first. Then, as time went on, as usual, something was missing. That insane drive wasn't there. It was sweet, it was loving, it was fun, but it was not atomic.

She was thin. Taut. "In shape". The type who men would turn their heads at to check out. I ought to have considered myself lucky to get wit' her. But in bed, nothing. Out of gas. She might as well have been a guy. I just wasn't into it.

They say when the sex gets sour, the relationship gets sour. And so it was true; we went seperate ways, eventually. Because ManOWar likes sex. A lot. It's in his DNA.

But he only likes sex with a certain type of woman, and that is a woman who is very, very, very fat.

The next woman I had a date with was very, very fat. I remember one thing in particular---she was wearing this cotton dress, it was fall, and when she came back into the living room after getting something from the bedroom, she stopped but her belly kept moving. The belly that was so fat it hung almost to her knees. She stopped, but her fat kept going. I don't remember what she said---just that one sight drove me out of my mind.

In that moment, I knew I had to have her. At that moment I received a shock of sexual energy.

When I finally had the priviledge of laying naked with her, it was almost holy. A mountain of a girl, giving herself to me, body and soul. Letting me see her fat body, letting me have my way. Surrendering.

Nothing like this ever happened with skinny girls.

I don't suppose I will ever be with a skinny girl again, maybe for the rest of my life. A foot massage, sure. But sex? Not for me. I like big, fat, flabby girls.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:42 PM   #2
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Again ManOWar, you truly paint a pic with words. The thing is though, you seem to almost completely take the act of sex down to the lowest form of your pleasure. I mean, personally sex is sex, big, small, I donty care, if it feels good then I'm all for it. I mean, you mention giving her soul to you, I think that really any woman can do that, you make it sound as if skinny girls cant really do it, but I might just be reading to deep into it. I mean, personally my best sexual experience was with a really petite girl (5'1, 105). I dont doubt the sexuality of larger women, but I dont think that size should really be that big of a defining factor for sexual spark. Again, I just think I'm reading way to deep into this lol

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:19 PM   #3
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

Again ManOWar, you truly paint a pic with words. The thing is though, you seem to almost completely take the act of sex down to the lowest form of your pleasure.

I have tried, and I hope I have succeeded, in painting my posts in a light where it's a complete given the heart is there, the soul, the romance, the respect.

And the sheer explosive eroticism of the fat female figure.

The sheer explosive eroticism of the fat female figure, and the lack of same for the thin ones where I'm concerned. I am, of course, speaking for me---not you. Not for any other man. I am in this noggin by myself, the last time I checked!

Since my posts are mostly aimed at women---my desperate admiration for them, their wonder, the way they make this life pleasurable---that may be a factor in your reading my post as you did.

I mean, you mention giving her soul to you, I think that really any woman can do that, you make it sound as if skinny girls cant really do it, but I might just be reading to deep into it.

You are. Reading something into it.

I mean, personally my best sexual experience was with a really petite girl (5'1, 105).

It's possible you haven't had your best sexual experience yet, too.

I dont doubt the sexuality of larger women, but I dont think that size should really be that big of a defining factor for sexual spark. Again, I just think I'm reading way to deep into this lol

You are not, then, a helpless, out-of-control, utter slave to the fat female form. I am.

I love very, very, very fat women. I appreciate thin women. I am friends with thin women. But I do not go for them sexually with a mouse, I do not
go for them sexually in a house, I do not go for them, Sam I Am...

Old 12-11-2006, 10:23 PM   #4
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm with you ManOWar,

There is NO comparison between sex with a thin woman and the incredible soft pleasures of a fat woman. There are plenty of nice thin women out there but they are FRIENDS only.

Give me a fat flabby beauty with lots of cellulite and a fun, happy, and compassionate outlook on life!!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:57 PM   #5
KnottyOne

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

*bows* Dude, i absolutely love your way with words, you truly are an artist with the english language. And yo, I completely get it now, I'll work on the whole sex w/ a SSBBW again, maybe my past experiences just werent the best. Take it ez bro.

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:02 AM   #6
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hope it wasnt too bad of an experience Knotty.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:04 AM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha
Was thinking the same thing... sheesh.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:50 AM   #8
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar
They say when the sex gets sour, the relationship gets sour. And so it was true; we went seperate ways, eventually. Because ManOWar likes sex. A lot. It's in his DNA.

But he only likes sex with a certain type of woman, and that is a woman who is very, very, very fat.
Thanks for warning us gals to be on our guard. Posts like this, however eloquent they may be, make me thank goodness every day that I have a wonderful husband like Art. He likes sex too. A lot. But he likes sex with only a certain type of woman, and that is a woman who is very, very, very ME. I happen to be very, very, very fat too, but he loves me first and my fat second.

Methinks many men simply don't grasp that sex generally involves a woman, and that woman should be a full and equal partner, not merely an object. If you think sex with a fat woman is great, you ain't had nothin' yet until you've had romantic interludes with the woman you really deeply love. And that includes plenty of foreplay and massages too. Sometimes it's skyrockets in flight, and sometimes it's a warm fulfilling glow, and everything in between.
Quote:
A foot massage, sure.
Gee, I hope that's not too much of a sacrifice. There's nothing like an ecstatic foot massage to make me squeal. My feet work hard carrying around all this luscious fat.

PS. I once asked my husband what it was like to have sex with a thin woman. He claims to have no memory of any such incident. Sweet talker! Extra hugs.

Last edited by TallFatSue; 12-12-2006 at 05:56 AM.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:33 AM   #9
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

This thread has me thinking of a conversation my sister and I had with some skinny girls awhile back. We were discussing which was better at sex..the skinny girls or the fat ones. My sister made a very good point. She said us fat girls make better sex partners because when a man makes a big girl feel very comfortable, she gives herself completely. Since we struggle with acceptance in socieyy all the time, when we truly get it in an intimate setting, we can really relax. Its a huge relief to be so exposed.....and so accepted in it. So maybe skinny girls have it harder in that area. They're trying to constantly live up to society's vision of beauty and sexiness that they can never really let go and enjoy themselves. Not sure if this makes much sense to ya'll....but it struck home with me.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:01 AM   #10
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think ultimately, thin girls get less opportunity to be worshiped than fat ones who are confident and involved with fat lovers. There's something a bit more sacred and special there.

However, I'd never say I was a better lover. There's been times I wish I had more flexibility, times I wished my big thighs would melt away so I could move quicker, times when I wanted to take up less space so things would work out better (who doesn't have fantasies about being tossed about, too?). But its always worth it in the end.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:35 AM   #11
ManOWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue
Thanks for warning us gals to be on our guard. Posts like this, however eloquent they may be, make me thank goodness every day that I have a wonderful husband like Art.
Please do not worry. I will not come to your town with my cape and my fangs and attempt to lure you away with my wild lust, as surely as I am going to hell for it!

MOW, the Unwonderful, the superficial, the damned.

Old 12-12-2006, 08:54 AM   #12
KnottyOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha
I'm still digging bigger girls so it couldn't have been that bad lol. IN retrospect most of the experience were good but my best... well I like kinky, very kinky, and she was the single kinkiest girl I had ever met. Literally, I couldn't find a single thing she was not willing to do again and again. Not to mention she was a Suicide Girl, so needless to say ridicullusy gorgeous on any scale. I dont know, I guess it's just personal experiences.

Last edited by KnottyOne; 12-12-2006 at 09:01 AM.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:00 AM   #13
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Please do not worry. I will not come to your town with my cape and my fangs and attempt to lure you away with my wild lust, as surely as I am going to hell for it!

MOW, the Unwonderful, the superficial, the damned.

But will you come to my town? Pretty pretty please.......your posts get me hot in all the right places.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:12 AM   #14
ManOWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala
But will you come to my town? Pretty pretty please.......your posts get me hot in all the right places.
So sweet! Yer makin' me turn red though my fonts be purple!

Old 12-12-2006, 09:26 AM   #15
Shala
Let Love Rule.

ManOWar, I might just have to list you in the non-anonymous crush thread.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:02 PM   #16
ManOWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala
ManOWar, I might just have to list you in the non-anonymous crush thread.
lol the word "Crush" gets me hot, though that's probably not how you meant it!
Old 12-12-2006, 04:16 PM   #17
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne
I dont doubt the sexuality of larger women, but I dont think that size should really be that big of a defining factor for sexual spark. Again, I just think I'm reading way to deep into this lol

My friend, my friend, my friend, I'm beginning to question your reasons for being a part of this forum. We are a group of dudes whose blood rises to the level of molten lava when we see a stunning, full-figured monument of femininity bend over in the supermarket to get that last box of cup-a-noodles. Our harddrives are racked with pics of deeelicious BBW and SSBBW goddesses. We are guys that are telling you that petite women just don't really spark our internal Christmas lights. I think I'm kind of missing your point about size shouldn't be a defining factor for sexual spark. Don't you believe at all in "sexual attraction"? My sweety is a big girl and I go through a ritual of worshipping every inch of her body from head to toe simply because I'm RAVISHING HER! I daren't say I'd be as ga-ga for her touch, smell or movements if she was "petite".

