Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-15-2006, 08:25 AM   #51
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post

PS: And yeah, let's all be real here. FA or not, how many guys here would call the cops if you found Salma Hayek waiting for you in your bed?
If I found Salma Hayek in my bed...I wouldn't call the cops either. But I would take pictures. MANY many pictures...possibly video.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:48 AM   #52
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Arrow Allow also to me to note modestly here the presence

I wish to join in discussion of this theme which has excited me a little.
In general full girls began to like me in 14 years. I was involved in them with the certain feminity which is distinct from angular contempoparies, probably on it at that time girls were more interesting to me is more senior, but it is obligatory average completeness.
In due course my tastes from steel to vary aside full ladies, and after one case of-very full ladies.
I have seen it on the Internet, have got acquainted. First I have been simply stunned by its sizes (at us in Russia thin women much more, than full), its weight was nearby 340lbs, and always very sexually has been dressed sexually, favourably emphasizing magnificent flabby a hip, and a waist where appetizing folds underlined have been opened by a fitting blouse to a sight of my hungry eyes. Yes, it was fat, the figure has been executed in style of the delightful completely ripened pear, had a smart loose-hanging stomach (has forgotten to remind, lady for that moment there were 26 years), wide friable a hip, a narrow waist, a decent breast and very beautiful not looking on its weight the person! The Footwear thin, but a low convenient heel was on it in the street, in a bedroom during our games on its heels there were shoes on platforms and heels. As was exciting to see it when each step in such footwear forces to wave the flabby, fattened forms. And this delightful cellulitis which only emphasizes a profuseness of a flesh, and friability of the grown very lazy languid muscles.

I am ready to write about it infinitely as the full woman is infinite in the charm!

For me after communication with this girl the world has turned over.

I love women, therefore be friends I can with all women, but for more intimate relations always I prefer women with an amazing combination of beauty and appetizing exciting fat!!!

And they answer me with full reciprocity and give me the insatiability and smart fat bodies!!!

So all also was. So I also have sat down on you, my charming, exciting, womanly, excitingly getting fat, THICK WOMEN possessing by shaking fattened bodies.

P.s. And on you, including, YEEES!!! , lovely ladies dimensions a forum.

I give the to you admiration from rainy Moscow

Max
Old 12-15-2006, 12:17 PM   #53
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh View Post
Then call it Fat Acceptance, because calling it Size Acceptance is just fucking disingenuous. And insulting, by insinuating that if you are a size 12 or smaller you're not "a size" you have no matter, you do not exist.

It's like demanding "religion" to be put back in schools. No, you don't want RELIGION in the schools; you want CHRISTIANITY.

Enough of this implicative, euphemistic bullshit. Just come out with it.*

*No, I'm not bitter because I'm "thin." I know that the FA movement does not apply to me, so do not take my dislike of disingenuous statements as any sort of anger towards the movement for being "left out."

This gets a big amen from a fat girl, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 12:17 PM   #54
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hi, borat.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:11 PM   #55
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

"This gets a big amen from a fat girl, too"

I would be happy with her point as well if it wasn't out of context to the point I had made to Knotty.

Alone as a complaint, beyond the 'insulting' nonsense, of using the word "size" in place of the word "fat" as in the tag 'size acceptance', I am fine with, I agree with her, although it is a bit hair picky and the outburst was unnecessary it would have made for a decent new thread topic.

I prefer the word fat myself as it is accurate and I am all for a strict use of fat acceptance in place of size.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:17 PM   #56
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^and I like her post and can use any wording I personally choose to say so....as she is free to express herself in the way she sees fit.....and I did not see it as out of context. I actually think you misconstrued what Knotty was saying- he never said he doesnt like big women, only that he likes thin ones , too. Not a damn thing wrong with that, imo, and I don't feel like a "victim of thin society" for him saying so.

YOU seem to be the one that's all picky and emotional about wording here....

Nor did I care for what I took to be a nasty tone in your previous post since we're nitpicking....

Btw, there have been several threads in this forum about size acceptance- just not on the weight board
See Hyde Park and the Main board if you care....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 12-15-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:18 PM   #57
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jes, what happened to ?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:57 PM   #58
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

"he never said he doesnt like big women, only that he likes thin ones , too. Not a damn thing wrong with that, imo, and I don't feel like a "victim of thin society" for him saying so."

You don't quite get what I was saying apparently, no matter...

As for the nasty tone GEF- yeah, I can see that. I did sound kind of nasty looking back, not my intent. I'm a realist kind of guy and sometimes do come across as belligerent. I will work on coming across with more positive cheer in the future.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:35 AM   #59
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
hi, borat.

Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote