Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-13-2006, 09:49 AM   #26
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not wanting to have sex or make out with a man doesn't always mean you're homophobic.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:28 AM   #27
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne
*bows* Dude, i absolutely love your way with words, you truly are an artist with the english language. And yo, I completely get it now, I'll work on the whole sex w/ a SSBBW again, maybe my past experiences just werent the best. Take it ez bro.
There's always me
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:02 AM   #28
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr
Not wanting to have sex or make out with a man doesn't always mean you're homophobic.
Yea, ur right, answer of passion and sleep deprivation lol, it doesnt, just seemed fitting at that moment lol. And Em, i'll work on gettin on the otherside of the Atlantic to see ya ^_^

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:00 PM   #29
metalheadFA
Setting fire to memories

metalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot pics

Wow this thread went suprisingly tits up! The last girl I dated when I was at University was a thin girl after we split, not down to sexual attraction but the fact we were so different and she was four years older than me, I vowed to myself never to go back there because the sex was crap and im sure it probably was for her too because we just werent sexually compatible. Sexually all my best experiences have been with BBW's and now I find myself soely sexually attracted to beautiful big girls, thats not to say however that a thin girl cant be beautiful and I think this is the problem on this thread. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I dont think any member should be berated for having a broad sexual spectrum, afterall most girls ive dated have only been around 200 lbs which some of the hardline crowd would probably consider waifs. Personally whilst I can be attracted to a thin girl I'm not sexually attracted because of my own poor sexual experiences.
metalheadFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:53 PM   #30
KnottyOne

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalheadFA
Wow this thread went suprisingly tits up! The last girl I dated when I was at University was a thin girl after we split, not down to sexual attraction but the fact we were so different and she was four years older than me, I vowed to myself never to go back there because the sex was crap and im sure it probably was for her too because we just werent sexually compatible. Sexually all my best experiences have been with BBW's and now I find myself soely sexually attracted to beautiful big girls, thats not to say however that a thin girl cant be beautiful and I think this is the problem on this thread. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I dont think any member should be berated for having a broad sexual spectrum, afterall most girls ive dated have only been around 200 lbs which some of the hardline crowd would probably consider waifs. Personally whilst I can be attracted to a thin girl I'm not sexually attracted because of my own poor sexual experiences.
*Hold Lighter in the Air* Rock On Dude, rock on, thats what I like to hear.

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:58 PM   #31
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^ yeah, berating you because you like thin women sometimes is as bad as hearing guys berated for "liking fat chicks". Same damn thing......

Btw, I see other guys post on here at times about their preferences and some prefer women "160 -190 lbs" while others post about wanting "only SSBBW". I dont see anyone putting them down....
even though that does leave some of us out of the mix. To each their own....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 12-13-2006 at 04:00 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:41 PM   #32
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy
^^ yeah, berating you because you like thin women sometimes is as bad as hearing guys berated for "liking fat chicks". Same damn thing......

Btw, I see other guys post on here at times about their preferences and some prefer women "160 -190 lbs" while others post about wanting "only SSBBW". I dont see anyone putting them down....
even though that does leave some of us out of the mix. To each their own....

I used to have a set preference on the type of women I found attractive. But after coming here and seeing all of the beautiful ladies here I have changed. I now find it's not what they look like thats atttractive, it's more confidence and personality.

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:35 PM   #33
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So are you attracted to men as well, Knotty? Would you have carnal knowledge with a guy? If not, would it be for moral purposes?
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:37 PM   #34
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I didn't see anyone 'berate' Knotty,

What I saw was some recognition that not having a preference is bizarre (and with very few exceptions completely disingenuous), especially for the "weight" board. Although I guess in his case he may not exactly be heterosexual either since he appears to find everyone 'attractive'. Whatever...

Also the size acceptance movement is not about 'universal' size acceptance, it is about fat acceptance.

It should be pretty obvious the small and thin world doesn't need any more representation and support. They're already covered and then some!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 12:06 AM   #35
KnottyOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil
So are you attracted to men as well, Knotty? Would you have carnal knowledge with a guy? If not, would it be for moral purposes?
*Shrug* shit happens, so yea, I'm gonna say I have. And morals? I'm not gonna have a 2000 year old fairy tale tell me whats right and wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2D
Also the size acceptance movement is not about 'universal' size acceptance, it is about fat acceptance.

It should be pretty obvious the small and thin world doesn't need any more representation and support. They're already covered and then some!
And acceptance is for everyone, you can't just oust some people because of their size.

Old 12-14-2006, 01:48 PM   #36
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
And acceptance is for everyone, you can't just oust some people because of their size.
Bravo. It seriously irks me when people say that Size Acceptance is for OMGZ FATTIES ONLY!!!!
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:36 PM   #37
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
*Shrug* shit happens, so yea, I'm gonna say I have. And morals? I'm not gonna have a 2000 year old fairy tale tell me whats right and wrong.
All I have to say is right on, bro'. You're a man of your word and your word has much integrity. I guess my only pondering is why you were initially somewhat bewildered that ManoWar found having sex with a BBW/SSBBW so much more fullfilling than having sex with a thinner women and wanted to stay strictly big girl. But then again, you pointed out later that you DID understand visual attraction did play a big part in the act of sex.

Thanks for the smart and cordial responses Sir Knotty.