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds as if you're saying the touch of a larger woman's corpulent curves, the feel of her sizeful buttocks, the movement of her abundant belly has pretty much the same sexual bearing on you during the sex act as it would if you were in bed with a thin woman. If that's the case, what is interest here? Are you simply enamored in the personalities of all the lovely ladies here?

Quote:
I mean, personally sex is sex, big, small, I donty care, if it feels good then I'm all for it.
So if you're best friend's toothless grandma wanted to show you a good time, you'd be all for it? Is visual stimulation absolutely irrelevant in the sex act for you???

I think I'm understanding why you've chosen you spell your handle as you have.

Attachment 12358

Last edited by Les Toil; 03-31-2007 at 01:06 PM.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:15 PM   #18
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^I dont know how Knotty wants to respond but I took his post to mean that he adores women of all sizes. I was married to a man like that for 14 years- I felt no less appreciated/attractive than if he ONLY liked bigger ladies.

Some guys are FAs in the sense they ONLY like women of a certain size-Knotty likes women in general and doesnt need us to fit into his personal agenda for beauty- or that was my take on it all. *shrugs*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:16 PM   #19
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Meh, I always thought of Knotty's views as being accepting and appreciative of ALL sizes, not just larger sizes.

I can't speak for him tho.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:18 PM   #20
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy
^^^I dont know how Knotty wants to respond but I took his post to mean that he adores women of all sizes. I was married to a man like that for 14 years- I felt no less appreciated/attractive than if he ONLY liked bigger ladies.

Some guys are FAs in the sense they ONLY like women of a certain size-Knotty likes women in general and doesnt need us to fit into his personal agenda for beauty- or that was my take on it all. *shrugs*
exactly. You said what I was trying to say and you said it better
Old 12-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #21
KnottyOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy

YAY!!!! Someone who understands me ^_^. Beauty is beauty, size doesnt have to be the deciding factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil
My friend, my friend, my friend, I'm beginning to question your reasons for being a part of this forum.
Isn't this a size acceptance forum, ya know, give me you big, you small, you obese and anorexic. Something along those lines?

Quote:
So if you're best friend's toothless grandma wanted to show you a good time, you'd be all for it? Is visual stimulation absolutely irrelevant in the sex act for you???
Visual stimulus isn't irrelevant, it's just that I can see beauty in all packages... well I mean, if it's there, ugly is ugly and cute is cute, and all sizes can fall into each realm. As for the toothless grandma, I have never had a gummer before, and I am willing to try anything once

Old 12-13-2006, 05:26 AM   #22
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well, some of my colleagues say I can tell people to go to hell and they'd look forward to the journey!

To judge from many of the reactions, good old Sue must have put her size 13 foot in her equally large mouth again. I'm strong-willed and opinionated, so this wouldn't be the first time. If the wild lust is between consenting adults, then I guess there's no problem.

Speaking of wild lust, maybe your posts made me more hot and bothered than I realized. I'm a big woman with big appetites, which I sometimes overlook because I have the means to satisfy my appetites. Often it involves tackling my husband, or a large hearty meal, or both. He'll die with a smile on his face.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:52 AM   #23
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
YAY!!!! Someone who understands me ^_^. Beauty is beauty, size doesnt have to be the deciding factor.

Isn't this a size acceptance forum, ya know, give me you big, you small, you obese and anorexic. Something along those lines?

Visual stimulus isn't irrelevant, it's just that I can see beauty in all packages... well I mean, if it's there, ugly is ugly and cute is cute, and all sizes can fall into each realm. As for the toothless grandma, I have never had a gummer before, and I am willing to try anything once

You rock. I would say that these are three VERY big brownie points in your favor. *Rep and comment coming your way, hot stuff*
Old 12-13-2006, 07:26 AM   #24
ManOWar

Quote:

So if you're best friend's toothless grandma wanted to show you a good time, you'd be all for it?

Attachment 12358
Or another human who owned and used a penis. Just would take quite a bit to get me to go for it---like no females on the planet, a long jail sentence, and the like. As much as I liked a feller.

Pulp Fiction quote:

Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Old 12-13-2006, 07:51 AM   #25
KnottyOne

Quote:
Or another human who owned and used a penis. Just would take quite a bit to get me to go for it---like no females on the planet, a long jail sentence, and the like. As much as I liked a feller.

Pulp Fiction quote:

Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

I'm confused, is this homophobia being thrown into the mix now? I mean, I have some very, very cute gay friends. And there are nights that I have drank with them and dont remember what I did (I can sit down in the morning so dont be goin there) But the way they look at me, the way they act, I know what happened and I'm cool with it, I dont do it for show or anything, I do it for pleasure and, hell for guys there cute. Again, there is sexual attraction, but attraction comes in all sizes.