PS: And yeah, let's all be real here. FA or not, how many guys here would call the cops if you found Salma Hayek waiting for you in your bed?
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 06:31 PM   #38
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm not gonna have a 2000 year old fairy tale tell me whats right and wrong.
LMFAO!! You do know you are enrolled at Villa-"frickin ultra conservative, Lon Gisland, Roman Catholic"-nova University, right Knotty?

Left that part out on the application??

- Class of '89er
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 07:33 PM   #39
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalheadFA View Post
Wow this thread went suprisingly tits up! ....
It probably wouldn't help this thread to say that this phrase is pretty shit-tastic, yo.

It's all about lovin' who you love and doin' it right, that's what I say. Good on Man O War for recognizing what he wants, and all the rest of us for doin' the same.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:47 PM   #40
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
It probably wouldn't help this thread to say that this phrase is pretty shit-tastic, yo.
Glad to see you back. And kickin some ass. Keepin us all in line.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 07:50 PM   #41
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I gave him rep for using it when I first read it.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:59 PM   #42
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish I still found it as amusing as I once did... but the "charm" of that stuff has largely worn off due to personal experience.

Lately I'm more likely to enjoy a good So. CA beach phrase or even a heated "argument" over sneakers vs. tennis shoes.

(no offense metalhead, you should still use that colorful phrase as frequently as possible. )
Old 12-14-2006, 08:11 PM   #43
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I wish I still found it as amusing as I once did... but the "charm" of that stuff has largely worn off due to personal experience.
Well. It probably helps that own my "personal experience" never used that particular phrase, if you knowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo.

We're bad girls, AM.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:13 PM   #44
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Well. It probably helps that own my "personal experience" never used that particular phrase, if you knowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo.

We're bad girls, AM.
Idoknowwhatyoumeanyessireebob and you're right... we're bad, but getting better. Maybe a few more times and we'll smarten up.

Old 12-14-2006, 08:38 PM   #45
KnottyOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
All I have to say is right on, bro'. You're a man of your word and your word has much integrity. I guess my only pondering is why you were initially somewhat bewildered that ManoWar found having sex with a BBW/SSBBW so much more fullfilling than having sex with a thinner women and wanted to stay strictly big girl. But then again, you pointed out later that you DID understand visual attraction did play a big part in the act of sex.

Thanks for the smart and cordial responses Sir Knotty.

PS: And yeah, let's all be real here. FA or not, how many guys here would call the cops if you found Salma Hayek waiting for you in your bed?
Word Dawg, thanks alot man. Means alot coming from you cause I know you speak the truth. And I only go to Nova because NYU rejected me, Hawaii was to far and i turned in the aplication to USC to late lol. So it was Nova or Shippensburgh... City or Corn Field lol. I'm a city/beach boy, so you can see how why I made my choice lol. Trust me, Nova is looking for a way to kick me out lol

Old 12-14-2006, 08:50 PM   #46
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Word Dawg, thanks alot man. Means alot coming from you cause I know you speak the truth. And I only go to Nova because NYU rejected me, Hawaii was to far and i turned in the aplication to USC to late lol. So it was Nova or Shippensburgh... City or Corn Field lol. I'm a city/beach boy, so you can see how why I made my choice lol. Trust me, Nova is looking for a way to kick me out lol
Come to Rutgers! Or, at the least, I mean, if you must....I guess you can go to Princeton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:54 PM   #47
KnottyOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh View Post
Come to Rutgers! Or, at the least, I mean, if you must....I guess you can go to Princeton.
Ummm... I had dinner with some Princeton Alums... I think i scared them, they forbid me from ever seeing their daughter again when we weren't even dating lol. But come on, I can't jump from one Big East school to another, I'd feel like a traitor lol.

Old 12-14-2006, 08:54 PM   #48
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Then call it Fat Acceptance, because calling it Size Acceptance is just fucking disingenuous. And insulting, by insinuating that if you are a size 12 or smaller you're not "a size" you have no matter, you do not exist.

It's like demanding "religion" to be put back in schools. No, you don't want RELIGION in the schools; you want CHRISTIANITY.

Enough of this implicative, euphemistic bullshit. Just come out with it.*

*No, I'm not bitter because I'm "thin." I know that the FA movement does not apply to me, so do not take my dislike of disingenuous statements as any sort of anger towards the movement for being "left out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 10:40 PM   #49
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

"Then call it Fat Acceptance, because calling it Size Acceptance is just fucking disingenuous. And insulting, by insinuating that if you are a size 12 or smaller you're not "a size" you have no matter, you do not exist."

To whom are you speaking Maire? Clearly with the melodrama here you want to be offended but I did not create the "size" acceptance tag, I would be very happy with fat acceptance but I think size will suffice as anyone with half a brain knows that it refers to people of size and that it exists because something like the entire industrial world frowns on fat and plump (hell even average fat) women now. You are not going to find articles on Dimensions for the need of acceptance for thinness in society because it's NOT needed.

Both you and Knotty somehow decided in your heads that my clarification of the goal was somehow a rejection of thin people wanting to be part of it- that they or yourself are not welcome. To that I say 'get a life'... most FAs are thin, I'm a thin man myself and nobody even remotely stated that. You conjured it up from nothing and call it insinuation.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 10:44 PM   #50
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is way off topic but there is room for all sizes of course. But sometimes, I think people need to understand each other. When you're smaller, you still may get crap from people on the street, your family, but it is no where the amount that fatter people have heaped upon them, the constant harrasment, lack of job opportunities etc.